Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
PS - I've never had a SHARK eat my homework before! That was pretty awesome :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think we're all good for a Tribal Council tomorrow. Regular time, 8:30PM EST through 9:30 unless anyone needs something else, in which case I can extend/adjust.

Does anyone care about the next challenge, whether it's Thursday night, Saturday afternoon, Sunday? If no one cares we'll hold it Thursday...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll be gone til tomorrow. But if anybody wants to work with me in some way I'm open to working with anybody here. I have no plans on who I'm voting for so if you need numbers hit me up.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Come on in guys, welcome back to Tribal Council. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and when your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory in this game.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓AnAnonymousIdiot, ✓Chic Trombone, ✓DoggPickle, ✓garthoneeye, ✓imgay... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for ✓MMM, who won immunity in the Crossword challenge.

Question for MMM
With individual immunity once again, these five that have been voting together are now finally forced to turn on themselves. Do you think this will cause any cracks in the alliance?

Question for imgay and AnAnonymousIdiot
Following up on the above question, the other three players came over from the Ultra Swole tribe. If they vote together, it's likely one of you is going home tonight. How do you survive this vote, and how do you keep moving forward in this game?

Question for Chic, Dogg, garth
You've been in the same tribe for a long time now. How close are you? Could this be the final three? How would you feel sitting next to each other at the end?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jun 4, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow Jeff, kind of late today, long night of sending dick pics to strangers?

Following up on the above question, the other three players came over from the Ultra Swole tribe. If they vote together, it's likely one of you is going home tonight. How do you survive this vote, and how do you keep moving forward in this game?

I'm pretty boned Jeff. Looks like anon going home this week and me next week if I don't win immunity. Don't know how to survive accept winning like mmm.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

You've been in the same tribe for a long time now. How close are you? Could this be the final three? How would you feel sitting next to each other at the end?
I think we're pretty close. I think it would be pretty cool to have gone from 3-6 to the final 3.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgay posted:

I'm pretty boned Jeff. Looks like anon going home this week and me next week if I don't win immunity. Don't know how to survive accept winning like mmm.
Can you think of any certain mistakes you may have made along the way to put you in this position?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Despite some upsets along the way, I'd say we're all pretty solid. Ultimately if we're the final three I would be tickled pink, considering how much the odds were stacked against us for a while there

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

I'd say we're pretty close, but as for speculating on the final 3!!! I won't even go there. I feel like it's bad luck to start assuming that too early. There are a couple necklaces left as well, and not a lot of people left.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

Can you think of any certain mistakes you may have made to put you in this position?

Me being low effort and not spending the time making the alliances other have made.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic, Dogg, Garth
Granted, it's me that's putting it out there, but if you guys are a tight three, are you at all worried about a 3-3 tie tonight?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Chic, Dogg, Garth
Granted, it's me that's putting it out there, but if you guys are a tight three, are you at all worried about a 3-3 tie tonight?

I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility, but I don't think it'll happen

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Chic, Dogg, Garth

I think people are more scared of a tie than being safe. That's not a good move for anybody.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Chic, Dogg, Garth

I'm absolutely worried that it could devolve into a 3-3 tie. I would hope that people feel that the rock draw has a lower probability of success than a crucial immunity win or changing someone's mind.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sorry for being late Jeff!

Fast Luck posted:

Question for MMM
With individual immunity once again, these five that have been voting together are now finally forced to turn on themselves. Do you think this will cause any cracks in the alliance?

Well, of course it's been tough. I've been playing as hard as I can from the beginning, and yet so far, every single time, the plans I put together fall apart, or I get outmaneuvered, or I get betrayed, despite my best faith efforts. So, in spite of all the moves I've conceived, I've got nothing to show for it and find myself here outflanked from every angle. Why continue? Well, I just won a huge immunity last challenge, and it's always possible I can continue to hang on by that thread for a little longer. I'm competitive and a big fan of the show, so I'm not going to give up.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

You pray. To be honest I really don't feel that good, and I've been feeling a meltdown that had been in the making since after the merge. From being the Witch Hunter, to the eta, to being put in the position of an elderly Beowulf, this has been very taxing. It's not how I usually handle much of what has been ongoing, and paying for weakness before a greater opponent than myself. More depressingly and frustratingly was how all that drama was fake, and none saw fit to tell me that it was the case. I felt like a Hanged Man dangling over a noose while the darkness was closing from the corners of my eyes inward. Either that or Ragnar trapped in King Aelle's snake pit while the Heptarchy is watching.

garth, Chic, I want to know if I had lost your respect since what happened a while back. So much time has passed, and I want to clear the air.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

In seriousness. The answer is: Maybe?

