Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
45 minutes of Prehistorik Man footage on SNES Online, 4 minutes of Smash Bros, 1 minute stating Metroid Prime 4 has re-started production again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

gently caress yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tato posted:

45 minutes of Prehistorik Man footage on SNES Online, 4 minutes of Smash Bros, 1 minute stating Metroid Prime 4 has re-started production again

badass

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PvyBKSmQ_g

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Oracle games might not be quite as good as a mainline Zelda game, but they're still really fun. Especially if you, like most imps myself included, love Link's Awakening. I played them first properly on 3DS and thought they were great. Comparing them to the DS Zelda games, they are really good. Phantom Hourglass had that repeatable dungeon which some people hated but I didn't mind, the train thing was more of a pain in this imp's opinion (impinion if you will). It would be something to see the Oracle games get a Link's Awakening remake, but of course that will never happen. I do hope that Minish Cap gets some kind of rerelease on Switch, even just the original version would be great. GBA has such a great lineup and I really want that on the Switch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bolverkur posted:

Oracle games might not be quite as good as a mainline Zelda game, but they're still really fun. Especially if you, like most imps myself included, love Link's Awakening. I played them first properly on 3DS and thought they were great. Comparing them to the DS Zelda games, they are really good. Phantom Hourglass had that repeatable dungeon which some people hated but I didn't mind, the train thing was more of a pain in this imp's opinion (impinion if you will). It would be something to see the Oracle games get a Link's Awakening remake, but of course that will never happen. I do hope that Minish Cap gets some kind of rerelease on Switch, even just the original version would be great. GBA has such a great lineup and I really want that on the Switch.

Bro we're talking about the direct now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oracle of Ages/Seasons HD for Q2 2021

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank You Nintendo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Tato posted:

49.5 minutes about virtual boy and phillips cd-i games coming to nintendo switch online, 30 seconds announcing that randy pitchford is the next smash bros character

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yall can make jokes forever ill listen to anything they got to say for 50 minutes

get sakurai in there and ill go 12 hours

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
No more heroes 3 release date please

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Botw2

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
It’s not coming out in the first half of 2021

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they always say that and then show a couple things further off anyway

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

NienNunb posted:

Oracle of Ages/Seasons HD for Q2 2021

It's going to be a Zelda Anniversary Collection (available for a limited time) with a bunch of roms for $60 bucks and I'm going to buy the hell out of it

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Put the 3ds oot/mm on switch I never played those

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

3DS Majora is good in a lot of ways but bad in others.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

let us go

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bayonetta 3 isnt vaporware please 🙏🙏🙏

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my wishlist:

*bayonetta 3 release date
*botw 2 info
*zelda 35th anniversary collection (ideally ocarina/MM/wind waker but i'd take ocarina/TP/skyward sword if i have to. my actual guess is ocarina/majora's/twilight princess and announce a port of the wii u wind waker remaster)
*a release date for SMT5
*a new smash character
*mario odyssey 2
*pokemon let's go! 2 (my wife loves pokemon and this and sf2 are the only games she'll play with me)
*end with a switch pro announcement so i can finally replace my busted launch unit

extra credit:
*earthbound collection
*banjo-kazooie remaster
*all the yakuza games on switch

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 17, 2021

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i believe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

kamiya bsically confirmed this the othyer day, apparently since nintendo's publishing it platinum can't show anything until nintendo's ready (aka tomorrow, please)

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

gimme a new monolithsoft game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Who are you predicting for the next Smash character?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

NienNunb posted:

goonies 2 mikey

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

its probably gonna be monster hunter as a tie-in to the new switch MH game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

its probably gonna be monster hunter as a tie-in to the new switch MH game

apparntly the director of monster hunter hates putting the hunter in other games and they had to fight like hell to get them in mvc infinite (they were planned for mvc3 too but the MH director nixed it)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
it's gonna be master chief.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Another medium weight brawler with a charge or transformation mechanic :worship: Thank you Nintendo :worship:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

that would be fully sick

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

apparntly the director of monster hunter hates putting the hunter in other games and they had to fight like hell to get them in mvc infinite (they were planned for mvc3 too but the MH director nixed it)

that really weird considering mh has more cameos in it than smash

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Fungah! posted:

kamiya bsically confirmed this the othyer day, apparently since nintendo's publishing it platinum can't show anything until nintendo's ready (aka tomorrow, please)

he specifically said to forget about Bayo 3 until they are ready to release something, and that was like a week ago, so I'm not expecting anything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

that would be fully sick

hed be such a good fit lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

kamiya is a troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I think Sakurai should be allowed to retire in peace. I bet Nintendo makes him wear an ankle bracelet in his gamer’s room so he can’t escape.