Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Xenomrph posted:

I can’t remember, is anyone who posts in this thread handy at ML-scale custom figures, or know someone who is?

TouchToneDialing is the guy you're looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
And just FYI, for any of you guys that are asking prices, all prices are negotiable. I'm sure I could hunt down market price on them or whatever, but I don't really care that much.

That Civil War triple pack I'd say $20 loose (shipping the box jacks up the shipping a lot).
Moon Knight I'd say about $18 if you want the figure as boxed, if you want it complete with the Vulture BAF piece in there I'd say 22?

Otherwise, I don't really expect more than like 16-18 bucks for any of those figures, if that, and the loose Fodder/BAF parts would literally be a few bucks, mostly to just cover the shipping. I don't care about really making a profit on this stuff, just recoup some of the money and get it out of my rapidly crowding apartment! :haw: If the price I'm thinking of is dumb, just let me know, I'm pretty flexible.

Also there may be some delay for this week as my computer died and there's a huge stack of boxes of new parts. Gonna build it tonight after work (hopefully), but on the plus side that's more boxes/packing for figures!

Edit: Oh that Wal-Mart Black Panther is brand new and still sealed. I grabbed an extra for one of you guys, if someone wants it I'd just post a pic of the receipt and we could do cost+ shipping, I mainly grabbed it in case any of you guys couldn't find one in the wild. If no one wants it by the weekend I'll just return it.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 12:59 on May 29, 2018

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Fuzz, you said you ordered a case of the new xmen wave? How does someone go about doing that if they want a complete set? Also is that the one with Wolverine on the motorcycle?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

davebo posted:

Fuzz, you said you ordered a case of the new xmen wave? How does someone go about doing that if they want a complete set? Also is that the one with Wolverine on the motorcycle?

No, it hasn't gone up yet. Whenever it does, I'll be ordering one and offloading a bunch of figures like I'm doing with the listed Lizard BAF Spidey wave. That wave is just Tiger stripe Wolverine, probably will have an Apocalypse piece and if we're lucky the cowl down neck piece, but I dunno. I will not be surprised if it has clawed fist hands on the figure and literally nothing else... they don't even need to pack in extras for people to go nuts buying them, plus it's the 2 per case.

The motorcycle Logan is like the Black Widow and Ghost Rider, will be a big set that will probably retail at $39.99.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

davebo posted:

Lots of online stores will sell you cases. I don't know how their prices compare to other places, but BBTS dot com will happily sell you a case. (Looking now, it looks like they are $160 for 8 figures, which is standard retail, though you might get duplicates.) And no, vehicles will be separate cases.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

davebo posted:

Bigbadtoystore, Entertainment Earth, Dorkside Toys.

There's probably more.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I’m absolutely buying a case of the Apocalypse wave as soon as it’s up and in turn will have Storm, Magneto, Gladiator and a second Wolverine if anybody’s interested. I want the BAF and the others. Already have SDCC Gladiator, don’t care for red/black mags, don’t care about 80s Storm.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ML waves are either 6 or 7 figures now. Often in a 7 figure wave the 7th figure has no BAF pieces but that's not always the case.

If a site is selling 8 you're either getting 1 or 2 dupes. Usually this is for like $160.

6 or 7 means they're opening the cases and taking the dupe(s) out. Obviously cheaper, but you'd probably save more buying 8 and selling the dupe(s) on ebay if you cared enough.

Not every site sells every wave in 8 though, just for fun.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Louisgod posted:

I’m absolutely buying a case of the Apocalypse wave as soon as it’s up and in turn will have Storm, Magneto, Gladiator and a second Wolverine if anybody’s interested. I want the BAF and the others. Already have SDCC Gladiator, don’t care for red/black mags, don’t care about 80s Storm.

Same here but I'm just gonna get the 7 case, which BBTS often does so you don't need an extra. Gladiator is getting sold off for sure, probably Magneto too since I don't like that outfit. Also will be selling Multiple Man since I don't care about X-Factor.

