Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rushi

by Smythe
*leaves for 4 days and comes back, sees what all the hubbub is about*

man I'm sure am glad my new byob friends are super chill and post funny things :3:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me silly

Rushi posted:

man I'm sure am glad my new byob friends are super chill and post funny things :3:

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Rushi posted:

*leaves for 4 days and comes back, sees what all the hubbub is about*

Tell us about the hubbub

FluffieDuckie

hey hey. we don't need any hubbub in here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

please keep all hubbub outside byob borders

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's not safe outside byob friends. stay close and keep your heads down

Every time I wander out this is what I think.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you know what abraham lincoln's favorite position is?

nine and threescore

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hubbyob

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

keep your gosh darned hubcaps the heck out of byob, we don't want no rimjobs

alnilam

i <3 my byob hubby

slap me silly

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

keep your gosh darned hubcaps the heck out of byob, we don't want no rimjobs

i :love: this place

FluffieDuckie

slap me silly posted:

City of Glompton

slap me silly posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Let's start a metal band. Call ourselves beelzebyob. I'll play the kazoo.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

FluffieDuckie posted:

please keep all hubbub outside byob borders

terrible people, hubbubers

wigglin

slap me silly posted:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

just kidding they're pretty nice actually, we have great trade routes and all people have value <3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i don't know how big a human baby is, like watermelon big or maybe bigger than that?

actual question: baby is due in march, sweater is a lightweight pullover, northern hemisphere. i haven't had a tiny person in a very long time, so yobbers: would you prefer to have a newborn or a 1 year size sweater for your kid?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

would a 1-year-old sweater be out of fashion already?

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
If you get the one year sweater and take a pic a day you can make a flip book of your baby growing into it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's a baby, they're just gonna poop on it so i dunno if fashion is as important as not catching on fire and being machine washable

eta: oh hey here are some pictures of franklin today. he's 12 days old now. that's very good.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 13, 2017

alnilam

nice spops

Piso Mojado

Make a 31 year old sweater so he won't outgrow it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if i just put a bunch of yarn in a box with the pattern and a note that says "knit your own loving sweater love aunt ladybeard" or something

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pour one out for my byob homie, Sid Vicious. :'(

He got perma'd

FluffieDuckie

The answer is 1 year old sweater. Babbys mostly wear Jammies and puke on stuff, and when you're preggo everyone buys you newborn stuff you wind up with way too much and the kid outgrows it before he wears it

The Bananana

FluffieDuckie posted:

The answer is 1 year old sweater. Babbys mostly wear Jammies and puke on stuff, and when you're preggo everyone buys you newborn stuff you wind up with way too much and the kid outgrows it before he wears it

I'm not a woman, but this sounds smart. Even to a dumb man. :downs:

wigglin

it's a baby, they're just gonna poop on it so i dunno if fashion is as important as not catching on fire and being machine washable

eta: oh hey here are some pictures of franklin today. he's 12 days old now. that's very good.

Hi Franklin! :)

Just keep lots of small scarves around and use them like clothing legos for the baby. Never buy a shirt again, just tie more scarves together

Piso Mojado

The Bananana posted:

He got perma'd

Probably the best thing for sid

vanisher

actual question: baby is due in march, sweater is a lightweight pullover, northern hemisphere. i haven't had a tiny person in a very long time, so yobbers: would you prefer to have a newborn or a 1 year size sweater for your kid?

FluffieDuckie posted:

This is good.

New kiddos are often variable size and grow QUICK. Some kiddos don't even fit newborn size and jump right into 3m. Also it's all onesies and sleepers in the first 3m anyway because loose fitting stuff or tshirt style clothing just bunches up.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

one year sweater it is! thank you byobabby. i haven't had a small child in over a decade and sizing is hard. i've knit more dog sweaters than baby sweaters in that time.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idea: "KNIFE to MEAT you" quilt; 100% vegan materials from industrial mill wastes.

Doctor Dogballs

The Bananana posted:

He got perma'd

what for

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

social vegan

mush each of my digits into jalapeno cheddar toquitos until I feel more machine than man

social vegan

and by that i mean let's not talk about it here

FluffieDuckie

asking to be perma'd

Piso Mojado

I'm guessing his irony odometer hit its upper limit and rolled over to 0

FluffieDuckie

social vegan posted:

and by that i mean let's not talk about it here

this was a better answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

*taps toquito fingers on my desk as you walk in* they call me the wild witch of the zest