Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Lime Tonics posted:

For instance, he has spoken of his desire to shoot Senator Harry Reid. In April 2012, Nugent said that if President Obama won reelection, the musician and conservative activist would “either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” That comment, which at the time Trump defended as mere “figure of speech,” triggered an investigation by the U.S. Secret Service.

As recently as January, he called for both Obama and Clinton to “be tried for treason & hung.” (Just months later, Trump would find himself mired in controversy over a comment widely interpreted as a barely veiled, violent threat against Clinton.)

And in years past, Nugent has told President Obama (who he has dubbed a “piece of poo poo” and a “subhuman mongrel”) to “suck my tiger dick,” and to also “suck on my machine gun.”

“Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these [guns] into the sunset, you worthless bitch," he added for good measure during that same infamous mid-concert rant in 2007.

This is all just the tip of an overtly offensive iceberg for Nugent, who relentlessly attacks “political correctness” in all its forms, real, imagined, or otherwise. He has had no qualms about sharing anti-Semitic imagery on his Facebook page, for example, and has bashed unarmed victims of stabbing sprees and shootings as “so pathetic,” “embarrassing,” and “losers.”
Oh wow, well it's not like this guy was personally invited to the White House by the President or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

new phone who dis posted:

The trend of comedians forgoing actually trying to be funny in an attempt to desperately lap up any kind of attention for being "political" is depressing and pathetic. Subversive comedians succeeded by making everyone laugh and think, not by being partisan hacks preaching to the choir.

ie: Samantha Bee. There is also a whole show on a guy impersonating Trump. Who actually thinks it's funny? Don't get me wrong, trump is a loon and entertaining on his own, but comedians trying to somehow outdo him is rather pathetic and stale.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Fog Tripper posted:

ie: Samantha Bee. There is also a whole show on a guy impersonating Trump. Who actually thinks it's funny? Don't get me wrong, trump is a loon and entertaining on his own, but comedians trying to somehow outdo him is rather pathetic and stale.

Being wacky in response to stuffy politicians is funny. You're never going to out-wacky Trump. You would have to beat him with a straight man like Bob Newhart or Johnny Carson who can weather the crazy and still get a few good, poignant jabs in there. The hysterical flailing of "the resistance" just plays into his hands.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
bill burr is on joe rogan podcast currently

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fog Tripper posted:

Alec Baldwin seemed to rocket snl back to funny? That and spicey.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Krustic posted:

I prefer Trumpettes because the most vocal Trump supporters are white cis males and calling them a feminizing name like a Trumpette it implies they are girly sissy men and that would probably get them more steamed than calling them a "trumpet". Plus if one of them asks the meaning of being called a Trumpet you would have to explain that "Well you're just an instrument getting played by literal Hitler", and you would sound like a dork and would get called a cuck. I've put a lot of thought into this.

So women are bad and it is an insult to be like one? Sounds misogynistic and obsessed with gender norms to me

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Fog Tripper posted:

Hi Mordor's alt.

i'm Mordor's alt.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i'm Mordor's alt.

yea get it right you idiots, im the CTR/DNC/JIDF shill

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I'm not dad gay, so what but sometimes I wish I was

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

im still moridin, comrades is a close associate of mine in the global leftist plot to install marxist islamofascism, he's running psy ops to confuse you

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Burt Sexual posted:

Alec Baldwin seemed to rocket snl back to funny? That and spicey.

God save us from people that think a Baldwin is funny.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

The trend of comedians forgoing actually trying to be funny in an attempt to desperately lap up any kind of attention for being "political" is depressing and pathetic.

