Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

bongwizzard posted:

I feel like fancy men's underwear comes up often enough that we should just make a chart showing every posters, opinion on every brand that can be referenced.

To repeat myself, the AirSim boxer briefs ride up my rear end like a nagging sitcom wife, but the airsim undershirts are the best things ever and have ruined me for all other undershirts.

Yeah same. If you have thighs you benefit from longer inseams so everything doesn't ride up and bunch together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Kilometers Davis posted:

Underwear chat: MeUndies! They’re super soft and comfortable and have the nicest designs. Stop wearing boring looking underwear ya fuckin suits.

Yea MeUndies are the poo poo, that's like all I wear now. As mentioned though they don't have a fly so if that's a dealbreaker look elsewhere.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
Saxx have been my favorite with MyPackage as a close second. I prefer the Saxx design because sometimes your junk gets pushed out of the pouch in the MyPackage ones. I haven't tried the Obviously ones yet, but I plan too. I've been buying Saxx and MyPackage at Marshalls. I don't find them often, but when I do I usually stock up a lot.

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Oh good, another man panty derail. I guess this happens every 10 pages or so?

I just bought a burritooooooooooo! BBQ chicken and Spanish rice, no cheeze.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My quest for the perfect plain white t-shirt continues here, 7oz Champion. For context, those Carhartt pocket tees are 5.3oz, this is like as far as you can go until it's a sweatshirt basically

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

betterinsodapop posted:

Look, men's underwear choices have been exceedingly limited for decades now, let us have our fun.

I bought some crankbaits so I can finally forced myself to learn how to fish crankbaits.

bongwizzard has a new favorite as of 17:47 on Oct 20, 2017

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Gonna make enchiladas tonight.

So buying all the stuff to do so.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Aramek posted:

What sort of underwear are you going to poo poo in afterwards?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Coffee And Pie posted:

I don't gently caress with MeUndies, I need a flap.

Mack Weldon is pretty great and has the flap.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
I was really worried when I saw 40 new posts today that this was going to be a big gun control derail from a couple pages back, so I just wanna say that I think it's foolish to try to regulate boxer flaps because bad actors can easily mod them in themselves using parts they order online or even 3d print.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
gently caress underwear

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I have literally never used the flap for peeing through. That seems so uncomfortable. I always just drop my drawers v:shobon:v

betterinsodapop posted:

I just bought a burritooooooooooo! BBQ chicken and Spanish rice, no cheeze.
gently caress, I could really go for a burrito right now.

Aramek posted:

And enchiladas too. Mmm.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
I prefer to pull my pants and underwear all the way to the ground when I use a urinal.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I have literally never used the flap for peeing through. That seems so uncomfortable. I always just drop my drawers v:shobon:v

How sensitive is your dick?

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I'm very proud of myself - I went to Harbor Freight and only bought one thing more than I intended. Got ramps, chocks, an oil drain tub, and a magnetic tray for the screws (the unintentional purchase). All ready for oil change tomorrow.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Spy_Guy posted:

I bought a new chair. It's ridiculously nice after a long day at the office.

interesting choice on the anally fitted Curta. To each his own I guess.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

The Ferret King posted:

What sort of underwear are you going to poo poo in afterwards?

I love these boxer briefs from CostCo, but, lately, they've been causing me crippling ball pain due to continual front-wedgies about halfway through my work shift.

They never did this before, and now I'm feeling like I need to buy a new brand because it hurts to pee.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

null_pointer posted:

EDIT: Can anyone recommend some mild, but flavorful hot sauces that are not Frank's or Sriracha? Frank's I find one-note and vinegary; I like Sriracha, but I'd like to expand my palate. Something smokey and sharp, but with a little heat.

Recently I found sweet baby rays makes hot sauce, its really good but not smokey.

For Smokey I just stick with chipotle tobacco sauce.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I got an Acer 1440p monitor (used G7 G257 HU) even though my 7870 won't (likely) play anything new at 1440 but holy poo poo is it an upgrade over my 12-year-old Dell 2407. Really enjoying the higher res for videos, though.

Also, I got an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster and a JL 12W1V3 subwoofer to add to the GTI. Sadly no corgi, and my cat hates the bass, so no pics. Just imagine more VW tartan seats but with some boom added.

