Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I love Mayhem ya'll are loving stupid or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I'm gonna be honest - I don't think I'd notice if the other team were all constantly chucking Novas

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Long term Destiny exposure does strange poo poo to your brain

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I'm gonna be honest - I don't think I'd notice if the other team were all constantly chucking Novas

You would, believe me.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I've not had fun in D2 anywhere near as pure as when I'm just running around as a striker titan loving owning noobs in mayhem.

Yeah every couple matches I play people who are coordinated and loving own my rag tag bunch, but most of the games are just a hilarious romp or slamming, grenading, rocketing, and occasionally... JUST OCCASSIONALLY... shooting mans with guns.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Mayhem loving rules. Laser tag loving ruled. If Bungie live team was running Destiny 2 we'd probably get to keep these as permanent modes but they're not so faaaaaaaaaaart

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Mayhem does rule. It still has problems, but im saying those problems are just standard 4v4 Destiny 2 problems, not mayhem problems.

This is the first week i've ever done all the crucible milestones

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Dec 21, 2017

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Theres a crucible medal called by our powers combined or something

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
That warlock void super glitch is absolutely hilarious

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Better get my crucible milestones out the way before B takes mayhem down and i'm stuck with regular crucible again.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Mayhem is good, first time D2 pvp has been fun since launch :smugdog:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Hmm just watched a video of a voidlock throwing a super every second.

Might give mayhem a pass.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Got a 25 kill streak unbroken in mayhem today, everyone plays dumb as poo poo when they feel unstoppable, it's gr8

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Policenaut posted:

If Bungie live team was running Destiny 2

They are.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

cvnvcnv posted:

They are.

Goddamnit what the gently caress let Mayhem stay free

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Policenaut posted:

Mayhem loving rules. Laser tag loving ruled. If Bungie live team was running Destiny 2 we'd probably get to keep these as permanent modes but they're not so faaaaaaaaaaart

They are and you misspelled ruining

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

RIP my balls

Also, sometimes Mayhem is fun

Right before that clip I had gotten a double kill with a rocket

And in that clip you can see that there are 4 guardians in my golden gun sights

Exceptional Spawning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJIs4LBP3Z8

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Mayhem finally makes d2 good

FantasticExtrusion
Sep 3, 2017

well I was going to throw this xbox off a balcony to tease kids on youtube,

but I guess I could suck microsoft's dick again for the privilege of playing lovely casual games on my bluray player

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

oh goodness selfie is the best emote

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

hiddenriverninja posted:

oh goodness selfie is the best emote

I like how it doesn't matter what's going on - whether you're in the tower or a public event or a heroic strike - hitting the selfie emote is pretty much guaranteed to have at least one person run up behind you and pose.

I've only managed to get someone to pose once in crucible so far, though, and that was when we had more than double the enemy team's score.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

cvnvcnv posted:

They don't break down into Dust, no? Just Legendary shards?

Yeah, I think I'm dunzo with them because I got the sword today and I don't gently caress around with Legendary ish.

I want the one shader with black in it because it changes the Gensym Knight mark for Titans from a solid color to a cool pattern, but that's about it. I got a sparrow though which is slower than my current one but it looks cool.

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 21, 2017

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

RBA Starblade posted:

I want the one shader with black in it because it changes the Gensym Knight mark for Titans from a solid color to a cool pattern, but that's about it. I got a sparrow though which is slower than my current one but it looks cool.

That's actually the jacked thing about it, some Sparrows look terrific but are 150cc which makes them inferior to what assuredly everyone has already. Allow people lots of room for side-grading or whatever, Bungie, you cunts. It's absolutely asinine that the first and singular way to obtain these item types from anything but Tess and they're not permitted to be of the same quality as her offerings.

Also, I am a humongous retard. The shader inventory dilemma has me deleting anything I get new because they have the smallest stacks to have to manage and I'm all about not having to constantly battle with the crap. Realizing now, these are very limited and I should have just been shoving them in my Vault :downsgun:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Why trash new shaders when you probably have tons of old ones to trash. Are you really ever gunna use 20 cereluan divides? Just trash em. Stop digitally hoarding dumb video game crap

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

FishBulb posted:

Why trash new shaders when you probably have tons of old ones to trash. Are you really ever gunna use 20 cereluan divides? Just trash em. Stop digitally hoarding dumb video game crap
Thats his point, if you have a stack of 100 it takes forever to clear out one slot vs a new stack of 3

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

You're both correct :negative: I like Eververse stacks because they're a nest egg of Dust, and I have applied each of them at some point, but given the do-or-die of Destiny Inventory Manager Simulator I should just delete them all, maybe save a 10 stack to send to my Vault, and be less a bitch about clearing some of the garbage out.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I love needing to do menial chores in a video game, like making sure to fastidiously delete new shaders or mods I dont want so they wont clog my inventory

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Akuma posted:

Thats his point, if you have a stack of 100 it takes forever to clear out one slot vs a new stack of 3

Oh good point

I thought they were gunna mass deleting

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FishBulb posted:

Oh good point

I thought they were gunna mass deleting

They mentioned that at some point, but it must be a lower priority than fixing game-breaking weapons or trying to make vendors appealing.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

An yes, the terrible fun of weapons that feel like D1 is still alive

Nope, first priority is to kill that

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Kairos Gold, Midnight Talons, and Iron Batallion work well together. Metallic/golds ftw

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Can someone explain to me why reddit is making GBS threads their pants over The Dawning? idgi

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Can someone explain to me why reddit is making GBS threads their pants over The Dawning? idgi
Less content than the original Dawning and even more centered on microtransactions

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Yeah Mayhem isn't gonna save the Crucible or whatever but it at least cuts your Powerful Engram time in half.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Roman posted:

Less content than the original Dawning and even more centered on microtransactions

Oh. I don't remember it ever being anything special.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Oh. I don't remember it ever being anything special.

Last year it had an SRL season, strike scoring, the record book, and Icebreaker. This year it's mayhem, snowballs (which is a legit great addition and I will miss them), and a bunch of eververse items.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

r/DTG is currently a ecochamber of negativity and bad sentiments. They are usually right but they put negativity between two mirrors so its spread into infinite images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K1WZUfvE54

I advise against going down there.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yo dog I heard you like microtransactions so we added a bunch of microtransactions in your microtransactions

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tei posted:

r/DTG is currently a ecochamber of negativity and bad sentiments. They are usually right but they put negativity between two mirrors so its spread into infinite images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K1WZUfvE54

I advise against going down there.

A laser, but pumped by Sodium Chloride instead of yttrium-aluminum-garnet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

reddit is making GBS threads it's pants over anything they can use as an example of bad AAA gaming since it got all that attention over bf2