Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

marin teleported halfway down bot lane and after his teleport he ended up getting a single auto in right before dying right before the nexus explodes. this happened over the course of a minute or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
1. I'm giving it about half the split until Dardoch has basically given up on CLG/the other way around.

2. I like IMT with xsmithie, I think they will be decent.

3. hahahahahah Huhi

4. perhaps c9 should consider playing their world champion really good toplaner impact some more

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Jun 3, 2017

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Was walking round my neighbourhood and found out the fnatic shop/lan place/crazy rooftop sex party building is like 10 minutes walk from my place. Didn't go in cos it looked empty and I didn't feel like getting harassed to buy a £100 fnatic hoodie, anyone else gone in before? It looks very East London and also looks like one of those unsustainable places that close within 2 years

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

el dingo posted:

Was walking round my neighbourhood and found out the fnatic shop/lan place/crazy rooftop sex party building is like 10 minutes walk from my place. Didn't go in cos it looked empty and I didn't feel like getting harassed to buy a £100 fnatic hoodie, anyone else gone in before? It looks very East London and also looks like one of those unsustainable places that close within 2 years

my only experience with it has been the same as yours, haha. meltdown is cool though. that's my london story.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I still want to know who's playing jungle on that heavenly echo fox challenger team

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Their team is 3 mids (all notably bad), one top laner, and one ADC.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

they are going to be so bad, i can't wait.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Crown Karma is legit

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So do any of the EU games today go past 30 minutes? It feels like Monkeys and Ninjas are basically here to be the cannon fodder teams.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

well they're EU games so probably

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

4. perhaps c9 should consider playing their world champion really good toplaner impact some more

i think at this point hes almost certainly retiring if they're trying so hard to get ray into games

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
KT getting perfected then in the next game Pawn going 11/1 is probably the most Pawn thing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

even the sun shines on a dogs rear end in a top hat, realfoxy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

even the sun shines on a dogs rear end in a top hat, realfoxy
Pawn is about as mediocre as Kuro was on ROX with slightly higher ups and downs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Sexpansion posted:

1. I'm giving it about half the split until Dardoch has basically given up on CLG/the other way around.

2. I like IMT with xsmithie, I think they will be decent.

3. hahahahahah Huhi

I think impact is heading back to Korea after this split. If that's the case it would make sense that they just want to play Ray as much as possible.

That said clown 9 lmao

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Teh Evil Monkies v Unicorns Of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

a moment of silence for SUPA HOT CREW XD!!!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I always liked the Green Monkeys but my sister was more of a Purple Parrots fan

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

riot is responsible for this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lovechop posted:

riot is responsible for this

i didn't ask for this...

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This is one heck of a dismantling.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

EU LCS POWER RANKINGS

1. The Cheese Barons
2. Unicorns Of Love
3. Kittenz Power
4. Ninjas in Pajamas
5. Robot Girls
6. Teh Pwninators
7. Mysterious Monkeys
8. Fnatic
9. SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. MMMmmmmm, Toasty! Gaming

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Team Solo Mid to create EU esports division, Can I Haz Mid?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

New meta.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Team Solo Mid to create EU esports division, Can I Haz Mid?

are you having a laugh, mate

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

EU LCS POWER RANKINGS

1. The Cheese Barons
2. Unicorns Of Love
3. Kittenz Power
4. Ninjas in Pajamas
5. Robot Girls
6. Teh Pwninators
7. Mysterious Monkeys
8. Fnatic
9. SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. MMMmmmmm, Toasty! Gaming

the region is a loving joke

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
kinda funny (in a poo poo way though) that the guy who was misfits' manager left to make this team

so yeah that's pretty much reality

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Is he into furries or something?

Also NiP don't even look close to as bad as people thought they were gonna be. Nagne and Profit actually look decent. If they get better synergy like their adc being there at the start of the fight they might win some games.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lolwut Jesiz blocked Taliyah ult with Braum shield. Thats so stupid.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i love how he even builds mallet on loving twitch

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lovechop posted:

kinda funny (in a poo poo way though) that the guy who was misfits' manager left to make this team

so yeah that's pretty much reality

Lmfao

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Lovechop posted:

i love how he even builds mallet on loving twitch

https://twitter.com/lolesports/status/871074034141810688

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Goldenglutes vs Huhi on a non Asol champ is gonna be great

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Goldenglutes vs Huhi on a non Asol champ is gonna be great

yes

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

holy poo poo lol

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Oh wow. Keith is still on a roster.

Edit: I guess we're back to bad Dardoch.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Piglet is back baby

ty clg for giving my boy free kills.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Uh, lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
this game owns

• Locked thread