Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I accidentally drag bubbled a Rorq in my first month, and the mining fleet openly contemplated blowing me up for a spy just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Solus posted:

No one asked Globby

yeah but i'm telling you, you and your splinter group don't even play eve, and listing them as an option to play eve with goons is doing a genuine disservice to any goon- you've killed 4 ships in a month, and 3 of them were 1 guy (2 were empty capsules).

it's a joke splinter organization propped up by alts.

join goonswarm

edit:

i don't think you'll hit 100 bil by the end of the year. I can do that in a single day by myself.

corgski posted:

Nobody cares what you think.

if you really didn't care, you wouldn't have posted

the fact of the matter is the people that left are entirely irrelevant to the health of goonswarm

if anything, the people leaving over the drama only improved the alliance by instilling a different leader that actually plays the game- the loss of those individuals did absolutely nothing to impact the strength of the alliance negatively

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jul 30, 2022

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Nobody cares what you think.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I’d actually prefer if globby spent his time rehashing how bonus rooms are cool and good and how he’s definitely not one of the sketchiest motherfuckers in the game who we should definitely listen to

Or posting the ribs

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
lol imagine thinking the point of the splinter was to "weaken the alliance"

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

yeah but i'm telling you, you and your splinter group don't even play eve, and listing them as an option to play eve with goons is doing a genuine disservice to any goon- you've killed 4 ships in a month, and 3 of them were 1 guy (2 were empty capsules).

join goonswarm

edit:

i don't think you'll hit 100 bil by the end of the year. I can do that in a single day by myself.

the fact of the matter is the people that left are entirely irrelevant to the health of goonswarm

if anything, the people leaving over the drama only improved the alliance by instilling a different leader that actually plays the game- the loss of those individuals did absolutely nothing to impact the strength of the alliance negatively

This is an awful cringey post. Even if everything in it is true, it's awful, and cringe, and you should take a remedial posting course or something.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

squirrelzipper posted:

This is an awful cringey post. Even if everything in it is true, it's awful, and cringe, and you should take a remedial posting course or something.

vov i'll actually enjoy playing in an alliance that isn't full (more like empty amirite) of people who don't play the game, suck, or have no idea what's going on around them

Solus posted:

I’d actually prefer if globby spent his time rehashing how bonus rooms are cool and good and how he’s definitely not one of the sketchiest motherfuckers in the game who we should definitely listen to

Or posting the ribs

scamming in a game where scamming is good is fun and cool, especially separating pubbies from years of hard work.

the bonus room where people smeared peanut butter on themselves? i've always been against that.

please stop trying to label me with that paint brush, you usually aren't this intellectually dishonest.

hailthefish posted:

globby kumitomo here to tell the people having fun that their metrics aren't good enough

yes, pve is the pinnacle of gameplay in eve, as shown by our:

lack of pve statistics

surplus of pve losses

likewise: no pvp kills and surplus of pvp losses

esto es malo posted:

remember the time you joined honk discord and talked to chat bots like 30 times before leaving the server in anger

yeah i mean i joined and messed around and got into the channels, asked around for what people are doing and no one said anything so i left

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jul 30, 2022

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

globby kumitomo here to tell the people having fun that their metrics aren't good enough

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

join goonswarm

edit:

remember the time you joined honk discord and talked to chat bots like 30 times before leaving the server in anger

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Globby you fool, dig up!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

esto es malo posted:

Lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

don't fall for the dishonesty!

squirrelzipper posted:

Globby you fool, dig up!

it's nice down here with people that actually play the game and are normal

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

hailthefish posted:

this post didn't get enough attention

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If the only thing goose achieved is to pod open cat girl hater Willowtan Dawnguard then it’s a job well done :colbert:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dragonshardz posted:

this post didn't get enough attention

i too like to play interactive video games by not logging into the game in the first place, other than to pretend to play it

learnincurve posted:

If the only thing goose achieved is to pod open cat girl hater Willowtan Dawnguard then it’s a job well done :colbert:

u can disband the corporation now

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

i too like to play interactive video games by not logging into the game in the first place, other than to pretend to play it

u can disband the corporation now

It's so weird. Just keep being gobby in GSF. Noone's taking that from you. You can still do that. I'm sorry you feel so threatened by a group of people who are going to ride bikes around in EVE. You should maybe think about what that means?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

i don't think globby is aware that we only got control over the corp like two weeks ago and moved into a wormhole last week. We're still moving poo poo in.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

dragonshardz posted:

i don't think globby is aware that we only got control over the corp like two weeks ago and moved into a wormhole last week. We're still moving poo poo in.

but see that's a whole two weeks in which we could have been penta-boxing scams to make new players quit the game in their first week

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Yes, it is. The bad guys are gone, and new rules are in place to keep people in check.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
lol

The bad people are gone they said despite the transphobic gsol subdirector still being there

Solus fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Jul 30, 2022

WastelandTraveler
Sep 8, 2009

When you’ve been here this long, nothing and everything makes sense.

