Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

Rip mrwillysauce, dead at age 68

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

I'm gonna weekend at bernies him so everyone thinks he made it to 69, and he will be honored

Historical Wizards

MrWillsauce posted:

I feel the warmth

And now you're sterile :(

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

MrWillsauce

I always wanted to be sterile

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Historical Wizards posted:

And now you're sterile :(

Oh, pfft, yeah er'rybody wanna feel the warmth of my healing rays, nobody wanna deal with the effects of being bathed in radioactive particles! :mad:

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A metaphor for having kids:

The Bananana posted:

being bathed in radioactive particles! :mad:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
apparently a whole buncha cats in mew york are quarantined thanks to catching bird flu

i feel like some cat over there stopped listening after 'bird'

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Bananana posted:

I'm sending healing rays at you

Next you'll tell him to get a prayer prescription from doctor Jesus you quack!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

happy saturday yob, i hope most of you have a nice 3-day weekend! what is everyone doing this weekend??

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm going to see jeff goldblum and the mildred snitzer orchestra tonight. tomorrow i'm going to go talk about science things to people and see john hodgman after that. monday i have to do work things because my boss is a total fuckhead and hates fun.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Quidthulhu posted:

happy saturday yob, i hope most of you have a nice 3-day weekend! what is everyone doing this weekend??

Having a one day weekend

vanisher

Quidthulhu posted:

Just got an old desktop computer working again and booted it up after 5+ years. 107 windows updates.

Robot Made of Meat

Quidthulhu posted:

OK, I know I miss a lot, but why a three-day-weekend?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

pogi

Quidthulhu posted:

I'll be working or volunteering every day this weekend, but I'm gonna go on a date in an hour or so and I'm pretty excited about that!

Robot Made of Meat

pogi posted:

I'll be working or volunteering every day this weekend, but I'm gonna go on a date in an hour or so and I'm pretty excited about that!

Good luck on the date, Pogi!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

pogi posted:

Gob bless!

death sext

Robot Made of Meat posted:

OK, I know I miss a lot, but why a three-day-weekend?

Martin Luther king jr day. it falls on a Sunday this year, but many workplaces have Monday off.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Goodwill gets govt holidays off but the store is still open so they just give you an extra day off that month

Rushi

by Smythe
so tell me about all those cute tags you guys have under your avatars :3:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

https://www.twitch.tv/willsauce

you know what it is

mspaint art stream bitch get in it

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Rushi posted:

so tell me about all those cute tags you guys have under your avatars :3:

their kinda like russian prison tattoos

they tell how many people you have killed and how long you have served etc

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
how many people you've served inside a pumpkin

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we skipped jeff goldblum, i'm gonna watch these fuckin nerds draw poo poo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

holy heckbeans, y'all, we've got a live stream going right now from WILLSAUCE who is great. https://www.twitch.tv/willsauce

he draws a lot of stuff and wants people to look at it. do you livestream drawing? do you like to watch other people draw? LIVE NOW GO ON N DO IT

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Hogge Wild posted:

their kinda like russian prison tattoos

they tell how many people you have killed and how long you have served etc

I lost my nasty woman tag in the great corn cobbing of the country

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

FluffieDuckie

love you guys :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

slap me silly

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

love you two like a grape!

----------------

slap me silly

Zyla posted:

love you two like a grape!
hmm, using your teeth to delicately peel your friends and then CHOMP into them to make the juices spray out seems a bit... intense

bean mom

slap me silly posted:

hmm, using your teeth to delicately peel your friends and then CHOMP into them to make the juices spray out seems a bit... intense

but enough about my love life

:rimshot:

----------------

bean mom

here's a really big cat

like six watermelons in a bag

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
drat that's a big cat!

----------------

bean mom

Hogge Wild posted:

drat that's a big cat!

that's what Hogge Wild said!

----------------

Plebian Parasite

Hogge Wild posted:

drat that's a big cat!

slap me silly

Zyla posted:

that's what Hogge Wild said!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i literally got distracted by a bunch of dicks (there were naked people fighting outside and it was weird enough for me to stare) so what did i miss in the drawering channel time

also: holy poo poo that cat is huge, i wanna pet the fluffy belly handtrap of doom

Historical Wizards

There is something I need to get off my chest, I appreciate all of you, like a whole bunch

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado