Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Fluo posted:

pm'd you

enjoy the read

Not who I was thinking of but still lolz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Fluo posted:

wait theres another women beater who is progessive?

hmm go on

One if the ukd&d guys. The one that gor really into demanding that men and women compete against each other in the olympics especially boxing.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

pelvis and shoulder joints

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Maradonna Summer posted:

bhyo you never answer my postage question

i didnt see it my nig

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

One if the ukd&d guys. The one that gor really into demanding that men and women compete against each other in the olympics especially boxing.

jesus, what the gently caress is it with most people in the UKMT

(except semprini, he's cool)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

THANKS FOR THE UKDNDMD UPDATE human being

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
yeah thanks *looks right and left* um, *tugs collar* you *deep breath* human being.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
track gay bro

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Has your missus shat out your kid yet flaps?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

serious gaylord posted:

yeah thanks *looks right and left* um, *tugs collar* you *deep breath* human being.

*in taff voice*
GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Pissflaps posted:

track gay bro

its not muy faiyult you enjoy posteing with a bunch of phaggy students and workshy homos pisssflaps, nubut eonough about pwm

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

track day bro! posted:

its not muy faiyult you enjoy posteing with a bunch of phaggy students and workshy homos pisssflaps, nubut eonough about pwm

i do

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
hell, im glad bhyo can say that word

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Troy Queef posted:

jesus, what the gently caress is it with most people in the UKMT

(except semprini, he's cool)

He liked to beat his gf. Its funny cos he was real mad about equality abd biotruths but he just wanted to see women get punched.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

track day bro! posted:

hell, im glad bhyo can say that word

same. liberating stuff.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

track day bro! posted:

OI IDIOT RACE look at his whip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1wpelDR3z0

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

RIP front left coil spring, you snapped and failed my MOT and now i'm probs getting raped on price, just RIP

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
its a sad day for the independence thread. some guy from manchester who moved to scotland a year ago is going offline to campaign to ensure his countrymen agree with him because of "all the cool stuff they can do".

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

p money did a massive big h diss on SOUNDS OF THA SIR a few weeks back, it was brootal

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
morgning

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

RIP front left coil spring, you snapped and failed my MOT and now i'm probs getting raped on price, just RIP

lol fail

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tiem 2 buy kws

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Tiem 2 buy kws

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

he should just go to ecp or gsf and get a spring for his shitter and do it himelf imo and a set of spring compressors

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

Tiem 2 buy kws

time to buy some phaggy helmet to look like stebe macqueen more like

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

is this you

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

its him

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

it is

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

pollflaps?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Do you work at formula 1 autocenter nottingham? if so please be giving me that sweet SAGOON discount

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

65% say yes, that is me

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
what were the other options

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
ATTN: chuggo
http://instagram.com/p/qeuIAtvlKF/

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Do you work at formula 1 autocenter nottingham? if so please be giving me that sweet SAGOON discount

I do not good goonsir. They just opened up one of those f1 autocentres near me and it looks all shiny and clean inside but there doesn't appear to be any customers

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

what were the other options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-Y31ONZuI

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Pissflaps posted:

65% say yes, that is me

lets all play the pollflaps game

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

its a sad day for the independence thread. some guy from manchester who moved to scotland a year ago is going offline to campaign to ensure his countrymen agree with him because of "all the cool stuff they can do".

i did a massive lol at his swipe at you.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

corn in the fridge posted:

I do not good goonsir. They just opened up one of those f1 autocentres near me and it looks all shiny and clean inside but there doesn't appear to be any customers

f1 is so loving bad, my dad seems to get loads of punctures on his cars. he kept going to his local f1 autocenter and theyd be like 'naah you have to buy a new tyre' every time.

the next time i told him to keep the tyre when they said that, got it back and it had a nail through the middle of the tread. which apparently they couldnt patch, strangely took it to a mate who was like 'yeah thats fine' and did it for me. the tyre was a month old pirelli :jerkbag:

now if he gets a puncture i just pop round and take his car and get my mate to do it, then i can at least see if its repairable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
in the game of pollflaps you live, or you get haim

• Locked thread