Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

The Taint Reaper posted:

The First thing I want to do with Victoreon is to put Jihaxus in front of her and then put them both under a blacklight together.

I think I can break the spectrum of known colors that way.

I'm pretty sure your eyes will liquefy then spray out of your head when you bring that much garish together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Dear Windblade, you are a terrible Transformer. You refuse to hold together in altmode, you barely stand up in robot mode. Your scabard has vanished... somewhere because it refuses to actually stay in the leg hole for it. That is all.

Love,
The Doctor.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

The_Doctor posted:

Dear Windblade, you are a terrible Transformer. You refuse to hold together in altmode, you barely stand up in robot mode. Your scabard has vanished... somewhere because it refuses to actually stay in the leg hole for it. That is all.

Love,
The Doctor.

I would love to own the original quality-controlled paint-apped non-garbage plastic version of the KO that was put out at retail.

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

The_Doctor posted:

Love,
The Doctor.

I've sunk so much future shine into her. She almost works now. Soon to add more. I think that scabbard would need magnets or something though.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Poor suckas can't pose Windblade.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Hey I finally found wave 4 in stores!

It was just Sunstreaker. Whose yellow plastic looks disgusting and sickly.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The_Doctor posted:

Love,
The Doctor.
lol, suckas having trouble posing windblade. Hint: use the heels. The heels have slight articulation, allowing for greatly increased stability in robot mode.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Heels? A true cityspeaker doesn't need heels.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
how the gently caress is that happening

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
A little energon, and a lot of luck.

Or super glue. I dunno. I'm not convinced it's not being held up by fishing wire.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The red pointed bits at the sides of her feet count as a balance point too. With 3 of these touching the surface then you just have to balance the upper body, like if it was some sort of tripod.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Preview of MtMtE 44 is up. Looks like its DJD heavy and will involve the Necrobot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The_Doctor posted:

Love,
The Doctor.

Sorry. :ohdear:

You can angle her heels (floor wax if they're loose, obviously) and get some good poses. I've got mine in a two handed samurai hold at the moment, but I'm not at home.

Can't speak to the tabbing together (X-Acto knife and/or floor wax usually works for me) but you shouldn't use her leg hole for the scabbard if/when you find it.

Use the back hole, the one on the fuselage.

DoctorWhat posted:

how the gently caress is that happening

Very, very carefully, that's how.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Very, very carefully, that's how.
Amazing what an absence of porcine mitts allows people to accomplish!

I should get out the pledge on my good Windblade though, her ankle wobbles are less charming six months later.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Preview of MtMtE 44 is up. Looks like its DJD heavy and will involve the Necrobot

Well hail Robot Satan. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I had a dream last night that I broke my Combiner Wars Sunstreaker's leg and I couldn't glue it because it broke at the ball joint and therefore could not transform after it was glued.

and then I woke up and realized I don't even have a combiner wars Sunstreaker.

loving chilling....

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Just bought the 'Remain In Light' collection because I'm a sucker and have basically bought about a dozen issues of out of sequence MtMtE episodes because I'm an idiot. But... goddamnit, I just want Getaway to die. Painfully. Slowly. I hate him. HATE HATE HATE HIM

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

I had a dream last night that I broke my Combiner Wars Sunstreaker's leg and I couldn't glue it because it broke at the ball joint and therefore could not transform after it was glued.

and then I woke up and realized I don't even have a combiner wars Sunstreaker.

loving chilling....

The Breakdown mold is the Transformers equivalent of that dream where all your teeth fall out.

Spiderdrake posted:

Amazing what an absence of porcine mitts allows people to accomplish!

Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Just bought the 'Remain In Light' collection because I'm a sucker and have basically bought about a dozen issues of out of sequence MtMtE episodes because I'm an idiot. But... goddamnit, I just want Getaway to die. Painfully. Slowly. I hate him. HATE HATE HATE HIM

What did he do?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Blackheart posted:

What did he do?

He got away.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Blackheart posted:

What did he do?
Hundreds of thousands of violent murders is A-OK, but working for Prowl and getting in the way of Tailgate's stockholm syndrome turned boating accident is one sin fans will not forgive.

Never mind the fact Getaway spent months being tortured and experimented on.

catch22
Feb 17, 2006
XTB's Tailgate and Windcharger

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Spiderdrake posted:

Hundreds of thousands of violent murders is A-OK, but working for Prowl and getting in the way of Tailgate's stockholm syndrome turned boating accident is one sin fans will not forgive.

He kind of crossed a lime when he started lying about things Cyclonus said.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

catch22 posted:

Windcharger looks alright, but Tailgate just looks weird.

Acne Rain posted:

He kind of crossed a lime when he started lying about things Cyclonus said.

Are you saying he makes you a bit sour?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

catch22 posted:

Those robot modes look like shiiiiiit

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

I was kind of on board with Windcharger until I saw the legs and feet. Yeesh.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They look all right, but Windcharger needs to not be wearing acid-washed jeans.

Like, they're boxy and geewun like the cartoon, but I just can't see those colors as final.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Yeah, if you go by the cartoon it's surprisingly accurate.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Oh man imagine if he had a labcoat accessory.

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

They look all right, but Windcharger needs to not be wearing acid-washed jeans.

Like, they're boxy and geewun like the cartoon, but I just can't see those colors as final.

They're test shots, so those aren't the final colors

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lol yeah guys that MySpace angle on Windblade totally gave her the appropriate number of paint apps and $15 worth of heft.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

catch22 posted:

These both look like poo poo and I don't think paint apps are going to improve that much at all.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Lol yeah guys that MySpace angle on Windblade totally gave her the appropriate number of paint apps and $15 worth of heft.
You just a busta, can't handle the Blade. Don't push your own inadequacies onto others, sucka

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

To be fair I was just addressing the poseability/stability complaints, not denying that she's kinda light for a deluxe (she totally is). I wasn't aiming to fool anyone with the angles, she really is standing on her own in the pics and I shot from an angle that looked good to me.

I'm also apparently very lucky because mine had tight joints all around out of the package - no need for floor polish - and holds together fine in altmode adn the scabbard plugs decently into her hip too. I think her colors and paint apps are more than adequate, particularly the head and weapon fade effect.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Anora posted:

Windcharger looks alright, but Tailgate just looks weird.

Are you saying he makes you a bit sour?

the dangers of ipad posting

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

don't care, I want Cyclonus to be happy, the big, grumpy, unable-to-articulate-feelings killing machine

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Blackheart posted:

To be fair I was just addressing the poseability/stability complaints, not denying that she's kinda light for a deluxe (she totally is). I wasn't aiming to fool anyone with the angles, she really is standing on her own in the pics and I shot from an angle that looked good to me.

I'm also apparently very lucky because mine had tight joints all around out of the package - no need for floor polish - and holds together fine in altmode adn the scabbard plugs decently into her hip too. I think her colors and paint apps are more than adequate, particularly the head and weapon fade effect.

I was just razzing with the "MySpace angle" joke; I certainly don't think you were being deceptive. I had the same experience with her that you did-- I owned a relatively decent one until I got tired of its inadequacies and sold it. Like a lot of transformers, it's definitely a matter of "what kinds of flaws are you cool with?"

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

catch22 posted:

I kinda like that they turn into Trans-Ams. Depending on the price and the final look, I may spring for the Windcharger. The Maketoys one will be my Tailgate.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Hasbro Tailgate looks too much like the comic Tailgate to not have him as the "main" Tailgate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Anora posted:

Hasbro Tailgate looks too much like the comic Tailgate to not have him as the "main" Tailgate.
But on the other hand, Hasbro Tailgate sucks.

A difficult decision must be made.