Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Constant Hamprince posted:

lol of course the trumpy ik crawls back to the thread to crow after Trump's first good poll in a month, from the outfit that had Romney tied on election night

lol i think someone did predict that a week or two ago haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

On November 9th, the Democrats' and the medias' reign of terror will end.

Is that when the giant meteor is going to hit?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want Hill "The Kill" Clinton to win, but I want several weeks of bad polling having her tied up to the election when Donald "I don't need a campaign" Trump loses by 10 points crushing white america's dreams forever.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
FWIW, according to 538, Rasumussen gets a C+, rating them 290th out of 373 pollsters, with a mean-reverted bias of +2.0 in favor of the Republican party, which is the 4th most right-leaning pollster. Even if you adjust for that, it's a Trump lead, bucking the trend of the past 5 weeks or so. We'll have to see if it's a blip or a turning point.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what ranking does 538 give themselves?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rassmussen is so bad that Scott Rassmussen quit.

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

Boosted_C5 posted:

On November 9th, the Democrats' and the medias' reign of terror will end. A Trump victory = all of these people coming out of the shadows.

I was wondering where you went. I can only assume that your computer is powered by halfway decent poll numbers for Trump so posting is normally impossible.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

FWIW, according to 538, Rasumussen gets a C+, rating them 290th out of 373 pollsters, with a mean-reverted bias of +2.0 in favor of the Republican party, which is the 4th most right-leaning pollster. Even if you adjust for that, it's a Trump lead, bucking the trend of the past 5 weeks or so. We'll have to see if it's a blip or a turning point.

Rasmussen was still implying Trump was managing more than 51% of Latinos, Native Americans and Asian voters which is pretty hard to loving swallow though

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Rasmussen gets an A+ from me since they brought Boosted back to the thread.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lol that one good poll brings him out. He's like the guy that buys a dually because the price of gas is low today.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

4% and 5% undecided for blacks and latinos, and 17% undecided for whites in the same PPP poll.

Gee, I wonder why . . . .

simple in my mind. cowards who won't declare a vote for a Democrat when they've been pulling the lever for R for years,but just can't stomach Trump.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mirthless posted:

lol so many of you guys are going to delete your accounts or not rereg from embarrassment in November

I'll come to your house, and delete your account, baby.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

zoux posted:

Rassmussen is so bad that Scott Rassmussen quit.

This is still the best.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Giant Meteor seems like a natural VP pick for Trump, helps balance the ticket.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

zoux posted:

Lol that one good poll brings him out. He's like the guy that buys a dually because the price of gas is low today.

Boosted is a robot powered on hopeful delusion

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The towers return to the GOP thread? Neat.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mirthless posted:

lol so many of you guys are going to delete your accounts or not rereg from embarrassment in November

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh since the Suddenly Chuffed Trumpies came in after this was posted, just so they dont' miss this
https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/748508415379537920

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Mirthless posted:

drplump has been posting stupid poo poo for 13 years so he's probably gonna be around forever, sadly

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i do like this narrative of frightened whites possessed with the timidity of small furtive woodland creatures as they dream trump dreams. it will be interesting to see them, much like it is interesting to watch an earthworm squirming on the sidewalk under the summer sun

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I said this to the last of the bernie people, I'm here for the triumphs and valleys. I'm here when we win and when we lose. Don't go saying "oh baloogan only posts here when trump is winning" because it is patently untrue!

TRUMP NOW
TRUMP THEN
TRUMP FOREVER

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lmao

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

please support any frightened white posters you see, it takes a great deal of courage to do things. do not approach them in a threatening manner.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr. Pumroy posted:

please support any frightened white posters you see, it takes a great deal of courage to do things. do not approach them in a threatening manner.

So, don't be anything that isn't white?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/democrats-prepare-trove-of-research-to-unload-on-donald-trump.html?smid=tw-share

quote:

In 2016, the group is taking every opportunity to do the same thing with Donald J. Trump. It is maintaining an archive of digital video footage, with 6,500 clips of Mr. Trump speaking or being mentioned, going back to the 1980s, and 17,000 hours of footage over all. It has also compiled more than 5,000 pages of research on the presumptive Republican nominee and has 25 trackers monitoring him.

:neckbeard:

This is about to start getting really fun. Keep in mind the Trump Institute was basically unknown until yesterday despite being an almost identical scam to Trump University, god knows how many other minor scams he has been involved with over the years.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Mirthless posted:

Rasmussen was still implying Trump was managing more than 51% of Latinos, Native Americans and Asian voters which is pretty hard to loving swallow though

I can buy Native Americans. Like I would be surprised if he doesn't have a firm majority of the Native vote.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mirthless posted:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Man Whore posted:

I can buy Native Americans. Like I would be surprised if he doesn't have a firm majority of the Native vote.

Native voters typically lean or break Democratic in a lot of the country, IIRC. Oklahoma is a notable exception (though, admittedly, also the largest concentration of native voters, but it's not like it would make a difference either way)

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Man Whore posted:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/748514663957147648

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Nice work retouching the hand whoever did it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

you sure post about fear a lot

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

don't tell trump that's not what nativism means, i want to see how long it takes him on his own

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tautologicus posted:

It's their greatest weapon.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i do like this narrative of frightened whites possessed with the timidity of small furtive woodland creatures as they dream trump dreams.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Phoenix Wright is making America great again.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Tautologicus posted:

i want you to know, i respect the courage it must have taken to post that. i am going to give you a very soft, non threatening round of supportive applause. you can do it.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i want you to know, i respect the courage it must have taken to post that. i am going to give you a very soft, non threatening round of supportive applause. you can do it.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
National GE poll - Reuters/Ipsos
6/25 - 6/29 - 1247 RV
this is a weekly tracking poll

Clinton 42 (-2)
Trump 32 (-2)

Not Sure 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince