Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
I'm sure tonight he'll stumble in smelling of whisky to beat his wife brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troublesome Guy
Sep 12, 2004

Catte Status: chargin

also not impressed w/ terrible camera flash

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
~~remember the happier times~~

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
d8 idk if you have these but here's some high quality gizmo wreaking pics

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

cat haircut status: mostly unsuccessful.

even after giving flame sedatives, he still won't let us finish the job. the sedatives actually kind of made it worse, because it's obvious that he's not into being all hosed up. we've managed to cut out most of the mats after plying him with half a bag of greenies, so he looks like he got stuck in some sort of industrial equipment. i really wish that motherfucker would let us brush him on the regular so we wouldn't have to go through this poo poo. i think we're gonna have to find some professionals who are more okay with having to restrain an ornery cat.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

also i cant really remember if i posted this one or not but jackson is lazerin' hard

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
magda pictures now

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

flyboi posted:

d8 idk if you have these but here's some high quality gizmo wreaking pics

have you got that pic from when you first gave him the lion cut?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

relative_q posted:

also i cant really remember if i posted this one or not but jackson is lazerin' hard

is that tiny head cat in the background under the vent

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

have you got that pic from when you first gave him the lion cut?
which?

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

flyboi posted:

which?

lol the middle one thanks

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

A Curvy Goonette posted:

magda pictures now

you just posted under one dumbass

haveblue posted:

is that tiny head cat in the background under the vent

no she is the one in the foreground rollin around

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

you can't see tiny head in that picture. better pose!

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
i feel like i'm not doing enough for faraday :( he wanders around the house meowing like he's looking for something. i know he used to live with at least two other cats and two dogs, so i feel like he's missing the extra stimulation. but i can't be home to play laser chase 5000 with him all day erryday. aaaaaag

i uploaded a video from my phone to youtube of him chasing feather-jingly-stickthing but upon viewing i realize it was too dark to see much of it :/

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

i feel like i'm not doing enough for faraday :( he wanders around the house meowing like he's looking for something. i know he used to live with at least two other cats and two dogs, so i feel like he's missing the extra stimulation. but i can't be home to play laser chase 5000 with him all day erryday. aaaaaag

i uploaded a video from my phone to youtube of him chasing feather-jingly-stickthing but upon viewing i realize it was too dark to see much of it :/

Pet Island / the rest of the internet will tell you to get another cat. It's true that they keep each other entertained and two is not significantly more work than one. But then you got twocattes

Meaning you have to choose a favorite

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
yeah even though our cattes like to piss each other off i know they'd be mad lonely without company

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

yeah one of my cats does that when he thinks he is alone but he's ok once I reassure him and generally give him some attention

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

PipeRifle posted:

Pet Island / the rest of the internet will tell you to get another cat. It's true that they keep each other entertained and two is not significantly more work than one. But then you got twocattes

Meaning you have to choose a favorite

twocattes is best, and you dont really have to choose a favorite; i love magda and jackson equally

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
d8, here are the studio pics I took of your dank nugges, http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunx17/sets/72157625275635187/ if you need them.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

relative_q posted:

twocattes is best, and you dont really have to choose a favorite; i love magda and jackson equally

What about Flame and Jersey and Aloise? Fatty and Brooklyn and Turnpike and all your other cats

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

catte attempted to bite me through the shower curtain this morning (because she hates me/considers me food). I stepped back and she fell in to the shower, proceeded to freak the gently caress out because of the water and clawed my foot dozens of times

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I want to get a 2nd catte, but given Esteban's brother-killing past, I'm a bit hesitant. He gets along with Black Esteban (gf's catte) only because Black Esteban is as big as he is and only 18 months old, so he's still all ready to rock and roll whenever. Regular Esteban doesn't start fights with Black Esteban, but the time they did manage to get in one, they knocked over a rolling chair, a vase and brought down some curtains. Pro catte fight.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

dunkman posted:

I want to get a 2nd catte, but given Esteban's brother-killing past, I'm a bit hesitant. He gets along with Black Esteban (gf's catte) only because Black Esteban is as big as he is and only 18 months old, so he's still all ready to rock and roll whenever. Regular Esteban doesn't start fights with Black Esteban, but the time they did manage to get in one, they knocked over a rolling chair, a vase and brought down some curtains. Pro catte fight.

What if you got a kitten and let him tag along and look up to Esteban and then they could be bros? That's what happened with my two cats and it worked out great.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
i'm pretty sure adopting a second cat will be the straw that breaks my dad's back, he barely believes i can take care of faraday as it is. moreover, i have my housemate to consider come this fall. we did agree on one cat. :(

i'm not opposed to getting a second cat someday, but it really can't be for a while. in the meantime im tryna get toys that he can play with by himself cause the laser and featherthing arent cuttin it, and maybe a tower or something.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

PipeRifle posted:

What about Flame and Jersey and Aloise? Fatty and Brooklyn and Turnpike and all your other cats

at my house there are only 3: jackson, magda, and flame. flame is technically my lady's cat.

turnpike would be a pretty cool name for a cat tho

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Well, for now I only see Black Esteban on weekends, so it's sort of like having another catte. I brought Regular Esteban over to her place to chill, and it didn't go well. You know how cattes make baby noises? Esteban would not stop this high pitched keening/whiny noise. If anybody but me got near him it'd get louder, almost to a yowl. It was bad.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

i'm pretty sure adopting a second cat will be the straw that breaks my dad's back, he barely believes i can take care of faraday as it is. moreover, i have my housemate to consider come this fall. we did agree on one cat. :(

i'm not opposed to getting a second cat someday, but it really can't be for a while. in the meantime im tryna get toys that he can play with by himself cause the laser and featherthing arent cuttin it, and maybe a tower or something.

Get those cheap tiny fur mice my cat loves those. The secret is to rotate them so they're "new" to the cat every few weeks idk why this works but it does, thanks for listening.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
how do i pick out catte #2

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
SORRY TOO FAT

NOPE TOO LONG

JUST RIGHT

FRESH FROM THE OVEN!!

8ender fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 25, 2011

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dunkman posted:

d8, here are the studio pics I took of your dank nugges, http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunx17/sets/72157625275635187/ if you need them.

couple good ones in here bro

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

dee eight posted:

edit: o yeah theres a montana catnip facebook

Liked.

Dexter status: contemplating Alcatraz.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

JawnV6 posted:

go to a shelter and stare at them all in the eyes. you'll know when you find the right one

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

graph posted:

couple good ones in here bro

Although I gave them to him for free, after some copyright issues with other pics of mine, I will sell them to him for a $1.00 discount on my next nip order over $50.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

same way you picked out catte #1

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

relative_q posted:

same way you picked out catte #1

it moved in w/ a girl

wait wait wait

it moved in w/ girl #1

ok ok i figured this out

e: thx guys

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

dee eight posted:

a YOScatte followed by another YOScatte

i'd post oscar with his mouse but i have no idea where it is

the red one vanished months ago, i haven't seen the yellow one in a while, and someone ate its tail

e: oh i found the yellow one in the cat toy basket! someone was recently using it, it is covered in cat slobber

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

El Jackalope posted:

Liked.

Dexter status: contemplating Alcatraz.

:o: i thought about getting a harness and lead for faraday and take him for ambles when i'm home

but we don't have much that's interesting around here :(
and it is so loving hot :(:(
and cicadas :(:(:(

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

dunkman posted:

drat. esteban is the most photogenic cat

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

but we don't have much that's interesting around here :(
and cicadas :(:(:(
let him outside and one will take care of the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

cats will wreck some cicadas

jackson is pro as gently caress at catching/eating moths