Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

That Old Ganon posted:

Yup. No rush, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten.
Caught my Ditto. Attack/defense/spdef/speed, not complaining at all.

You good to trade now? Anything Beast Ball you wanted in particular in return?

e: rofl I forgot you wanted this Honedge and was wondering who I bred it for, two wrongs made a right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Caught my Ditto. Attack/defense/spdef/speed, not complaining at all.

You good to trade now? Anything Beast Ball you wanted in particular in return?

e: rofl I forgot you wanted this Honedge and was wondering who I bred it for, two wrongs made a right
I also have a Swinub for you. I wouldn't mind an HA Jangmo-o as well.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

That Old Ganon posted:

I also have a Swinub for you. I wouldn't mind an HA Jangmo-o as well.
I don't have one, just regular Beast Ball :(

(can breed you one of those if you want it)

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I saw the first two episodes, they were good. Art style change was refreshing. It hasn't started airing in English yet though, they just showed eps 1-2 as a preview event after the new XYZ movie on a some Canadian station.

That new movie with Volcanion is loving insane by the way. Ash in a spacesuit chained to a legendary, fighting Team Rocket with Mega evolved Pokemon. "Wow, this movie went by quick". Nope twenty minute mark. poo poo just gets crazier from there.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Happiness posted:

Come friend, there are dogs for all

Cool I just added you. My friend code is 3067-9448-0478. IGN selfies420. I'll jump in the plaza in a second
E: thanks so much! This a cute lil baby

limp dick calvin fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Dec 2, 2016

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I don't have one, just regular Beast Ball :(

(can breed you one of those if you want it)
oooooh

A BB Deino is fine.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

That Old Ganon posted:

oooooh

A BB Deino is fine.
Sure, let me whip one up real quick and then I'll get back online!

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Can I get Pokerus? I can offer anything on my beastball list or a moon ball mimikyu

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Can I get Pokerus? I can offer anything on my beastball list or a moon ball mimikyu
Yeah, I have it. I'll toss you a Rattata with it when I'm online to trade with TOG in like 5-10? Just gotta hatch this Deino.

(ship that BB Gible)

e: although be careful, it's only got one day left so it expires every midnight if you don't leave the mon in the PC

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

What a good Bear. :3:

So is the new season any good. I'm kinda tempted to watch it.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm willing to hand off these Friend / Level / Heavy Balls to anyone who really likes to have special mons in them. :shobon: I know I won't use em. Catch me in the Discord if you want one. My sn's bombastique.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
God, Deino takes forever to hatch. Ready for you, Ganon. Got the Pokerus carrier too, Arrg.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

God, Deino takes forever to hatch. Ready for you, Ganon. Got the Pokerus carrier too, Arrg.
May I get the 'Rus as well? :shobon:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

That Old Ganon posted:

May I get the 'Rus as well? :shobon:
I have this filthy Dark-type rat for you too, then!

e: also I'm online but my friends list seems to fail more often than most so uh, trade me when you see me.

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Dec 2, 2016

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Ran into that Hypnosis Xurkitree/Scarf Lele strat someone mentioned.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-487733116

Tapu Fini breaks it by putting up misty terrain fortunately.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I have this filthy Dark-type rat for you too, then!

e: also I'm online but my friends list seems to fail more often than most so uh, trade me when you see me.
I'm definitely not seeing you either. I have you registered, it's pretty bizarre. I'm also in Discord to help with coordination.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

That Old Ganon posted:

I'm definitely not seeing you either. I have you registered, it's pretty bizarre.
Gonna try disconnect/reconnect.

e: I'm also in Discord's trade chat as See Ker.

e2: Lemme make sure I have your code right. 2380-3485-3206? Because you're not showing up as a mutual friend thing, just a faceless silhouette.

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 2, 2016

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
How long is this supposed to take? I've already run into 3 Goomys but Castform eludes me. Pressure+Orb+Rain right? Been a few hours now

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

corn in the bible posted:

Alright, penguin and I are going on an adventure. What do I name the bidoof I caught

Doof Nukem or it evolves into a beaver if you are going for the same naming scheme you did in Sun/Moon.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Chibs posted:

How long is this supposed to take? I've already run into 3 Goomys but Castform eludes me. Pressure+Orb+Rain right? Been a few hours now

If you have access to the GTS, just trade for it. It's not worth suffering that much.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
bibarel is a pretty cool beaver that's true

i'm enjoying platinum, i know it's weird and dated but it feels more like oldschool pokemon than sun and moon do. i mean i like s&m as much as the next man but sometimes you want an old-fashioned experience instead

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Who's the best character and why is it Your Boy Nanu

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

spit on my clit posted:

Because of his backstory with best overall Pokemon character Looker.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

spit on my clit posted:

That's a funny way to spell Your Boy Guzma.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

It's Gladion, because he wants to be a JoJo but he can't be one.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Because of his backstory with best overall Pokemon character Looker.

who, incidentally, is my favorite character

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

It's Gladion, because he wants to be a JoJo but he can't be one.

he should train with buzzwole.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

That's a funny way to spell Your Boy Guzma.

