Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

butt dickus posted:

i have a house and a yard and i also have a tumbling composter with 2 sides. i can also imagine living in an apartment where the outdoors is not readily available but still wanting to compost

??

We're agreeing?

Image tax

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is that a v tube?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's right kids, ZIP IT

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

butt dickus posted:

your link mentions that the liners are compostable

They are not.

(I mean sure they will eventually break down, but so will the statue of liberty or the moon.)

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/meqwGSt.mp4

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Not cursed?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Chesticle swinging around, always free ballin

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

Mozi posted:

if you're in an apartment just start up a worm bin for easy composting!

just hope you don't mind that overnight some worms will always try to explore and you'll have a bunch of dead worms on the floor unless your floor is also made of dirt

There was a worm bin at my mum's old workplace. The worms were well fed and never escaped. Until someone accidentally didn’t put the lid on properly before closing up for the Easter long weekend.

They came back on Tuesday to find the office floor coated in dead and dying worms. Horrific.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Do a Kickstarter for an escape proof worm bin, you'll make many dozens of dollars!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sharks do not shout. :colbert:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I hate to be the one to tell you, you just are no good at sex.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/wQLj30A.mp4

Doesn’t Florida have a bounty on these, unfortunately? May be the iguanas I’m thinking of.

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 11:10 on May 17, 2024

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Iguana are like hog where there's no season on them so you can hunt them anytime.

Pythons do have a bounty which I think is $25/ft.

Edit: Looked it up. It's $50 for the first 4ft and $25 for every foot after. There's a bonus if you find a nest with eggs.

Guyver fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 17, 2024

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ball pythons? in MY Civic?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Does that guy treat all his mechanics that badly???

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
He's looking for his belt, that's why the snake is not wearing any pants

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

But that's a python, not a trouser snake?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
A ball python has balls. Duh.
It needs pants to be decent
I don't want to look at Snake sack while enjoying nature. Button up, you perv

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Best place to hunt Pythons in Florida is at the Gun Show

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Guyver posted:

Iguana are like hog where there's no season on them so you can hunt them anytime.

Pythons do have a bounty which I think is $25/ft.

Edit: Looked it up. It's $50 for the first 4ft and $25 for every foot after. There's a bonus if you find a nest with eggs.

It really makes me mad that they're a 'kill on sight' invasive species because some dumbass Floridians imported a bunch of them and then abandoned them. I like snakes a lot, but since they're not really 'domesticated' in the sense that a cat is it should probably be illegal to keep as a pet one big enough to kill a person.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

It is illegal. You need a permit to own large snakes since like 2010 if you didn't already have one.

Also I heard the big reason the population exploded so much was Andrew knocked over a breeder's warehouse.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

He’s just inspecting the ball joints, leave him be

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Mister Speaker posted:

It really makes me mad that they're a 'kill on sight' invasive species because some dumbass Floridians imported a bunch of them and then abandoned them. I like snakes a lot, but since they're not really 'domesticated' in the sense that a cat is it should probably be illegal to keep as a pet one big enough to kill a person.

it was because hurricanes hit snake farms, some were abandoned, but a big surge was a little after katrina

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

He’s just inspecting the ball joints, leave him be

Serpentine belt's a little loose too.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/8SxVVOe.mp4

Its supposed to be Harrow Council, but the subtitler was hilarious.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is it a cow or a dog?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I. M. Gei posted:

Is it a cow or a dog?

it is a sack

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Cartoon Man posted:

This was posted on Twitter with the title "actual video of a British person arriving in Heaven" and I can't think of anything more appropriate.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I. M. Gei posted:

Is it a cow or a dog?

It's a dog wearing a cow suit

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Cartoon Man posted:

The subtitles for this one are particularly bad because despite what they say all I'm hearing from the person harassing her is "I have a heart full of dog poo poo" over and over and over and over again.

Breetai fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 17, 2024

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

That cow is going to make a lot of assless chaps.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
all chaps are assless. That’s what makes them chaps

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Buce posted:

all chaps are assless. That’s what makes them chaps

Yeah, but when you've won the fashion wars as thoroughly as assless chaps have, you deserve to rub it in people faces.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
And if you don't add the "assless", you could mean chaps as in guys. That cow's going to make a lot of guys what? Happy? Full? Horny?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Gromit posted:

That cow's going to make a lot of guys what? Happy? Full? Horny?

All three.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The big ol' jiggly cow dog is not cursed.

The rear end in a top hat hassling the harp player is very cursed.

The snake in the guy's car is funny and I want to pet the snake.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...
Dolls

Dolls

Dolls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
I was looking for gift ideas so I typed "gifts for mum" into Google, this was very high up in the product list: