Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Norns posted:

Was jade rabbit one of the PS4 exclusives?

:smug:

E: Oh, for this go around? IDK BUT I HOPE SO :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Legs Benedict posted:

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/937743570466775040

past mercury footage (new) and raid lair footage (new) in this trailer

I’m the On Trend 80’s Synth Music stinger at the end

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I’m the On Trend 80’s Synth Music stinger at the end

its cool and good, just like that entire decade

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Legs Benedict posted:

Actually the 80s kinda sucked unless you were in a movie theater

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Is this DLC download only?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Roman posted:

Actually the 80s kinda sucked unless you were in a movie theater

‘80s music was unironically really good in terms of pop and dance music, excuse me. Michael Jackson says hello. :colbert:

It was a dumpster fire of a decade outside of pop culture though.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Legs Benedict posted:

Oh I agree, everything should sound like Terminator 1 imho

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Norns posted:

Was jade rabbit one of the PS4 exclusives?

Jade Rabbit the emblem was not exclusive, Jade Rabbit the gun was a year 2 exclusive that was unlocked on xbox for year 3

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

haveblue posted:

Jade Rabbit the emblem was not exclusive, Jade Rabbit the gun was a year 2 exclusive that was unlocked on xbox for year 3

You mean year 4 :colbert:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Bungie sucks for ps4 exclusive content

Edit: also gently caress sony they're retarded

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
I like that tomorrow night there will be new Destiny to play.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Insane Totoro posted:

I like that tomorrow night there will be new Destiny to play.

I do too.

I also like that in two weeks there will no longer be new Destiny to play and I can play other games. Thanks Bungie!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I can't wait for you guys that don't sleep for 5 days to say that you don't have anything to do after

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

got me again bungie

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Review Area:

- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: floating around the world of this superrich is this gentle woman. The field distortion of the super rich intensify the hopelessness of this naive dumb soul towards a almost dream like texture.

- The Good Place: What if you are doomed to mediocrity? something balanced, something popular but ultimately tasteless. A boring "good place" that don't fill anybody?

- Destiny 2: Wow, gold age. Nobody exactly know what Gold Age here exactly means, except many of our weapons are made of gold.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
So are all the weapons being rerolled at reset for the new season or whatever, or was that one of my erotic game dev wet dreams?

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Angry Walrus posted:

TBH I think I'm probably more excited by them not only introducing new ships, but adding variations on the base models d1-style instead of just "hey lets slap a different paint job on each one and call it a day" and that Jade Rabbit ornament than I am the actual gameplay content.

now let's just hope you get a few of them by doing in-game stuff, it's not all eververse

ah but who am i kidding, hope is just the first step on the road to disapointment

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

So are all the weapons being rerolled at reset for the new season or whatever, or was that one of my erotic game dev wet dreams?

I feel like Faction weapons are getting something done to them, like Kinetics made Energy and Energy into Kinetics???

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

My uncle who works at Bungie told me that the raid ghost can drop at from the final boss of Eater of Worlds. Raid sparrow at the end of Raid Lair 2

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv posted:

I feel like Faction weapons are getting something done to them, like Kinetics made Energy and Energy into Kinetics???

Nope.

https://youtu.be/CbwmD8MFBkM

Mr. Fruit, p.sure he's using the new FWC auto (kinetic) in a match but it's not a kinetic The Number. I THINK it's that the new weapons will be for the other slot this season.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/v498MFH.gifv

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 4, 2017

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

cvnvcnv posted:

I think they're adding new faction weapons and keeping the existing ones. The trials weapons are changing for sure though.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcS4Bj0nI-d/

hey what’s up this Titan just got done doing this thread’s favorite activity but in a nasty way

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
jesus christ that's horrendous

i think that's actually the line where I wouldn't wear it even for ironic purposes

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I like ugly armor

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Mazerunner posted:

jesus christ that's horrendous

i think that's actually the line where I wouldn't wear it even for ironic purposes

Actually it loving rules

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Legs Benedict posted:

hey what’s up this Titan just got done doing this thread’s favorite activity but in a nasty way

That doesn't look nearly as high tech as what I would expect Vex gear to look like.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Also it cracks me up how all the promo stuff looks like it was cut from D1 Mayhem footage

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Also it cracks me up how all the promo stuff looks like it was cut from D1 Mayhem footage

Bringing mayhem back would fix a significant part of the player base's issues with pvp so obviously it won't come back until Y2

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Legs Benedict posted:

Titans are getting TWO dildo-helmets?

:f5:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

deadwing posted:

Bringing mayhem back would fix a significant part of the player base's issues with pvp so obviously it won't come back until Y2

Ahh yes. The everyone run golden gun game mode. Epic poo poo

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

CheeseFactory posted:

Ahh yes. The everyone run golden gun game mode. Epic poo poo

A ton of people loved that poo poo

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
It wasn’t amazing but it was a fun way to spend 10 minutes and blow off some steam for many folks.

I’m sure the higher your skill rating the more people whored GG in mayhem matches. I liked to play voidwalker and just bomb people out of supers.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Legs Benedict posted:

drat son, new warlock robe lookin tight

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It wasn’t amazing but it was a fun way to spend 10 minutes and blow off some steam for many folks.

I’m sure the higher your skill rating the more people whored GG in mayhem matches. I liked to play voidwalker and just bomb people out of supers.

Nightstalker was fun in mayhem because you could be the absolute most annoying rear end in a top hat on the planet with instantly recharging smoke bombs. Dropping super-canceling tethers everywhere in mayhem was also a pro-rear end in a top hat move.

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

deadwing posted:

The new mayhem mode just returns cooldowns back to D1 levels.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mikey-San posted:

Nightstalker was fun in mayhem because you could be the absolute most annoying rear end in a top hat on the planet with instantly recharging smoke bombs. Dropping super-canceling tethers everywhere in mayhem was also a pro-rear end in a top hat move.

Solar Flare Warlock was another rear end in a top hat build, just cover every engagement zone with burning balls of death lmao

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

OdinsBeard posted:

The new mayhem mode just returns cooldowns back to D1 levels.

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Nobody was as much of an rear end in a top hat as max tripmines.