Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

hey so torchlight 2 with mods is loving awesome, also killing floor 2 is the tits mcshits and owns my soul now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
dirty bomb is p fun for a f2p shooter

also im down for kf2 any time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
dirty bomb looks like decayed rear end and is going to be dead in 2 months

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
yeah but thats also about the attention span of the people i normally game with so it's p much perfect

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Schnedwob posted:

Do any of y'all know how to get Viscera Cleanup Detail to work in multiplayer?

It works flawlessly through steamworks now so just play the fuckin game

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
anyone play lethal league?

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Kazvall posted:

hey so torchlight 2 with mods is loving awesome

I keep seeing this posted but I never see any sort of links to mods that change the core skill system into something that isn't terminally godawful.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Heavy Lobster posted:

I keep seeing this posted but I never see any sort of links to mods that change the core skill system into something that isn't terminally godawful.

Just get the respec potion one

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Heavy Lobster posted:

haha too abd you can't get a mod that turns the game into something that isn't terminally godawful

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Just get the respec potion one

Being able to pick skills whenever doesn't change that none of the skills are interesting.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Torchlight poo lmao

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
A friend of mine from work keeps recommending I play Dirty Bomb. Is it poo poo y/n

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Schnedwob posted:

A friend of mine from work keeps recommending I play Dirty Bomb. Is it poo poo y/n

it looks hideous and not fun at all, but i havent played it

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
It's ok but nothing special.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it's made by the guys who made brink

Dec 26, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

:whitewater:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Brrrrink piss

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Here's a song for all my fellow gamers with AIDS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7wnyDBr-9M

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
We should make a ton of servers.

[Chip Cheezum voice] I GOT SO MANY IDEAS GUYS WHEN I WAKE UP IM GONNA TELL YOU GUYS ALL ABOUT IT

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Byobgoblin

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

Byobgoblin

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

chipcheezum, is good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Byobgoblin

I saw the post he got a monther for, and it was possibly the worst post I have ever read.

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I saw the post he got a monther for, and it was possibly the worst post I have ever read.

i have now done the same, and it's real bad

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm glad of that probation

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Dongicus posted:

chipcheezum, is good.

lets play's are by and large extremely fail and even sometimesa re aids but i like chips vids. his mgs ones are extremely win because he shows all of the awesome little things you can do in all the games

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
lps are bad expect for this one like

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
lps bad cept mine

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Whats the point of this thread. Does anyone use it to do Gaming Together.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Most imps message each other on steam now. I think its too hard to coordinate games here cause we all have horrible a.d.d. and by the time someone sees the post the poster is playing something else. We should honestly use it to chat and to get more friends to game with.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
fungah do you want to play monster hunter together

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

what rereg is he. that post committed the crime of being both long and unfunny

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

fungah do you want to play monster hunter together

yeah sounds good. can't tonight though, got people coming over. sometime this week?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

yeah sounds good. can't tonight though, got people coming over. sometime this week?

for sure my man for sure, just hit me up itt

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

for sure my man for sure, just hit me up itt

kk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I use game specific threads for Gamig Together. Always wondered what this thread was for.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When imp zone was new and exciting we used to get people playing games daily or at least weekly for events in mumble and such. The only problem is I'm apparently the glue that holds it all together and no one would show up unless I organized it. At a certain point everyone has everyone on steam and we just hit each other up when we feel the urge because its probably easier and I'm one lazy motherfucker.

So like idgaf if this thread goes away or is used for something else, perhaps just one giant bad game review thread where we poo poo on stuff or just talk about aids /shrug

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kazvall posted:

When imp zone was new and exciting we used to get people playing games daily or at least weekly for events in mumble and such. The only problem is I'm apparently the glue that holds it all together and no one would show up unless I organized it. At a certain point everyone has everyone on steam and we just hit each other up when we feel the urge because its probably easier and I'm one lazy motherfucker.

So like idgaf if this thread goes away or is used for something else, perhaps just one giant bad game review thread where we poo poo on stuff or just talk about aids /shrug

making GBS threads on stuff is anti-gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Fungah! posted:

making GBS threads on stuff is anti-gaming

I... I love bad games though