Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bullfrog posted:

Ally of Milo Yiannopoulos wins control of California College Republicans

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-college-republicans-20171021-story.html

TFW open fash will be the only people in the republican party in 20 years

"uci student"

without even looking i can tel you she's either from yorba linda or newport beach

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Vulpinetaco posted:

The idea of this guy, who's best known for limply hitting a guy with a stick and being chased off by skater teens, trying to pick a fight with multiple people is very funny.

He's like the LA Beast only instead of shoving a bunch of raw unsafe food in his face he gets his rear end kicked by ancoms

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Heaven Spacey posted:

He's like the LA Beast only instead of shoving a bunch of raw unsafe food in his face he gets his rear end kicked by ancoms

the LA beast is a national treasure for eating those cacti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
99.9% it's an ambush. some breitbarter there with a camera at the ready.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the classic choice would be james o keefe

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Admiral Ray posted:

the LA beast is a national treasure for eating those cacti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

But would he eat the eggs?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

im a felon on probation filming myself crossing state lines to pick fight ama

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dreddout posted:

But would he eat the eggs?

He didn’t even cook them, fairly certain he ate a carton of raw eggs at one point 😝

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Icon Of Sin posted:

He didn’t even cook them, fairly certain he ate a carton of raw eggs at one point 😝

he ate 100 raw eggs at one point

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

he ate 100 raw eggs at one point

:vomarine: I was a little off :vomarine:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

la beast ate too many sugar free gummy bears and gave himself thiamine deficiency induced dementia

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bullfrog posted:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-college-republicans-20171021-story.html

yeah, this is the thing with the alt right, they're basically the 50s and 60s Goldwater Conservatives of our era - not actually that numerous or actually influential right now, but they are laying a new ideological foundation for the American right that will steadily seize control of the Republican Party and haunt us for decades and decades.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no they sucked

gently caress you, also KKK took my baby away is about Johnny stealing Joey's girlfriend (Joey was insanely conservstive) and it rules

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

im a felon on probation filming myself crossing state lines to pick fight ama

He’s not on probation; he’s out on bail. Let’s hope the prosecution is paying attention.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah, this is the thing with the alt right, they're basically the 50s and 60s Goldwater Conservatives of our era - not actually that numerous or actually influential right now, but they are laying a new ideological foundation for the American right that will steadily seize control of the Republican Party and haunt us for decades and decades.

considering their boy is president they're fairly influential

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/920809975663824896

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/922577024312627200

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bullfrog posted:

"In 20 years"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

20 years from now the Republicans will be led by diaper-wearing TPUSA dorks.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
open fash yes but right now they try to hide their pissplay and pizza consumption

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

20 years from now the Republicans will be led by diaper-wearing TPUSA dorks.

No lie - I'd watch the poo poo out of that Republican National Convention.

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 17:39 on Oct 24, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qu Appelle posted:

No lie - if watch the poo poo out of that Republican National Convention.

"We now go live to the delegation from Ohio, who have decided to own the libs by making GBS threads themselves and not washing their pants for 4 weeks."

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

"We now go live to the delegation from Ohio, who have decided to own the libs by making GBS threads themselves and not washing their pants for 4 weeks."

"How have you been, Ted?"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Speaker of the House Blaine Jefferson will now address the convention hall in a fursuit which, "if liberals are really ok with then they can't make fun of it."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Applause has erupted in response to Congressman Jefferson's speech. He has now opened up the furry crotch flap to expose his erect penis, again - to own the libs.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

la beast ate too many sugar free gummy bears and gave himself thiamine deficiency induced dementia

The hero we deserve

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

The ease at which the GOP can be pulled further right and how difficult it is to pull the Dems left really annoys me.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

OhFunny posted:

The ease at which the GOP can be pulled further right and how difficult it is to pull the Dems left really annoys me.

ironically it's because the republicans are much more democratic and organized in terms of the party structure than the democrats are. The republicans have the advantage of not pretending like they arent corporate whores and openly accept the rules with which billionaires place them under so they're free to do and say what they want because they know and love which dicks to suck.

The democrats however, have to market themselves as progressives and pretend to be gatekeepers to left ideas while also making sure to please the same paymasters who back the republicans, so by nature they have to place anti-democratic safegaurds like super delegates and be really scummy to their own base because they know that if they allow the party to be as free and flowing as the republicans Bernie Sanders wouldve won and become president, which wouldnt be good news for wall street.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
its funny when you compare superdelegates to lobbyists, the mythical circle venn diagram

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/922824614128115714

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

OhFunny posted:

When was the last time that any Democrat feared being taken out in a primary from someone on their left? I don't know anything about the people making a play for Feinstein's seat, but that's the first time in memory that I've heard about it. That's how to pull Democrats left, take a page out of the Tea Party playbook and make Democrats in solidly blue areas fear their left flank.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just LOL at that one. You couldnt pull a democrat left with a wrecking truck.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

pjw says we should nationalize google and I agree

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

New thread title: :golfclap:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Icon Of Sin posted:

New thread title: :golfclap:

it's been bothering the poo poo out of me because it should be hauptsturmführer

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

pjw says we should nationalize google and I agree

here's the problem with this, and you might want to lay down for this one

Donald J Trump is the president of the United States of America

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/922902301609811968

Oh, this is gonna end well.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

deadwing posted:

here's the problem with this, and you might want to lay down for this one

Donald J Trump is the president of the United States of America

Don't troll, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

GUYS GUYS tim pool definitely DEFINITELY isnt on the side of the nazis :shepface: