Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

El Ha Melech Kol Ha Olam

It is my vote, my opinion, my strategic plan and what I think we should say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

El Ha Melech Kol Ha Olam

It is my vote, my opinion, my strategic plan and what I think we should say.

Always a strong and stable motto.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
EL HAMMOCK KABLAM

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Bob Tuskins posted:

The classics are best.
El Ha Melech Kol Ha Olam

"Lights out, punk!" :v:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
As if we have 'Plans'. Our honorably dishonorable sneaky loud battleninja strat coupled with an inability to plan ahead or stick to a plan might seem like a dumb idea but it kinda works out sometimes. Even if Nusku is directly watching us at all times there's no way he can predict what we'll do or where we'll be.

A "Lets raise an army and march on the Capital" plan actually means "Sneak into the capital and assassinate the leadership" which on implementation will become "Call in an Ormstrike, or maybe attempt a dance battle".

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

EL HAMMOCK KABLAM

Or we could take a page from Ish's playbook and just shout EL HA! as we smite the brazier.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

GreyjoyBastard posted:

EL HAMMOCK KABLAM

We can tell the locals it's a regional saying.

Vagabong fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 14, 2019

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Outrail posted:

As if we have 'Plans'. Our honorably dishonorable sneaky loud battleninja strat coupled with an inability to plan ahead or stick to a plan might seem like a dumb idea but it kinda works out sometimes. Even if Nusku is directly watching us at all times there's no way he can predict what we'll do or where we'll be.

A "Lets raise an army and march on the Capital" plan actually means "Sneak into the capital and assassinate the leadership" which on implementation will become "Call in an Ormstrike, or maybe attempt a dance battle".

If even we don't know what we're doing, then the enemy DEFINITELY doesn't. Some real fuckin' top-tier maskirovka going on here.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Crazycryodude posted:

If even we don't know what we're doing, then the enemy DEFINITELY doesn't. Some real fuckin' top-tier maskirovka going on here.

If Diog decides to punish us he should run a mini CYOA: 'You need to beat this guy in a game of Chess, all moves must be voted on, no auto choices'.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I'm at a wedding reception and may not be able to properly vote if there is an update tonight. So I preemptively vote for whatever is maximally both Bombastic and Silly as determined by :rolldice: Basscop.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

i’m down with yelling EL HA... while yeeting whatever we have at hand towards... his hand. It does double duty of showing our piety piety while maybe getting a mighty word bonus from the watchers.

Anything we can do to show that we’re team El and hes not will go a long way in this situation.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

GreyjoyBastard posted:

EL HAMMOCK KABLAM

exactly this

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

A Terrible Person posted:

"Lights out, punk!" :v:

+1

Also people keep saying yeeting. Why? The gently caress does that come from?

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Theglavwen posted:

+1

A kid threw a can of pop down a school hallway and people thought it was cute.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

"Looks like you've been caught in a...bald-faced lie."

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Language evolves and yeet is totally cromulent.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

There Bias Two posted:

"Looks like you've been caught in a...bald-faced lie."

Lmao, perfection!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Theglavwen posted:

+1

I dunno man, apparently it's the new "thing the Youngs say as they hurl things" word.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Blasphemaster posted:

I dunno man, apparently it's the new "thing the Youngs say as they hurl things" word.

- Old man yells at cloud, circa 1600-1750 BCE

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

El hath delivered the proof you need! if we're just showing the king,

Bob Tuskins posted:

The classics are best.
El Ha Melech Kol Ha Olam

If we're hitting smite.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Outrail posted:

If Diog decides to punish us he should run a mini CYOA: 'You need to beat this guy in a game of Chess, all moves must be voted on, no auto choices'.

Shoot, he could get the same result with Connect 4 or tic-tac-toe

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

MinistryofLard posted:

El hath delivered the proof you need! if we're just showing the king,

If we're hitting smite.

Yeah, what actually won!?

Taking out the brazier:
"VAYAHI.. orrrr not?? :smug:"

In case of taking out Anaki's hand:
"Under no circumstances do we have to hand it to him."

Or

*Rushes up to captive woman, pointing a finger under her nose*
"Unhand her, Bald Fireguy!"
*Rushes to the brazier, pointing a finger into the flames*
*Rushes to Anaki and severs his hand/arm*

*Edit*
Nusku: Karnak... I'll steal it!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

A Terrible Person fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 14, 2019

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

- Old man yells at cloud, circa 1600-1750 BCE

:yayclod: :bahgawd:

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

What the gently caress did I just watch?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Olothreutes posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch?