I for one is not sick of all the winning :haw:

So how long till Trump pulls a Saddam and start hiring lookalike decoys?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World War Mammories posted:

im still moridin, comrades is a close associate of mine in the global leftist plot to install marxist islamofascism, he's running psy ops to confuse you

Nice try but we all know moridin is far too euphoric to ever be an islamic

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

i thought his phone conversation with this 11 year old daughter calling her a sub-human was hilarious i'm glad he is back!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Alec Baldwin was excellent on 30 Rock

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i think we should be friends

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i think we should be friends

friends with benefits :wink:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Rinaldi later said on Facebook that he called immigration agents “on several illegal immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said ‘I am illegal and here to stay.'” Rinaldi accused Nevárez of repeatedly threatening him on the House floor during the scuffle.

“I made it clear that if he attempted to, in his words, ‘get me,’ I would shoot him in self defense,” Rinaldi said. “I am currently under DPS protection.”

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So women are bad and it is an insult to be like one? Sounds misogynistic and obsessed with gender norms to me

In the minds of these alt right nazis it is. It's all about saying things that make them steamed. That's why brave warriors like mordor she wrote and bholder got probes for being racist. They were being racist to fight racists. They aren't just deranged idiots.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

:stonkhat: *backs away slowly* :yikes:

oh my

:smugdon:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol he should 100% call her a oval office, that's perfect

did that thing come from her oval office?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Krustic posted:

In the minds of these alt right nazis it is. It's all about saying things that make them steamed. That's why brave warriors like mordor she wrote and bholder got probes for being racist. They were being racist to fight racists. They aren't just deranged idiots.

Lol they sure showed them

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Krustic posted:

it's ok to say racist things because i didn't vote for trump therefore i'm not a racist
it's ok to call 52 million americans retarded because i didn't vote for trump therefore i'm not a retard

i'm almost feel sorry for some of them

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Avirosb posted:

I for one is not sick of all the winning :haw:

So how long till Trump pulls a Saddam and start hiring lookalike decoys?

Once his enemies consist of more than sore-loser millennials and celebrities who are all petrified of guns.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Once his enemies consist of more than sore-loser millennials and celebrities who are all petrified of guns.

That already happened a long time ago. He's not all too great with friends & long-lasting relationships.

And a gun just isn't gonna protect you, everyone knows that. You need a wall.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Avirosb posted:

That already happened a long time ago. He's not all too great with friends & long-lasting relationships.

And a gun just isn't gonna protect you, everyone knows that. You need a wall.

Mine protect me 24/7.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fog Tripper posted:

Ur so edgy!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Wow so many triggered tears, keep going.

It's also hilarious how many of you actively support censorship

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Bholder posted:

Wow so many triggered tears, keep going.

It's also hilarious how many of you actively support censorship

Who the gently caress are you even addressing at this point?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mnoba posted:

it's ok to call 52 million americans retarded because i didn't vote for trump therefore i'm not a retard
Well one wouldn't want to be dishonest.
There's a reason the GOP has it in for things like science and education.

Work coalmine at age 11, vote Republican at age 18.
Die of the black lung at age 25 and leave behind 7 children and a widow.

That's as American as apple pie that is.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Mine protect me 24/7.

lmao if you dont think that gun owners will be hit with dronestrikes while they're sleeping when the happening comes

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Fog Tripper posted:

Who the gently caress are you even addressing at this point?

you

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fog Tripper posted:

Mine protect me 24/7.

Did the Mexicans pay for it?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

white_noise posted:

lmao if you dont think that gun owners will be hit with dronestrikes while they're sleeping when the happening comes

ok mordor.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/869658957324922880

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Avirosb posted:

Well one wouldn't want to be dishonest.
There's a reason the GOP has it in for things like science and education.

Work coalmine at age 11, vote Republican at age 18.
Die of the black lung at age 25 and leave behind 7 children and a widow.

That's as American as apple pie that is.

sir this is jimmy johns are you going to order or what

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

for the last time i'm not morder, i'm the infamous communist nazi Elizabeth WArren

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/869669748308664320

this pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

white_noise posted:

for the last time i'm not morder, i'm the infamous communist nazi Elizabeth WArren

Lol I knew your cockroach rear end would be back

• Locked thread