Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
thread good

suck my dilz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm also sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't find one version without some kind of watermark.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RareAcumen posted:

Daredevil Season 2 spoilers

dude come the gently caress on

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Is this an edit? I thought it had the joke reiterated at the bottom.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
The joke is that you can't call girls 'dude' anymore.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She is huge.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
I have discovered some comics that I believe you fellow goons in this thread will enjoy.

ha ha ha ha good one!

Truly compelling.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Jmcrofts posted:

I have discovered some comics that I believe you fellow goons in this thread will enjoy.

Thanks, let us know when you post them

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Jmcrofts posted:

I enjoy the subtle implication that he still lives with his parents.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

he lost his interest in geography and gained an interest in glass, and his library could use some work.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
And he didn't even touch that football for a decade.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Nintendo is bad at copyright because you didn't buy a used 20 year old console and a bunch of used cartridges that they couldn't profit off in any way. It's all your fault!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

More laffs this way: http://existentialcomics.com/comic/123

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And he didn't even touch that football for a decade.

And apparently has no idea how to spell the word "draconian" .

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

And they say a degree in the humanities is useless.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Snapchat A Titty posted:

shut the gently caress up

Well holy poo poo skelleton jelly has a sequel? Is there more?

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Krinkle posted:

Well holy poo poo skelleton jelly has a sequel? Is there more?

There's a whole series that's been going since like 2008. Unfortunately, looks like the domain expired recently and the author refuses to reupload. There's this I guess.

King Kambrook
Feb 14, 2012
I was recently heartbroken to learn that I had completely misunderstood this comic which had previously always made me laugh.

I thought the third panel read "worm" not "w or m".
Still I present it in the hopes that someone else with more childlike stupidity wonder in their mind can view it the way I used to.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I totally saw it as "worm" at first too and was disappointed to learn otherwise.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

King Kambrook posted:

I was recently heartbroken to learn that I had completely misunderstood this comic which had previously always made me laugh.

I thought the third panel read "worm" not "w or m".
Still I present it in the hopes that someone else with more childlike stupidity wonder in their mind can view it the way I used to.

It's both?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Σor3?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It's an awkward joke because he should be saying "It looks kinda like a w or an m"

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's an awkward joke because he should be saying "It looks kinda like a w or an m"

That's still an awkward joke because what he'd say is "It looks like a double u or m."

And that's the joke.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grendels Dad posted:

That's still an awkward joke because what he'd say is "It looks like a double u or m."

And that's the joke.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I've always wondered about this one. Beartato says it the "right" way in the third panel, but wouldn't he have also said it that way in the second panel? If not, how does he say it in the second panel?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
He says it like "sword" instead of "sword", of course

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stealin' comics out of other threads, woo!

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Sentient Data posted:

He says it like "sword" instead of "sword", of course

I pronounce it as "sword". :colbert:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

grate deceiver posted:

There's a whole series that's been going since like 2008. Unfortunately, looks like the domain expired recently and the author refuses to reupload. There's this I guess.

Oh wow, never would've guessed there was a connection between Skeleton Jelly and Goblet Grotto.

Anyway, here's my favourite comic, ever.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

grate deceiver posted:

:(
I checked monster killers for years and it never updated and I was sad but at least I thought it would still be up there. Now I find out it's gone. RIP lion man. I emailed then J Chastain to ask and was right, it was a swiss family robinson Commodore 64 game reference to chop lion and eat lion steaks.

I hope K chastain is happy wherever she is. Whole buncha short absurdist pieces here from K chastain (jc dracula) https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/think-ive-invented/2/

Goddamn monster killers was so good.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Krinkle posted:

I checked monster killers for years and it never updated and I was sad but at least I thought it would still be up there. Now I find out it's gone. RIP lion man. I emailed then J Chastain to ask and was right, it was a swiss family robinson Commodore 64 game reference to chop lion and eat lion steaks.

The lion/digdug comic concluded at some point, but Demon Planet was ongoing all this time I think? I haven't looked at it for a while, I actually just now found out about it being dead when I tried linking it :(

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon

Krinkle posted:

I hope K chastain is happy wherever she is. Whole buncha short absurdist pieces here from K chastain (jc dracula) https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/think-ive-invented/2/

Goddamn monster killers was so good.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150124153652/http://monsterkillers.com/2008-07-17.html

Every link I tested worked. Perhaps its all archived :) Lion man digdug-comic was supergreat.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Those were way too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

• Locked thread