Guzma's weird, he looks like Rick Sanchez yet he's apparently around 20 years old. actually, what the hell does team skull even do throughout the game other than be muscle for team aether near the end?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

They gently caress up that one town and are a bunch of tedious trash mobs

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

spit on my clit posted:

Guzma's weird, he looks like Rick Sanchez yet he's apparently around 20 years old. actually, what the hell does team skull even do throughout the game other than be muscle for team aether near the end?

Be generally entertaining and have good dialogue in every appearance. Also is Guzma 20? I thought the mention of him as a kid was meant to be like metaphorical that he never grew up, since upon not getting his dream job he decided to make a throne in a delapidated town and become king of a bunch of rascals. His parents even have the models used for older people, so I can't imagine him being trial captain age.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Cynthia is the best pokemon character followed by gen 5 mom

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

corn in the bible posted:

Cynthia is the best pokemon character followed by gen 5 mom

Which gen 5 mom.

Edit: Also, Looker's the best. Though Cynthia is also pretty cool

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Dec 2, 2016

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Happiness posted:

I have snow dogs for anyone who wants them

4484-8641-1177

I'll trade ya a Adamant 5IV Litten or Timid 5IV Riolu with Vacuum Wave for one of these!

That Old Ganon posted:

@DACK FAYDEN, would you like your Sandshrew now?

Would you be interested in a Lure Ball Dratini, Level Ball Bagon, Love Ball Feebas, or Moon Ball Roselia in regards to apricorn balls?

If you have some of those Dratini or Feebas for offer (with good IV and nature/ability), I'll trade you one of my Riolu or Litten as well! Would especially love an Adamant Alola Sandshrew

FC: 5412-9913-6768

IGN: Simon

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

I'll trade ya a Adamant 5IV Litten or Timid 5IV Riolu with Vacuum Wave for one of these!

If you have some of those Dratini or Feebas for offer (with good IV and nature/ability), I'll trade you one of my Riolu or Litten as well! Would especially love an Adamant Alola Sandshrew

FC: 5412-9913-6768

IGN: Simon
Unfortunately I haven't paid any attention whatsoever to the Feebas and Dragonair, so they're garbo natures/IVs (except the Feebas was caught with a Bold nature). I've got you covered with the HA Sandshrew, though. If you're still interested the Riolu sounds interesting.

2380-3485-3206
Gwyn

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Ran into that Hypnosis Xurkitree/Scarf Lele strat someone mentioned.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-487733116

Tapu Fini breaks it by putting up misty terrain fortunately.

Wait, hold on, did that Figy berry activate at the 50% threshold? Does that Muk have gluttony, or are they flat-out superior to Sitrus berries now?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Which gen 5 mom.

Edit: Also, Looker's the best. Though Cynthia is also pretty cool

First mom who was a cool trainer and had cool adventures

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what do you use shards for?

Am I wasting my time on them?

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
I give up on battle royal. it's stupid and dumb. every Pokemon I have is a trash can garbageman for losers and all my enemies have big muscles and swirly me every match. I'm never gonna get any BP items.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Tired Moritz posted:

what do you use shards for?

Am I wasting my time on them?

A fella in the Festival Plaza will trade them for bottle caps, which can then be traded for maxed out IVs on level 100 mons

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Martian Manfucker posted:

I give up on battle royal. it's stupid and dumb. every Pokemon I have is a trash can garbageman for losers and all my enemies have big muscles and swirly me every match. I'm never gonna get any BP items.

spam protect?

Lunatic Sledge posted:

A fella in the Festival Plaza will trade them for bottle caps, which can then be traded for maxed out IVs on level 100 mons

look at all my 5iv pokemon.
mmmmm.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Be generally entertaining and have good dialogue in every appearance. Also is Guzma 20? I thought the mention of him as a kid was meant to be like metaphorical that he never grew up, since upon not getting his dream job he decided to make a throne in a delapidated town and become king of a bunch of rascals. His parents even have the models used for older people, so I can't imagine him being trial captain age.

20-ish is my inference from how his parents (and hala) talk about him, and it seems fitting for a shiteating tournament champ that couldnt complete the trials/become a captain or kahuna and went on a rampage about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Shiny777 posted:

Sure. I'll set one of each aside, toss me a Mudbray and a Rockruff for 'em whenever you're on tomorrow.

Today I learn that Mubray and Rockruff can breed with each other so you have a 5 IV Rockruff and Mudbray. But anyway your Mudbray and Rockruff is ready