Also they released packaged pics, looks like Wolverine comes with plain fisted hands (I've never understood this, just take the claws out. I want open hands, dammit.) And Apocalypse's arm and leg tubing.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 29, 2018

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aphrodite posted:

ML waves are either 6 or 7 figures now. Often in a 7 figure wave the 7th figure has no BAF pieces but that's not always the case.

And it’s usually Iron Man.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

And it’s usually Iron Man.

Or some form of Wolverine.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's hosed up that they haven't done an Iron Wolverine yet

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's hosed up that they haven't done an Iron Wolverine yet

#actually

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Fuzz posted:

Or some form of Wolverine.

Including the one that's not out yet there has only been three Wolverine figures in like, ten years

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

purple death ray posted:

Including the one that's not out yet there has only been three Wolverine figures in like, ten years

Almost every X-Men wave has had one.

Unmasked tiger stripe (Jubilee Wave)
X-Force (Hit Monkey wave)
Classic Brown (Jugg Wave)
Old Man Logan
Vintage Wave
Tiger Stripe (Apocalypse Wave)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When it's a version people want he's single packed and when it's one nobody does he's double packed. It's a rule.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I did forget about old man Logan. Still, putting him in the same ballpark as Iron Man seems pretty wack since Tony gets like three new armors every movie he's in and nobody was making xmen figures at all for a while there.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Fuzz posted:

That one I don't have. Grabbed it online off a guy that said he had pulled the BAF. He then tried to claim that head was part of the BAF, which sucked. I ended up being the long coat Red Skull for way too much to finally have an actual Red Skull figure. :smith:

If you still want it... I dunno, $8 loose?

Maybe like 28 shipped? It's in the box and complete except I can't find the batarang, which is egregious, I'm aware. I'll keep looking for it and would have said like 30 otherwise, but yeah, I'd feel terrible if I couldn't find it. As a warning, the figure doesn't like deep dynamic poses... hence why it fell and the batarang is now lost in my living room somewhere.

I'll pass then. Thank you anyways.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
For those wanting to pre-order NECA's SDCC exclusives, here's the main page they'll be posting details:

http://necaonline.com/2018/05/2018-convention-exclusives-online-pre-sale-coming-soon/
http://necaonline.com/2018/05/2018-...m_medium=social

And a link to their store: https://thenecastore.com/

That TMNT Movie set will be mine.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Speaking of NECA, where can you order their stuff now? I used to always buy it at Toys R Us, but now we are liquidating all the NECA stuff is gone except the bobbleheads and a few stuff nobody wanted like the Valeria figures.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/1001532775428636672

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Rirse posted:

Speaking of NECA, where can you order their stuff now? I used to always buy it at Toys R Us, but now we are liquidating all the NECA stuff is gone except the bobbleheads and a few stuff nobody wanted like the Valeria figures.

Online shops like BBTS, Entertainment Earth, etc.

Don't bother with Amazon or eBay since they are sold direct from NECA and all marked up in price.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Fuzz, I'm totes down for that Batman, if you could find the batarang that would be awesome, but I was just looking at the accessories and I didn't see one included?

Unless you meant his grappling hook?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Online shops like BBTS, Entertainment Earth, etc.

Don't bother with Amazon or eBay since they are sold direct from NECA and all marked up in price.

Yet buying from BBTS or EE means I get no free shipping so I get the markup price regardless.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It’s loving dumb that NECA charges full MSRP plus a markup when they’re selling direct to the public. The point of MSRP is that the retailer needs to get a profit after buying from the manufacturer at wholesale prices, if the manufacturer is selling directly then that eliminates the need for the retailer markup. NECA’s direct price should be less than MSRP, not more.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xenomrph posted:

It’s loving dumb that NECA charges full MSRP plus a markup when they’re selling direct to the public. The point of MSRP is that the retailer needs to get a profit after buying from the manufacturer at wholesale prices, if the manufacturer is selling directly then that eliminates the need for the retailer markup. NECA’s direct price should be less than MSRP, not more.

