Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
diablo 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

was planning to pick up dqxi after work but needed to take a nap so im picked up dq3 on eshop instead

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We’re on the road to boruto, come on inside. Taking that ride to boruto, we’ll take that ride.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Grinding WoW until I level up and can equip this awesome new weapon I bought and then probably getting bored immediately after.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Killed Delirium with The Lost, feeling euphoric. I have the holy mantle and started with 10 lives, I used 9 of them before this last run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vg85LeJNH4

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Playing Noita, and pathmans

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sekiro owns and it's gameplay seems to make sense much faster than the other From games to me at least. Thought I was hot stuff blasting through the early guys with deflects until I met Genichiro and he took the arm off me before I even realised it'd be a story loss fight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cried whilst playuing Yakuza 0 and now idk what to do with the rest of my evening.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Cried whilst playuing Yakuza 0 and now idk what to do with the rest of my evening.

It's so good how funny the goofy parts are and how well-implemented the serious dramatic elements of the story are. On paper you'd think it would be really dissonant but somehow the game's tone is super consistent and the light bits set you up for the heavy poo poo to hit hard

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

It's so good how funny the goofy parts are and how well-implemented the serious dramatic elements of the story are. On paper you'd think it would be really dissonant but somehow the game's tone is super consistent and the light bits set you up for the heavy poo poo to hit hard

I thought the serious stuff was watery overcooked Japanese horseshit.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I thought the serious stuff was watery overcooked Japanese horseshit.

don't sign your posts!!!!!!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sekiro and morning coffee

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Sekiro and morning coffee

Im doing at least one of those things

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Link's Awakening

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Yakuza 0, might also go insane and pick up FFX/X2 and FF9 on switch because of the sale, and hell DQXI S too

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Killed Delirium with The Lost, feeling euphoric. I have the holy mantle and started with 10 lives, I used 9 of them before this last run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vg85LeJNH4

grats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hmm. gonna start something new today. not sure yet, either Devil Summoner Raidou or BoF Dragon Quarter. in a jrpg mood now that its fall

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Might and Magic 3. Looking to start another game alongside it too, maybe Yakuza 0

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

chilling with some Shenmue before bed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bounced around between a bunch of stuff today trying to figure out what I wanted to play before deciding to get the Switch nsmb game and it's amazeballs. I wonder when Nintendo is gonna make another 2D Mario game, it's been a while

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Saints Row and Three Houses all day

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay posted:

Grinding WoW until I level up and can equip this awesome new weapon I bought and then probably getting bored immediately after.
Did this, now gonna try and grab some WRs in MM2 since I've been neglecting it lately.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Bounced around between a bunch of stuff today trying to figure out what I wanted to play before deciding to get the Switch nsmb game and it's amazeballs. I wonder when Nintendo is gonna make another 2D Mario game, it's been a while

new mario u rocks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

new mario u rocks

they should put the acorn suit in maker 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Didn’t really do any gaming today but I found an original High Definition Graphics Genesis at a thrift store.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I ended up installing Tropico.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Shenmue, found some sailors now I have to find Charlie

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Think I'm gonna start Kiwami later tonight. I've never played a Yakuza game and I have it from the ps+ month so why not. If I end up liking it I'll get the triple combo pack.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Three Houses all day baby. I got to the time skip after the big Black Eagles decision last night when I had to stop and I’m super excited to pick it back up.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think I'm gonna start Kiwami later tonight. I've never played a Yakuza game and I have it from the ps+ month so why not. If I end up liking it I'll get the triple combo pack.

I like Kiwami a lot but I think it’s easily the weakest out of the games in the triple pack, so maybe be a little generous when deciding if you liked it enough to continue the series. I’d recommend playing 0 first both for story reasons and because it’s really great, but I guess it makes sense if you already have Kiwami and don’t want to spend more money on a series you’re not sure about

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing diablo at work and then dq11 once im out. fully back on the dq train and it feels good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Three Houses all day baby. I got to the time skip after the big Black Eagles decision last night when I had to stop and I’m super excited to pick it back up.

I like Kiwami a lot but I think it’s easily the weakest out of the games in the triple pack, so maybe be a little generous when deciding if you liked it enough to continue the series. I’d recommend playing 0 first both for story reasons and because it’s really great, but I guess it makes sense if you already have Kiwami and don’t want to spend more money on a series you’re not sure about

Yeah, Kiwami is like a PS2 game right? I know it's the first one to come out so I can put it in perspective

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Code vein and dqxi. I call it Sunyay lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Spire and DQ11 demo. the japanese VO rules, huge thanks to the gamer god tim rogers for the tipoff

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Code Vein. DQ11S is installing right now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Been playing a lot of tales of Maj'eyal lately. It's a good roguelike if you're tired of the procedural generation and want one a little more RPG styled.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Larry Parrish posted:

Been playing a lot of tales of Maj'eyal lately. It's a good roguelike if you're tired of the procedural generation and want one a little more RPG styled.

ToME is cool . Did u know it used to be Tales of Middle Earth until they decided to sell it and had to change the theme? lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Well, this weekend I spent all Sunday with a friend in Project Zomboid, clearing out a fire station and the surrounding area. After that I built a large wooden wall/fence (with a big gate, for car access) across the front, to fully seal-off the compound out the back.
Then once that had been finished, we drove an ambulance into the compound and dragged around a hundred zombie corpses from inside the fire station+compound into the carpark out the front and used some of our fuel to make a big zombie bonfire. (What can I say? We were getting tired of having all those flies buzzing around! :D)

All-in-all it was a great success, compared to our other failed starts! When we stopped it was just over an ingame week, which was around ten hours IRL.
We also walled-off the internal stairs and piled cabinets etc. in front of the wall, to delay/halt any zombie incursions into the fire station. (As we have several ropes hanging from exterior windows, around the building. So hopefully once we can get a sledgehammer to demolish the internal stairs entirely, we'll be 100% zombie-safe upstairs)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

ToME is cool . Did u know it used to be Tales of Middle Earth until they decided to sell it and had to change the theme? lol

Lol. I thought the names for the elves sounded familiar, and the whole distant continent of sun worshippers thing. I guess they didn't do a great job rebranding it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Three Houses. Just had to kill my first former student. RIP Ashe. I can already tell there’s a lot of feels ahead.