Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I don't see how Gorou doesn't come out on top from this. Cyberbullying school girls is the one thing he is good at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hina showing her real face and name (arms maybe important details of her life) to a murderer can only send well for everyone involved.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Literally face palmed irl

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tohru won't just think about it, he'll negotiate a rewarding remuneration package from his position of strength.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Tohru is passive and will just say yes to taking on more work without additional pay.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

He'll think about it. For a long, long time.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

you're all wrong, we're going to immediately jump cut to a six month timeskip again and we never find out what his answer was :v:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Don't do it! It's responsibility!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

First step on the road to CEO NEET

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Typically you'd be hired in full time if you're any kind of team lead, but this is NEET so it'll probably be an internship that pays in life experience.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Isn't he still on reduced salary with Izawa? It happened like three years ago, our time

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Uh oh

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012
I hope the smirk is because her blog is somehow downloading malware onto Gorou's PC and I really hope this timeline isn't going to go in a bad direction...

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

purplestuffedworm posted:

I hope the smirk is because her blog is somehow downloading malware onto Gorou's PC and I really hope this timeline isn't going to go in a bad direction...

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

purplestuffedworm posted:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bring back wacky psychic couple instead of this imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lmao i totally forgot about them

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Hina had no plan and doxxed herself on purpose so I assume her trap card is to make a post on her blog about how Gorou smells or something.

Also she's still a literal child so I don't think showing that she's a middle schooler or high schooler instead of an elementary schooler is that sick of a retort.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Gorou gonna lose all his Bitcoin.

... Or her site is going to turn into goatse

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
She's gonna tap into her inner shitposter and just absolutely roast him on her blog

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
She's going to post a new pic on her blog holding up a sign to prove it's really her, then demand a pic from him in return, which will lead to them realizing they're dealing with a criminal when they watch the evening news and see his face, at which point the pic he sent will serve as an essential tip to the police on his whereabouts

Or they're just gonna hurl childish insults at each other for a few minutes before they both get bored/frustrated and log off

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Tohru is gonna log in, show up, get dragged into this, wonder who that new player was and then think about what to have for dinner. We will never get resolution on these other characters

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

Tohru is gonna log in, show up, get dragged into this, wonder who that new player was and then think about what to have for dinner. We will never get resolution on these other characters

This is the funniest possible outcome

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

No one has any plan. Doesn't think through any action.

The absolute opposite of NEET who excruciatingly thinks through everything.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
It's not scrolling no matter how hard I roll!

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

:magical: I don't see this going well for our heroine.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lol it is my hope that he gets into a pissing contest with her as she talks mad poo poo about him and he confesses to being such a bad rear end that he killed his family and he gets sent to gay baby jail for eternity.

But if big T logs in and we never see or hear about them again, I'd also oddly be satisfied lol

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
riveting as usual

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

aw NEET looks so sad about it

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

hina please put on a shirt

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

When the ideas for pwning a dude are good

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Ahem.

Things are about to get intense.

Or even Cadaverific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Ahem.

Things are about to get intense.

Or even Cadaverific.