Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

k flaps i posted some better pics of sakura you could have gotten for an av

Next time I get an AV I'll check r/kappa first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i went to the doctor and he said i was the illest cuz im suffering from realness Yaaaaa GET EM FUSE but seriously i have cancer

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

reddit sucks! haha :p

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

alright good night guys! : D

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

hi how are you doing? im getting ready to take out the garbage in my apartment, but i think i tweaked my back or something so i am really not looking forward to doing this
im doing good haha. just wondering why life sucks and theres no point to living anymore. let's play some hearthstone later with the goon squad :p

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Budget Prefuse posted:

i went to the doctor and he said i was the illest cuz im suffering from realness Yaaaaa GET EM FUSE but seriously i have cancer

lol

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

just got back from my mom's house with a bushel of clean laundry. anyways thanks for the lecture mom, and yes i know my hair has blue and green streaks in it. im an adult and can make my own decisions

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Budget Prefuse posted:

lmao

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

im doing good haha. just wondering why life sucks and theres no point to living anymore. let's play some hearthstone later with the goon squad :p

im down to hearth this evening. i was watchng blizzcon over the weekend and the new cards and stuff look real cool. its a shame i wont be able to buy them anytime soon though. i just quit my job because i think the flourescent lighting was causing me to have migraines.

anyways i dont think im going to take out this garbage yet. just cant muster up the effort right now you know. lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

lol

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

K. Flaps posted:

i follow ushijima on instagram

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

i follow ushijima on instagram

I didn't know who that was so I googled it and it looks like she's a triathlete? That's impressive.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

I didn't know who that was so I googled it and it looks like she's a triathlete? That's impressive.

boom...

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

lamo

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, thats it.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wow One Punch Man the anime is good.

Anime is good.

I'd forgotten this.

I had to go back to my roots to be reminded of this undeniable truth.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

my friend blew his face off with a shotgun yesterday. any idea as to how i can convince his parents to let me deactivate his ps3? we were game sharing.

you shan't have the anime posters till i get my tears to tiara back

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

anime is

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

a mixed bag

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

of sweets

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

in my rear end.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Good morning ACTX

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxaJFCiqsc

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

link?

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

good teamwork everyone

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple is getting close to the place where the hero gets married in the game and I hope Debora is in it!!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

its called boy skirt and it isnt very good

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

So far it's actually been a decent read.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

its called boy skirt and it isnt very good

I like it well enough. :shobon:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

You hosed up Oreki! You hosed it all up!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i compare every trap manga to prunus girl which isnt fair. boku girl is the only one that can compare to prunus girl and thats because it has a lot of thirst quenching scenes if you get what im saying :mrgw:

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

Droyer posted:

You hosed up Oreki! You hosed it all up!

OREKI THE ROPE

THE ROPE OREKI HOW COULD YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not trying to be all offended on other people's behalf or get up in arms about it but I don't really like the term "trap" and avoid stuff that uses it. :(

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Everything Burrito posted:

I'm not trying to be all offended on other people's behalf or get up in arms about it but I don't really like the term "trap" and avoid stuff that uses it. :(

same

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

you shan't have the anime posters till i get my tears to tiara back
i already told u u could log back in already u freaking NOOB

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
re: Koufuku Graffiti

is the rich girl's "helper" who looks like her gonna turn out to be secretly her actual mother or secret half-sister or something?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

i compare every trap manga to prunus girl which isnt fair. boku girl is the only one that can compare to prunus girl and thats because it has a lot of thirst quenching scenes if you get what im saying :mrgw:

Crossdressing and genderbending are differen things!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

• Locked thread