I know there's a subgroup within the group of player who aren't me they've probably picked a person to vote for and have forced either anoni or imgay to not tie the situation.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

garthoneeye posted:

I'm absolutely worried that it could devolve into a 3-3 tie. I would hope that people feel that the rock draw has a lower probability of success than a crucial immunity win or changing someone's mind.
For everyone, especially imgay:

I guess the situation is that MMM is safe, and AnonIdiot doesn't have a choice in the matter, since he's a target. Does that mean it comes down to imgay?

I can only think of three possibilities for him: a) Force the tie, risk losing in a tiebreak vote or by rocks; b) Vote AnonIdiot to guarantee his own safety; c) Somehow actually get the numbers to turn this.

Does that sound accurate to people, and what comments can you share about it?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

People have been a little tight lipped with me on game talk. I know who I'm voting for and I hope something fun happens, but I've learned to temper my expectations.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

I guess the situation is that MMM is safe, and AnonIdiot doesn't have a choice in the matter, since he's a target. Does that mean it comes down to imgay?

I can only think of three possibilities for him: a) Force the tie, risk losing in a tiebreak vote or by rocks; b) Vote AnonIdiot to guarantee his own safety; c) Somehow actually get the numbers to turn this.

I think my best chance is voting anon at this point. Garth mentioned that he wanted me in the last 3 with him.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

AnonIdiot you are a super nice guy and I like you a lot and I want you to know that my vote on you tonight is 100% not personal at all

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I can only think of three possibilities for him: a) Force the tie, risk losing in a tiebreak vote; b) Vote AnonIdiot to guarantee his own safety; c) Somehow actually get the numbers to turn this.

It would be accurate, but this would be like choosing the blade with which to slit your wrist with. Tokugawa has revealed himself and all he can do now is wait as he is good at doing, while the rest of us can only watch as the tides of chaos end. The Three Great Clans will march towards their victory while the rest of us can only watch as they achieve their greatness. Everything has been set and there is little we can do but curse the fates we have built for ourselves.

I only wish that I can leave with some sense of dignity or forgiveness.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

You're mainly calling out a single person, so I don't know if it's even my place to comment on it, but I hope everybody does the right thing!! I'm betting it's more important right now to be reliable and keep your word than anything else. Whatever happens tonight, I love everybody :dance:

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

garth, Chic, I want to know if I had lost your respect since what happened a while back. So much time has passed, and I want to clear the air.
You didn't lose my respect. We're just unfortunately in a situation in which one of us has to go and I feel closer to Imgay. I'm sorry it worked out this way.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm ready to vote.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Those are certainly the possibilities. I hope I have built a strong enough relationship with Imgay so he will decide to vote with us.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

garthoneeye posted:

You didn't lose my respect. We're just unfortunately in a situation in which one of us has to go and I feel closer to Imgay. I'm sorry it worked out this way.

I'm sorry for failing you, and I wish you had told me that all the drama had been fake afterwards. I felt horrid with what spilled out.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm ready to vote.
You're all now allowed to vote.

Send me your votes if you got 'em. Keep chatting if you like.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I'm sorry for failing you, and I wish you had told me that all the drama had been fake afterwards. I felt horrid with what spilled out.

None of that drama that I can remember was meant to mess with you. Heck me and Chic had a fight that I didn't even know about until after :laffo: I actually thought she was mad at me!

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I apologize for not trusting you enough to clue you in. You have been a better ally to me than I have to you. 😔

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

vote sent.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Voted!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have also voted

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Everyone has voted. I'll now tally the votes.

Once the votes are read, the decision will be final.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First vote...

AnAnonymousIdiot.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote,

This is a vote for garthoneeye.

It's one vote garth, one vote Idiot.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Third vote,

An Anonymous Idiot and a hungry Jeff. That's two votes idiot, one vote Garth.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHEu1pjshU

Garth.

Two votes Garth, two votes Idiot.

Two votes remaining.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fifth vote,

That's three votes garth, two votes Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Final vote...

is

Chic Trombone.

• Locked thread