Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Lol even SA doesn't shill for pedos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Lazrin, I know you ignore me but for a moment, put aside your crazy blood feud with a retired guy on the Internet for a while.

Just as a person, please don't try to defend Fuzzy Modem. There's really nothing to defend, Star Citizen or anything else aside.

Don't try to turn the crap against Fuzzy Modem into some kind of continuing rally cry against SA posters or Derek. It's just not worth it and is disgusting.

For once, even you can agree it was really terrible, should not have happened, and hopefully will be taken care of appropriately by the powers involved.

I promise you won't lose any of your street cred with whoever you hang with to agree with everybody else that it's sad, depressing, and was a vile thing to do.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

orcinus posted:

:siren: STOLEN GOON VALOR! :siren:

I was the first to publicly make the connection between CIG's and FuzzyModem's Polaris ships. :argh:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Or, as reddit would say: censorship!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I wish Lazrin would stop being a piece of poo poo and actively engage someone like Derek Smart over Skype or Discord or TeamSpeak or, gently caress, Roger Wilco.

Like, how broken must you be to follow a thread daily just to drop a shitpost once or twice a week (averaged) and then flee immediately out of #GOONFEAR?

Oh well, guess that Fuzzy guy isn't a disgusting human being because SA GOONS hate Star Citizen.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Lazrin, I know you ignore me but for a moment, put aside your crazy blood feud with a retired guy on the Internet for a while.

Just as a person, please don't try to defend Fuzzy Modem. There's really nothing to defend, Star Citizen or anything else aside.

Don't try to turn the crap against Fuzzy Modem into some kind of continuing rally cry against SA posters or Derek. It's just not worth it and is disgusting.

For once, even you can agree it was really terrible, should not have happened, and hopefully will be taken care of appropriately by the powers involved.

I promise you won't lose any of your street cred with whoever you hang with to agree with everybody else that it's sad, depressing, and was a vile thing to do.

I'm pretty sure Lazrin is 'bottom bitch' on reddit, he's the one they pass around for a quick finger at events like shitizencon when there's a shortage of unconscious pre-teens.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

trucutru posted:

Or, as reddit would say: censorship!

Is anonymity (on reddit or elsewhere) a form of censorship?

Makes you think

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Lazrin posted:

i'd never defend that disgusting pos.

But you are. You always were, from the very start. That's the funny thing. You're just to much of a brainwashed retard to realise that you're pro-paedo.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Lazrin posted:

wow, that really works with changing just a couple letters!

i'd never defend that disgusting pos. but you should learn a thing or two about generalizations.

larzin the benevolent Buddha of shilling! LOL

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lazrin posted:

i'd never defend that disgusting pos. but you should learn a thing or two about generalizations.

Please tell me more about how SA is an unreleased game.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Guys please stop quoting Lazrin or else the cops will come!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Titanic posted:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
MoMA, Man-o-rear end, Man of Many Asses!

Come complete the trifecta!

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
Normal people don't need to ask "should I defend this actual child rapist because he flies the same flag as me", there's no point trying to redeem Lazrin.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Just think, if you could sneak that 8 year old into your ship, and then head off into unexplored space, the possibilities are endless. Nobody would ever know.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The wild extents of unexplored space have no age of consent, consider the possibilities.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Propagandist posted:

How/why would you shill for SA

And where?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

XK posted:

Just think, if you could sneak that 8 year old into your ship, and then head off into unexplored space, the possibilities are endless. Nobody would ever know.

And with that thought alone, a bunch of redditors just came.

Those jackasses are so preoccupied with shooting down anything and everything Derek says, that defending a peado is completely ok in their book. Seriously, who are these loving people?

To Reddit, or anyone from there who is reading this thread, FM is a peadophile, he is a danger to children, he has been to TWO trials already according to his court listings and is charged with 13 counts of abuse, his guilt is clear, he has only the sentancing trial to go, he WILL go to jail, he IS already in jail, YOU are forgiving him for completely unforgivable acts against CHILDREN, do you have children? Would you be ok with FM touching them?

Stupid, braindead, brainwashed, common senseless loving redditors.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_NSKB8fSQ

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jobbo_Fett posted:

free kimsemsus

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ben would've rushed to his defense but he got jewed in Star Marine.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Ghostlight posted:

free tophat

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lazrin posted:

This is the first time I'm going to say this to anyone in 13 years here but... You don't fit here, and it's not just because of Star Citizen, when Star Citizen is gone you still won't fit.

Just gently caress off back to :reddit: already.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Sabreseven posted:

Stupid, braindead, brainwashed, common senseless loving redditors.

To be fair most of the /r/StarCitizen guys would probably think these people are loving freaks too, seems more like their mods are the garbage monster supporters.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ben would've rushed to his defense but he got jewed in Star Marine.

Lesnick and the word "rush" does not belong in the same sentence.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Titanic posted:

MeLKoR, senpai finally noticed you!

Ascend brother! To the promised land of promises! :angel:

Hahaha, well caught. :tipshat:

I just wish he had given this one a pass but nooooooooooo, got to derail the goons, can't let them exploit this or it will hurt CIG. :ohdear:

These loving people... smh

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Colostomy Bag posted:

Its theoretical physics, so its possible just incredibly unlikely.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Thermodynamics doesn't work, Ben is proof of that.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

I'm trying to get my younger sister into Star Citizen. I can't wait for long space journeys with her.

This is a recreation of a real shitizen post.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jobbo_Fett posted:

That's what I was saying, not even SA will shill for pedos, not stormfront, not free republic, not fundamentalist sites, NO ONE. They throw them under the bus rather than tie themselves to such a PR disaster. loving white supremacists are ashamed to defend pedos. Who the gently caress speaks out for a nonce in TYOOL 2016?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Good Dumplings posted:

To be fair most of the /r/StarCitizen guys would probably think these people are loving freaks too, seems more like their mods are the garbage monster supporters.

I really hope you're right, they really need to sort that place out.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Colostomy Bag posted:

Lesnick was rushed to hospital with sepsis.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

tooterfish posted:

Lesnick was rushed to hospital with sepsis.

Eh, even that seems unlikely.

Let's just say "Transported with few difficulties"

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Lesnick rushed to the buffet, there were only 178 BBQ chicken wings left.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Lesnick rushed to defend the paedophile.

"But he likes Wing Commander!"

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ben didn't contract sepsis, he just had some "database" shmeg ;)

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

Who the gently caress speaks out for a nonce in TYOOL 2016?

No one who wants to keep their life 'normal'. No one would do business with a 'diddler defender' and no one would befriend them, it's basically a good way to get themselves excluded from everyone and everywhere.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The diarrhea came in a rush from Ben Lesnick's EVA port.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ben didn't contract sepsis, he just had some "database" shmeg ;)
True. He's actually more healthy than an Olympic athlete, the doctor said so.

They eat 12000 calories a day, so why can't Ben?

• Locked thread