Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrWillsauce

I don't like sports either but I always root for the dolphins because I like dolphins. I heard they lost already or something though. they'll get it next year. go dolphins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

No I mean it's good that I don't give a poo poo because it means I don't have to feel sad.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Go birds

wearing a lampshade

I'm reading all of these in Patrick warburtons voice and it's p good

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
usually I just found cool nonfiction stuff on long form.org to read on my phone. or caught up on updates relevant to my field.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
We usually just watch Netflix and smoke weed even we have a slow day at my job.

Hint: every day is a slow day

I complain a lot about my job but that's just I like to complain. Tbh I love my job

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

albany academy posted:

I'm reading all of these in Patrick warburtons voice and it's p good

thats a good voice

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Scaly Haylie

boredom solved

slap me silly

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrWillsauce posted:

I don't like sports either but I always root for the dolphins because I like dolphins. I heard they lost already or something though. they'll get it next year. go dolphins.

You're a wise man, Willsauce. I've got something for you. Hold on.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrWillsauce posted:

Here you go:

https://youtu.be/ZnW1zDrIu70

Also, my favorite part of the Miami Dolphins, is that their mascot is a happy dolphin, who is wearing a football helmet. :3:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

oh my god i need to be that catte right now

alnilam

Should i watch children of men, near dark, or lost boys

I haven't seen any of them

Music Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz-7WAOPMs

i'm programming a game

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

all of those are okay movies; i would start with lost boys though because it's the funny one.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nice butt-game, music theory

Robot Made of Meat

pogi posted:

Update: I had a wonderful time.

I am glad your time was wonderful.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

tonight the moon is a Waning Gibbous...

Wane's (gibbous) World!

Robot Made of Meat

Rushi posted:

guys I present you tiniest ghost I ever made

This ghost is excellent, tiny, and excellently tiny!

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

opportunity too hard to pass up

Robot Made of Meat

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Now we need a full deck

BYOB has been playing without a full deck for quite some time . . .

SHY NUDIST GRRL

We might not have it all together but together we have it all

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

Should i watch children of men, near dark, or lost boys

I haven't seen any of them

I recommend Lost Boys because I've seen that, and because I like it.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Robot Made of Meat posted:

BYOB has been playing without a full deck for quite some time . . .

and winning.

Robot Made of Meat

Indeed!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think it might be safe to stay in byob for awhile to avoid all the uh that has been going on

what im tryign to say is im new here hello

Plebian Parasite

Putty posted:

i think it might be safe to stay in byob for awhile to avoid all the uh that has been going on

what im tryign to say is im new here hello

hello new person

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
some clickbait jerkface just copyright striked my video making fun of him on youtube now i gotta reupload it with a bunch of AE filters

FluffieDuckie

Hi putty! Welcome!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi putty, you're new and i've never seen you! do you have any pets or hobbies or twitter accounts?

Plebian Parasite

What's your favorite kind of noodle, I like farfalle, even if I don't know how to pronounce it.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

hi putty, you're new and i've never seen you! do you have any pets or hobbies or twitter accounts?

i have a dog but i will not post pics because my dog will get doxxed

Plebian Parasite posted:

What's your favorite kind of noodle, I like farfalle, even if I don't know how to pronounce it.

i am a fan of the penne noodler, it is both compact and a good amount of pasta in one bite

slap me silly

Plebian Parasite posted:

You say the e. Like, "Eeeee, farfalle!!"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

i have a dog but i will not post pics because my dog will get doxxed

i am a fan of the penne noodler, it is both compact and a good amount of pasta in one bite

please post any good dog, it does not have to be yours (nobody doxx the dogs that isn't nice)

Elusif

Putty posted:

some clickbait jerkface just copyright striked my video making fun of him on youtube now i gotta reupload it with a bunch of AE filters

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

:yeah:

The Bananana

Can someone post the racoon with the dissolving thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
you are cool and good and im a prehistoric animal not named in that picture