Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
like all you fuckin DnD ghouls aren't more likely to be landlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
no one would waste their time trying to even doxx a dolphin, you live in the ocean

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

ur either not actually a dolphin, or your a liar
I have it on good authority that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXPbydL_88 :nws:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

ur either not actually a dolphin, or your a liar
wow. okay first, i've never claimed to be a dolphin. second, you can't prove i'm not a dolphin.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tom Guycot posted:

I just can't believe taintrunner could be a creep, he was always so quiet and mostly kept to himself. Why, the last time I ever talked to him all he said was "WHERES MY FUCKIN' RENT? ITS DUE IN 2 DAYS OR YOUR rear end IS OUT"

I guess it goes to show you can just never tell.

This poster is lying, he would never step on his wife's business. In fact, it was usually the wife who did the stepping on his business

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

In a truly just world, landlord would be some type of title granted to druids in recognition of many years of environmental advocacy

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Dolphin posted:

wow. okay first, i've never claimed to be a dolphin. second, you can't prove i'm not a dolphin.

in your profile you claim to be a porpoise. hmmm

:magemage:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

really queer Christmas posted:

This poster is lying, he would never step on his wife's business. In fact, it was usually the wife who did the stepping on his business

:pusheen:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the question is, will taintrunner waste a bunch of his wife's money on increasingly sad and unsubtle reregs

jeffrey needs a new pool

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
loll

https://twitter.com/TheTaoOfJake/status/1362123638019940359

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WorkerThread posted:

yeah i'm very curious why the shoe is dropping now as opposed to when the nursing home to mass grave pipeline first went to full steam

same reason the rich ever face "consequences" - they annoyed someone richer than them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:chloe:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i for one am in favor of sealing all posting indictments so nobody can see all the times ive been mad, or owned

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

WorkerThread posted:

maybe jeffery could add a section to everyone's profile so we can all read each other's Statements On the Poster Known As Taintrunner

We should also make sure to add people's opinions on current super star posters such as Pick, Arf Johnson or Ate poo poo on Live Tv so that we can tell who the true mentats of the SA Forums are.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
how good could your posting possibly be if you're still on your original account?

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

I wonder if she's just talking about a phase in period or if they have some wild rear end plan to restrict it to certain sectors or have local cost of living adjustments that is sure to piss everyone off.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

stellers bae posted:

how good could your posting possibly be if you're still on your original account?

The Id is the same, but the nom de plume has changed.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

stellers bae posted:

by all means, show us the great posting on your previous account

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lansdowne posted:

I wonder if she's just talking about a phase in period or if they have some wild rear end plan to restrict it to certain sectors or have local cost of living adjustments that is sure to piss everyone off.
hooking it to median income is going to be funny when prop 22 becomes nationwide and everyone except CEOs for some reason now technically have a salary of $0

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
did anyone here post in the 9/11 thread? i did. i was a freshman in high school lol. now i'm old as poo poo

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Yinlock posted:

same reason the rich ever face "consequences" - they annoyed someone richer than them

He was only ever useful as a foil to Trump. "See how much better the Democrat Gov is over the Orange Cheeto!!!!" Once the comparison is gone everyone remembers he's a Grandma killing, IDC creating, corrupt as hell piece of poo poo whose betterness than Trump is probably very much up to debate.

The reason the news media zero'd in on him as their foil over, say Newsom, can be read as the continued supremacy of NYC based news media/rich over Cali news media/rich.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the original tweet is amazing

"the sausage making machine" we put in good policy and means-tested austerity comes out, who knows how it happens folks

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

the original tweet is amazing

"the sausage making machine" we put in good policy and means-tested austerity comes out, who knows how it happens folks

Garbage in Garbage out. Also some sausage is awesome, some is vienna or hot dogs.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

i for one am in favor of sealing all posting indictments so nobody can see all the times ive been mad, or owned

i'm filing a FOIA requesting information on all times "my posting enemies have been owned"

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

WorkerThread posted:

i'm filing a FOIA requesting information on all times "my posting enemies have been owned"

After consulting all ELSUR's and cross-referenced records including posts, quotes, empty quotes, tweets, sub-tweets, and private messages the Federal Records Agency was unable to find any records matching your request criteria.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jazerus posted:

lmao that taintrunner caused the eventual destruction of humanity by being The Racsexist Bernie Bro

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

stellers bae posted:

did anyone here post in the 9/11 thread? i did. i was a freshman in high school lol. now i'm old as poo poo

No, I posted on slashdot and I went to middle school

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

After consulting all ELSUR's and cross-referenced records including posts, quotes, empty quotes, tweets, sub-tweets, and private messages the Federal Records Agency was unable to find any records matching your request criteria.

simply more proof of the vast conspiracy against me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

We should also make sure to add people's opinions on current super star posters such as Pick, Arf Johnson or Ate poo poo on Live Tv so that we can tell who the true mentats of the SA Forums are.

bad, good, dunno who this is

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
what was revealed about taintrunner?

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

he voted for biden, the perma was fully justified

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Mirello posted:

He's an r-word

No, the other one

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mirello posted:

he is joseph robinette biden

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

They won't forgive any student debt at all, or raise the minimum wage, and I bet they don't even send means-tested checks, either. Why would they? Biden promised nothing and people voted for him anyway.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mirello posted:

he looked right into felix biedermans eyes, shook his hand and chortled

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mirello posted:

Taintrunner was Amanda Marcotte undercover all along.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Il Federale posted:

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

They won't forgive any student debt at all, or raise the minimum wage, and I bet they don't even send means-tested checks, either. Why would they? Biden promised nothing and people voted for him anyway.

excuse me, he promised the dang cheeto would no longer be in the white house

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Il Federale posted:

This is our 20th Party Congress "secret speech."

De-taintification has begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Biden promised to restore the soul of the nation, but it turns out the soul belonged to Mammon all along