Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

JoJolion is good but it feels like so much was set up early on that I've forgotten about and it's never been mentioned since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

EmmyOk posted:

JoJolion is good but it feels like so much was set up early on that I've forgotten about and it's never been mentioned since.

Yeah, a lot of it feels like once I read it from start to finish uninterrupted, there's gonna be a lot of questions unanswered.

As for that symbol, the only time I remember it being a thing was to indicate which book Josuke should read for info on the Higashikatas.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Don't forget That Man!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm still pretty sure that's Jobin

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

It's jobin yeah

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's almost definitely not Jobin. Jobin appears shortly after that and resembles himself as we know him now.

It's Josuke remembering something that happened before his death, Yagiyama claimed to have killed Josuke, we don't see Yagiyama for a long time after this.

It's probably Yagiyama.
Araki then made it so Yagiyama objectively didn't kill either Kira or Josefumi so y'know

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://shoryuken.com/2018/03/10/dasvergeben-reveals-more-details-and-possible-release-window-for-rumored-french-bread-jojos-game/ OBviously fake link of the day

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

come on now. come on

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i hope part 9 has less abstract fights. i've always liked the creativity but drat. part of the reason 8 is my least favorite~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah actually they will posted:

come on now. come on

emporio el nino is my favorite southern oscillation phase

Relin posted:

i hope part 9 has less abstract fights. i've always liked the creativity but drat. part of the reason 8 is my least favorite~

what are you talking about, part 8's fights have almost all been amazing

remember when josuke won a fight using the sound of a refrigerator door

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Tsurugi vs. Aisho is definitely the sickest kill in the series.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Relin posted:

Really? I think Part 6 easily has the most high-concept stand battles, especially in the second half.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I still don't really understand Dragon's Dream.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Olive! posted:

I still don't really understand Dragon's Dream.

Standing in the right spot works out for you and Dragon's Dream is an impartial rear end in a top hat who helps both sides find that spot.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
it's weaponized fung-shei that applies to everyone, not just the Stand user

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TheKingofSprings posted:

Standing in the right spot works out for you and Dragon's Dream is an impartial rear end in a top hat who helps both sides find that spot.

Yeah, it might seem like it's doing a ton of different poo poo but it just tells you were to go to have really good luck. The stuff like the stand user drowning people is just weird poo poo the piss drinking cult leader knows how to do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Imagine coming up with a fake JoJo game leak and you're saying Bruno is DLC

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

come on now. come on

Hey Emporio can fight

He's got guns

Ghost guns

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Emporio using ghost items would be a really cool character IMO
Too bad there’s like 0 chance of this game actually existing

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
Emporio is DLC for the new 3DS remake of Luigi's Mansion.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

where the hell do you come up with 36 characters from without already having Bruno and Lisa Lisa

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

grieving for Gandalf posted:

where the hell do you come up with 36 characters from without already having Bruno and Lisa Lisa

Maybe they included the guy from the sacrificial bit at the start of Phantom Blood

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Maybe they included the guy from the sacrificial bit at the start of Phantom Blood

both horses Jack the Ripper killed, as separate characters (weren't there two horses pulling their carriage)

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
I hope they have the slingshot guy from Speedwagon's gang.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Excited to finally play as Sadao Kujo

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Each individual Harvest, playable at last.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Everyone already knew this but
Rumored JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Chrono Crusaders game confirmed fake

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Did a single person even fall for that?

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

on one hand i sort of was hoping it would be real cause I want jojo game on the db fighterz engine, but ya that character list was the most obvious copy and paste a bunch of random characters ever

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

A fighting game where you can play as Cheap Trick. You have no damaging attacks, but you're invulnerable while attached to your opponent's back. You win by using voicechat to convince them to disconnect.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2018/03/18/jojolion-74/

Looks like poo poo's gonna hit the fan

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 18, 2018

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ouh wouw, a new diamound is nout crash chapter

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Oooooooh poo poo

Free-for-all battle! FREE-FOR-ALL BATTLE!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

It is loving ON now, my dudes.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
This is the first chapter in a while that makes me wanna read next month, I legit forgot this manga existed for a bit

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
oh hell yes

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
the old man baby loves to eat pussy while grinning and making unblinking eye contact

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

same

only to the being an old man baby bit though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

the old man baby loves to eat pussy while grinning and making unblinking eye contact
hell, same except im not an old man baby