Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tautologicus posted:

it's a form of intimidation you white loving cracker. the race is not important to the point im making. however race is obviously a part of what happened.

you bring up race, not me.

so you say the same about the countless examples of a white guy open carrying at protests and in the general public?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

white cracker is redundant, buddy

are you some kind of genius

it's emphasis

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
strive for brevity, friend

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

are you some kind of genius

it's emphasis

he is actually, he would admit when he's found the limit of his knowledge, but that has yet to happen

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
why the gently caress is everyone arguing with Tautologicus

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Typo posted:

I'm sorry, it's been a long day

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Typo posted:

because it's fun to me to see what he'll say sometimes and it's 3:30 AM and i can't sleep now so :shrug:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

so you say the same about the countless examples of a white guy open carrying at protests and in the general public?

if 5 cops are killed during the protest i might

listen dumbass you can't paint me as the cartoon racist here. ive talked about how i grew up countless times on this forum. my experience with race and multiculturalism is far more extensive than yours and most people on this forum i can guarantee that. i do not have to resort to cartoon positions and smuggery to communicate because my experience dictates my worldview. it is not a worldview based on cartoon lines of race.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

strive for brevity, friend

these clowns don't understand brevity either. you have to hit them over the head with things here. i know you're not trying to help but i'm just saying

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
cartoon racial lines, such as snork vs. smurf

Henry Kissinger
May 17, 2016

by Shine

Tautologicus posted:

cartoon lines of race.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

uhhh are you implying the guy knew that this would happen when he decided to open carry at this protest? when he realized "poo poo just got real, i look bad" he surrendered his rifle and cooperated 100%

quote:

listen dumbass you can't paint me as the cartoon racist here. ive talked about how i grew up countless times on this forum. my experience with race and multiculturalism is far more extensive than yours and most people on this forum i can guarantee that. i do not have to resort to cartoon positions and smuggery to communicate because my experience dictates my worldview. it is not a worldview based on cartoon lines of race.

you forgot to mention how you gently caress daily, you're losing your touch

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i'm fresh as a daisy right now, it's 10:30am, lull your addled minds to sleep and don't mess with me at my prime!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Tautologicus posted:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

i'm fresh as a daisy right now, it's 10:30am, lull your addled minds to sleep and don't mess with me at my prime!!!

I'm drunk as gently caress s0 gently caress you, even right wing posters hate you

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

uhhh are you implying the guy knew that this would happen when he decided to open carry at this protest? when he realized "poo poo just got real, i look bad" he surrendered his rifle and cooperated 100%

you forgot to mention how you gently caress daily, you're losing your touch

i have evolved. now i show instead of tell

this was yesterday

that's in thousands, yes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Foxnews is currently blaming the economy/Obama for all this 'black unrest'.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zas posted:

I'm drunk as gently caress s0 gently caress you, even right wing posters hate you

ive been a one man army on this forum for over a decade son

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

this was yesterday

that's in thousands, yes

what does that have to do with you implying that the black guy with a gun should've known multiple attackers would target police at their protest on police brutality?

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
No one is saying you can't open carry in a protest, just that it is a pretty loving stupid thing to do.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

L-Boned posted:

No one is saying you can't open carry in a protest, just that it is a pretty loving stupid thing to do.

weird how you didn't hear that said when it was only white guys carrying AR-15s wearing "don't tread on me" shirts

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Tautologicus posted:

that's not something i'd be proud of tbh

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Tautologicus posted:

this was yesterday

that's in thousands, yes

Have you donated to Trump's campaign yet?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this is america, home of the pretty loving stupid. a nation founded on the principle of always being strapped with dozens of guns at all times

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

you know who else was a one man army?

wait, poo poo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

what does that have to do with you implying that the black guy with a gun should've known multiple attackers would target police at their protest on police brutality?

i didn't imply it. i'm saying if you open carry as a form of intimidation at a protest intended to intimidate police, don't be surprised if the police intimidate you right back. complaining to the press about your treatment like an innocent lamb is just playing the victim when it was expedient, when he did not go in there intending to look like the victim.

i sure don't like openly aggressive police and the poo poo they pull, but in my home neighborhood, if they weren't there, things would go to poo poo real fast. and I think police get ballsier and more power hungry the further West you go in the country. I am from Boston and life is generally more civil there than out West I think. You generally can know what to expect. Although to be black or hispanic in my home neighborhood, one can expect to be profiled from time to time. That's fine in my opinion considering most of the problems in the city come from those areas. drugs (heroin), guns, theft, murder.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Tautologicus posted:

Although to be black or hispanic in my home neighborhood, one can expect to be profiled from time to time. That's fine in my opinion considering most of the problems in the city come from those areas. drugs (heroin), guns, theft, murder.

trump supporters are not racist

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

i sure don't like openly aggressive police and the poo poo they pull, but in my home neighborhood, if they weren't there, things would go to poo poo real fast. and I think police get ballsier and more power hungry the further West you go in the country. I am from Boston and life is generally more civil there than out West I think. You generally can know what to expect. Although to be black or hispanic in my home neighborhood, one can expect to be profiled from time to time. That's fine in my opinion considering most of the problems in the city come from those areas. drugs (heroin), guns, theft, murder.

this is america, home of the pretty loving stupid. a nation founded on the principle of always being strapped with dozens of guns at all times

It was the only way you could have a rapid rate of fire during the age of muskets.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Typo posted:

trump supporters are not racist

http://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2013
http://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2014
http://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2015

look up the demographics for "dorchester" and "roxbury"

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 8, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the right to dual wield blunderbusses is protected in the constitution. its true, look it up

Henry Kissinger
May 17, 2016

by Shine

the right to dual wield blunderbusses is protected in the constitution. its true, look it up

Perfect avatar for you.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Tautologicus posted:

http://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2013

look up the demographics for "dorchester" and "roxbury"

trump is not against Hispanics or blacks who are citizens, only against illegal immigrants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also the east coast is a barbarous place full of people named "Pauly" and "Festus," where they have sincere arguments about barbecue sauce and Tom Brady

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

i didn't imply it. i'm saying if you open carry as a form of intimidation at a protest intended to intimidate police, don't be surprised if the police intimidate you right back. complaining to the press about your treatment like an innocent lamb is just playing the victim when it was expedient, when he did not go in there intending to look like the victim.

good to know that you can read the motivations of people after only seeing a couple clips of them

also good to know BLM protests are intended to intimidate police, in your one man army opinion, though

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

good to know that you can read the motivations of people after only seeing a couple clips of them

also good to know BLM protests are intended to intimidate police, in your one man army opinion, though

i actually havent seen any clips, the literal only things i know about todays shooting are "dallas" "open carry" "police brutality protest" "5 cops dead" "1 suspect caught". i was just saying some of those things invite other things to happen

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Tautologicus posted:

here's a white guy at a Confederate rally from 2015. He has his hand ready to draw his gun while he's arguing with a cop. He didn't get shot.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

east coast: has Tom Brady who believes in deflating balls
west coast: has Russell Wilson who believes in waiting till marriage to engage in sexual relations

I think we can all tell who is more civil

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i think one thing you might not get is that some people out there really actually want to start a war, and might actually be trying to start it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

here's a white guy at a Confederate rally from 2015. He has his hand ready to draw his gun while he's arguing with a cop. He didn't get shot.

ugh why did you have to bring up race???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

i think one thing you might not get is that some people out there really actually want to start a war, and might actually be trying to start it.

hint: the ones who are actively preparing for that war aren't in the BLM, they're white supremacists and right wing militia members

• Locked thread