Retailers wouldn't be happy about NECA undercutting them on their website

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If they're SDCC exclusives there's no retailer.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Fuzz, I'm totes down for that Batman, if you could find the batarang that would be awesome, but I was just looking at the accessories and I didn't see one included?

Unless you meant his grappling hook?

Grappling gun is still there. He didn't come with an actual grapple line or anything, just a metric fuckton of other stuff, which is all there.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

This is amazing

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Xenomrph posted:

I can’t remember, is anyone who posts in this thread handy at ML-scale custom figures, or know someone who is?

I don't post a lot but I still exist...

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Fuzz posted:

Grappling gun is still there. He didn't come with an actual grapple line or anything, just a metric fuckton of other stuff, which is all there.

Yeah, sorry, I meant the gun, no line or anything ;)

I didn't see a batarang in the accessories though. I do own the standard BTAS Batman release. But I was an idiot and was baffled that it didn't bend at the waist, since I own the batmobile, and he wouldn't sit in it. He eventually did bend... via snapping in half.

Hence the desire to replace him for poses outside the car :3:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Yeah, sorry, I meant the gun, no line or anything ;)

I didn't see a batarang in the accessories though. I do own the standard BTAS Batman release. But I was an idiot and was baffled that it didn't bend at the waist, since I own the batmobile, and he wouldn't sit in it. He eventually did bend... via snapping in half.

Hence the desire to replace him for poses outside the car :3:

This Of Mice and Men reboot loving sucks so far

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Louisgod posted:

For those wanting to pre-order NECA's SDCC exclusives, here's the main page they'll be posting details:

http://necaonline.com/2018/05/2018-convention-exclusives-online-pre-sale-coming-soon/
http://necaonline.com/2018/05/2018-...m_medium=social

And a link to their store: https://thenecastore.com/

That TMNT Movie set will be mine.

Thanks for the heads up, I would love the TMNT set but I have a feeling those are going to sell out in seconds.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

purple death ray posted:

This Of Mice and Men reboot loving sucks so far

I was adamant that it must have waist articulation because it has to sit in the Batmobile. I felt so loving dumb right after...

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Fuzz posted:

$14 work?

Edit: just realized I have a v1 Rocket Raccoon, as well.

Would you happen to have the blaster he came with? I think it was a DH-17 pistol.

I also hate that I knew that gun’s name without looking it up. :cripes:

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Would you happen to have the blaster he came with? I think it was a DH-17 pistol.

I also hate that I knew that gun’s name without looking it up. :cripes:

I don't know which gun it is, but you decide which one you want. Both fit in his flipper.

... I may or may not have spent a few minutes trying to fashion a vest for him just for that picture...

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Fuzz posted:

I don't know which gun it is, but you decide which one you want. Both fit in his flipper.

... I may or may not have spent a few minutes trying to fashion a vest for him just for that picture...

It’s the one he’s holding, I think the other one came with the officer in that 2-pack. I’ll take him!

PM me your PayPal and I’ll get you the cash tonight.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Got all stoked at TRU :canada: yesterday seeing a BS Lando figure... but it was the Billy Dee Williams one and not Donglover.

20% off them all tho but the rest of the wave is still Rogue 1 and AT-AT pilots. Why is Canada so behind for these? We get the Lego series on time.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Vintersorg posted:

Got all stoked at TRU :canada: yesterday seeing a BS Lando figure... but it was the Billy Dee Williams one and not Donglover.

20% off them all tho but the rest of the wave is still Rogue 1 and AT-AT pilots. Why is Canada so behind for these? We get the Lego series on time.

Would you rather trade it with the stock of my Toys R Us where all Star Wars Black figures are Jyn...nothing but forty Jyn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Have they made a Poe that looks like Oscar Isaacs yet?