On another note, I don't know why I read this thread at work and then click on the men's underwear links like a dumbass.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Texas Pete is pretty tasty and not too hot.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

So that shortwave radio I got is heavenly. I'm gonna have to set up a more powerful antenna to pick up weirdness; that's not the fault of the radio, but of my setup. I've been picking up crystal clear broadcasts on a select few bands.

But yeah, sitting around in a comfy chair fine-tuning the radio looking for something special is so much fun.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Q:NE

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I bought some e-books. Neal Stephenson’s The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O was pretty good. I also enjoyed Chuck Palahniuk’s short story collection, Make Something Up. Stephen King’s book with Owen King, Sleeping Beauties was pretty good, too. I have Joe Hill’s novella collection, Strange Weather on preorder, it hits on Monday night. David Wong’s new book was pretty decent, too.

Additionally, I spent some money on real cardboard and ink, buying the cards I needed to finish 4 Magic The Gathering decks, and an additional Tarmogoyf.

In less than two weeks, i’m spending an additional 200 bucks towards renting a tux for my brother’s third wedding, his second in a row to the same girl. They had to have a quick one in April since she lost her job and insurance, but had already invited everyone and planned a larger ceremony.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I bought the new Philip Pullman, La Belle Sauvage. In hardcover, which is unusual because I mostly read on Kindle these days but the price was right and the cover purdy. Too lazy to rehost so: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hdm/images/6/69/La_Belle_Sauvage_Cover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170630105040

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Aquarium Gravel posted:

Favorite?

Rifle. Is shiny, unlike many other rifles. Hunt down from various sources and purchase many shiny parts this week for completing of rifle. Bright Stainless ambi safety levers, titanium takedown pins and Aluminum anodized mag release from Battle Arms Development, Titanium lock plate nut from V7, Anodized Aluminium Aimpoint R1 (discontinued model, gently used in great shape) and Hard Chrome bolt carrier from Rock River Arms.

About $1850 all told in this one. It's my wife's personal rifle, so she doesn't have to borrow one of mine to be morally reprehensible at the range.

did you get a bump stock?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
I returned my iPhone 8 Plus and bought an iPhone 8. Curse of the Trump hands.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Look out for that dumb champion logo on the sleeve. They're trying to hide it by only showing you profile from one side

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Uniqlo Heat tech in white. Actually fits a normal person's body, material is comfortable, and doesn't stink like hell. Stay away from cotton bullshit.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why in the hell would anyone want 7 oz cotton in their t-shirts? Gross.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I have a weird fat body and I like thick t shirts, thin ones cling and show off my thiccness in the worst possible way, white t shirts especially. I also like the feeling of cotton v:shobon:v

In continuing my trend of inexpensive durable clothing, I got some tapered dickies, for $20

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dickies skinny jeans are the cheapest most fashionable pants I've been able to find, aside from some of Forever 21's men's stuff. They rule.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Bottom Liner posted:

Uniqlo Heat tech in white. Actually fits a normal person's body, material is comfortable, and doesn't stink like hell. Stay away from cotton bullshit.

This is the absolute truth. They'll keep you warm when you need it too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

I also like the feeling of cotton

:wink:

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Made the switch from iOS to Android

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

I have a Nexus 6P and the Pixel 2 is making me want to upgrade prematurely.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

mfcrocker posted:

This is the absolute truth. They'll keep you warm when you need it too.

Yet they're a perfect summer t-shirt in Florida heat at the same time. Really great material. I've replaced my entire t-shirt wardrobe with heat tech and airism stuff and never looked better or been more comfortable.

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

I have a Nexus 6P and the Pixel 2 is making me want to upgrade prematurely.

Still going strong? Mine is 2 years old; it has slowed a fair bit and the battery doesn't last too long even if it doesn't shut off at 35%.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Night Danger Moose posted:

I'm very proud of myself - I went to Harbor Freight and only bought one thing more than I intended. Got ramps, chocks, an oil drain tub, and a magnetic tray for the screws (the unintentional purchase).

Rookie mistake, those little trays are free with coupon. My wife is going to murder me with them if I bring any more home.

Content: Went wine tasting this weekend, bought a total of 7 bottles of wine from Kenneth Volk and Stolpman

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

In :corsair: news, I made the switch from this:

to this:

Yes, I'm a few years out of sync. Get out of my yard! :argh:

Adbot