Kazinsal posted:

but see that's a whole two weeks in which we could have been penta-boxing scams to make new players quit the game in their first week

Ah but what you must understand about the tapestry of chaos that was goonfleet is that it was fully formed in less than a year of its creation! The souls trying to escape highsec cried out to the heavens "Deliver Us from BoB!" So thus the chia pet growth of the goons began. But that matters not. What matters only is playing the way of the sward. For if you do not play the way seen fit by others, you are no longer allowing them to ruin your game, and therefor the circle cannot be complete.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

WastelandTraveler posted:

Ah but what you must understand about the tapestry of chaos that was goonfleet is that it was fully formed in less than a year of its creation! The souls trying to escape highsec cried out to the heavens "Deliver Us from BoB!" So thus the chia pet growth of the goons began. But that matters not. What matters only is playing the way of the sward. For if you do not play the way seen fit by others, you are no longer allowing them to ruin your game, and therefor the circle cannot be complete.

Inshallah, the goose shall feed and grow fat from strength, then spread its winds and gaze upon the traveler. A noise shall echo from beyond mortal ken, a single sound reverberating through firmament and spirit alike: HONK.

No more shall Sansha's Nation make war, for they shall tremble in fear at the coming of the goose. No longer shall an empire, forged by the hand of man, be unruffled by the flap of gargantuan wing.

All shall be peck, and honk, and goots.

WastelandTraveler
Sep 8, 2009

When you’ve been here this long, nothing and everything makes sense.

dragonshardz posted:

Inshallah, the goose shall feed and grow fat from strength, then spread its winds and gaze upon the traveler. A noise shall echo from beyond mortal ken, a single sound reverberating through firmament and spirit alike: HONK.

No more shall Sansha's Nation make war, for they shall tremble in fear at the coming of the goose. No longer shall an empire, forged by the hand of man, be unruffled by the flap of gargantuan wing.

All shall be peck, and honk, and goots.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
*goose wills it

Goldsnake
Apr 9, 2015

Honk

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
stop having fun wrong :argh:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

join goonswarm

edit:

Look at how mad you are

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

join goonswarm

edit:

Same

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

join goonswarm

edit:

Lol we don't care about killboard metrics you stupid pubby.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

vov i'll actually enjoy playing in an alliance that isn't full (more like empty amirite) of people who don't play the game, suck, or have no idea what's going on around them

scamming in a game where scamming is good is fun and cool, especially separating pubbies from years of hard work.

the bonus room where people smeared peanut butter on themselves? i've always been against that.

please stop trying to label me with that paint brush, you usually aren't this intellectually dishonest.

yes, pve is the pinnacle of gameplay in eve, as shown by our:

lack of pve statistics

surplus of pve losses

likewise: no pvp kills and surplus of pvp losses

yeah i mean i joined and messed around and got into the channels, asked around for what people are doing and no one said anything so i left

:honk:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Reminder that if you're still a member of GSF you are signaling explicit approval for leadership attacking sexual harassment victims that went to them for help and also knowingly harboring a pedophile for years, then never apologizing for or even acknowledging those or many other problems.

If, knowing this, you still choose to remain under their leadership, then you are a bad person and should gently caress off forever.

Hope this helps! :)

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
Globby with that elite k/d ratio. Do you even Eve if you do not have elite k/d ratio?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Very normal guy named 1001 Arabian dicks

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

imagine being proud at being "good" at EVE online

Also, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to globby for 5 minutes you jerks, he has to come out and be angry at people for not doing things his way

but enough about goonswarm

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 30, 2022

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

The Shortest Path posted:

Reminder that if you're still a member of GSF you are signaling explicit approval for leadership attacking sexual harassment victims that went to them for help and also knowingly harboring a pedophile for years, then never apologizing for or even acknowledging those or many other problems.

If, knowing this, you still choose to remain under their leadership, then you are a bad person and should gently caress off forever.

Hope this helps! :)

Please stop. This is exactly what ppl have been complaining about and why idiots like Bill come here to drive by bad post.

Expecting the entirety of GSF to disband is not realistic and calling the thousands of players left bad people is just dumb.

Hopefully Mittani is gone forever and the people who are left can start trying to unfuck things up.

I personally dont have much hope but stop painting everyone with that giant brush. Its counter productive.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The vast majority of imperium pilots also suck at pvp that isn't large fleet on fleet battles. Most people in eve suck at pvp. The skills needed for big fights do not necessarily translate to small gang pvp, solo ganking, etc.

Dalael posted:

Please stop.

If people are gonna drive by shitpost and they can't be threadbanned for ~reasons~ then I am going to tell them exactly what they are.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jul 30, 2022

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Dalael posted:

Please stop. This is exactly what ppl have been complaining about and why idiots like Bill come here to drive by bad post.

Expecting the entirety of GSF to disband is not realistic and calling the thousands of players left bad people is just dumb.

Hopefully Mittani is gone forever and the people who are left can start trying to unfuck things up.

I personally dont have much hope but stop painting everyone with that giant brush. Its counter productive.

Bill et al claiming that they are being called pedophiles for being in GSF is not the same thing at all. Nobody expected GSF to disband but it's perfectly reasonable to call the members that are still in it out for what they are: whether thats ignorant, silently complicit or lazy. You saw the swathes of terrible attitudes that remain in GSF I'm sure, so attempting to whitewash it and say "everything is fine now, people are working to make it better" while showing zero evidence is just the opposite side of the "everyone's a pedo" argument.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Globby is good at eve and you should listen to the sage advice being handed up imo.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Globby is angry because he came skipping into the thread with his own dank leaks about how he was totally being silenced by CCP. People didn't care enough so he got mad and did what globby does best which is to start lashing out so that someone will pay attention to him

he's a really great eve player though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

BigPaddy posted:

Globby is good at eve and you should listen to the sage advice being handed up imo.

I'm gonna awox u to turn our kb redder.