A cartoon from 1942 which is extremely 1942.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oh these balls they drive me to drink

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
It's an American treasure. :911:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Theglavwen posted:

+1

post/av combo

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I guess wartime humor rationing was pretty strict.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I had no idea dabbing was a thing in 1942

(2:31)

Theglavwen posted:

It seems to come mainly from our Nusku interactions I’ve found

‘Enkidel yeeted the ruby away from him’
‘El yeeted the Anaki up Mt Har’
‘The club shards yeeted the wall out of Enkidels forge’

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 14, 2019

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

So as like a general Snulsmas annoucement....

I just want to say nearly everyone has shipped. And the few people that haven't because of unforseen circumstances etc have done a great job keeping me updated and providing progress reports. So just...thank you all so much for having your poo poo together and not make me chase you. You have no idea how much easier this makes everything for me and I really appreciate it.

And if you're one of the few folks that hasn't gotten shipping info yet, you should have at least gotten an update from me since Monday. If you don't see one, or have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Merry Snulsmas, and Happy Asherannukah!

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 14, 2019

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I am a one who has dishonored his fathers by failing to ship on time, but the actual shipment draws ever nearer.

In the meantime please accept this progress shot revealing the inner surface of my gift

As you can see, despite the immense amount of bleach I used, the results have been suboptimal. Also there's a barely noticeable giant crack that has formed because the bleach made it more brittle than expected, please be assured it is non-structural.

The hosed up part is I bleach tested first on some other pieces and it worked fine, this one got weird from it somehow. Maybe I used too much and should have done a couple small treatments. Maybe I should have done a peroxide / uv type deal.

The final reintegration and seal should fix it. If it gets worse or busts in half I will be happy to send a replacement without defects, but it will take a while.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Stay safe Snipers Snulsee :ohdear:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I am a one who has dishonored his fathers by failing to ship on time, but the actual shipment draws ever nearer.

In the meantime please accept this progress shot revealing the inner surface of my gift

As you can see, despite the immense amount of bleach I used, the results have been suboptimal. Also there's a barely noticeable giant crack that has formed because the bleach made it more brittle than expected, please be assured it is non-structural.

The hosed up part is I bleach tested first on some other pieces and it worked fine, this one got weird from it somehow. Maybe I used too much and should have done a couple small treatments. Maybe I should have done a peroxide / uv type deal.

The final reintegration and seal should fix it. If it gets worse or busts in half I will be happy to send a replacement without defects, but it will take a while.

put..... put your dick in it....

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

FoxTerrier posted:

I just want to say nearly everyone has shipped. And the few people that haven't because of unforseen circumstances etc have done a great job keeping me updated and providing progress reports. So just...thank you all so much for having your poo poo together and not make me chase you. You have no idea how much easier this makes everything for me and I really appreciate it.

Merry Snulsmas, and Happy Asherannukah!

That's awesome! Good job, everyone!

Olothreutes posted:

I guess wartime humor rationing was pretty strict.

Honestly, I just love Mel Blanc's over-the-top voicing of the villain more than anything.

It's technically a parody of a then-popular YA book series from circa 1900-1920s similar to the Hardy Boys novels, but the short remains noteworthy more for having the first use of motion blurring in a cartoon than anything.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Sniper won't rest until he can fashion Nusku gems that explode when people smash them

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Snipers going to accidentally achieve cold fusion and solve the energy crisis while finishing this year's snulsmas gift. He'll have to explain what that means in his Nobel acceptance speech.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Outrail posted:

Snipers going to accidentally achieve cold fusion and solve the energy crisis while finishing this year's snulsmas gift. He'll have to explain what that means in his Nobel acceptance speech.

Honestly if sniper results in a real life The Saint I would argue that we should pour all of our money to get him actually sainted.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

TK-42-1 posted:

Honestly if sniper results in a real life The Saint I would argue that we should pour all of our money to get him actually sainted.

Seconded.

VVVVV No, but we can buy intercessory action!

A Terrible Person fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Dec 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Look everyone knows those idolatrous papists love gold relics and stuff, but I doubt you can just out and out buy beatification, much less full sainthood