Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Yikes. Stay safe Texas bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Also I'm laughing at the mental image of all these people with name and social on their arm's while Leper runs by with a literal body of text authoring his autobiography except on his left thigh where he has a picture of his cats and television

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rip PUSSY MASTER 007

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Also I'm laughing at the mental image of all these people with name and social on their arm's while Leper runs by with a literal body of text authoring his autobiography except on his left thigh where he has a picture of his cats and television

lol if you think I'd be one of those stupid stubborn motherfuckers who naysays the risks and insists on riding out the storm in my lovely rental unit in galveston for reasons

That "write it on your arm" stuff is just another desperate tactic by authorities to get idiot rednecks to obey evacuation orders. It doesn't work.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

A bunch of people with name/social and an angry tweet to Trump / Minorities written on themselves.

A gamer chair with a slumped corpse in it with "Worst flood level since Halo 2" for the Irony boys.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

As Harvey hits cat 4, remember both Texas senators were against federal relief funds for New Jersey.

It's lovely but at the same time it's not really wrong for them to seek relief funds for Texas because Texas is the state they represent

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hey if anyone is an anime nerd tell me if Death Note is supposed to be this slapstick and zany

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey if anyone is an anime nerd tell me if Death Note is supposed to be this slapstick and zany

I don't know exactly but I read a negative review that gave it a low rating because it adhered so closely to the source material that it made for a bad movie

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

I don't know exactly but I read a negative review that gave it a low rating because it adhered so closely to the source material that it made for a bad movie

You can definitely tell it's like a 500 chapter comic made into 1 movie

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Intruder posted:

It's lovely but at the same time it's not really wrong for them to seek relief funds for Texas because Texas is the state they represent

On the other hand, texas politicians have apparently been ignoring or actively undermining their own emergency preparedness for years, under the auspices of conservatism and distaste for safety nets; in that context, asking the federal government to bail them out is wildly hypocritical.

I guess you can say, these are senators, not state politicians, but they're the members of the same party.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol trump used the hurricane as cover to pardon joe arpaio

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Reminder that Ron Paul voted against relief funds for his own district after Ike

gently caress libertarianism

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

I thought he was gonna wait till after sentencing, huh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

this might be his most evil move so far

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Trump to America: breaking the law is OK as long as you're white and punishing Mexicans

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What a piece of poo poo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol and gorka just resigned

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I hope he dies.

Don't care how.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

I hope he dies.

Don't care how.

I was going to ask who but basically everyone mentioned in the last few posts I'd be cool with leaving.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

gently caress any dumb poo poo who didn't vote against this man.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Absolute loving disgrace. I don't want to get too Keith Olberman, but what a shameful loving day in America. Disgusting.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

I hope he dies.

Don't care how.

Drowns in piss

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Come up with something more cynical than this.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

FizFashizzle posted:

I hope the surge takes me

i wrote goatse.cx on my arm

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Come up with something more cynical than this.

Pardons James Alex Fields

Speaking of him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/felder-aide-va-killer-clinton-fan-masked-neo-nazi-article-1.3439901

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's supposed to be a dark thriller

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

I was just coming here to post this.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
YOU WIN THIS BATTLE, MR. CHAPO, BUT I SWEAR UPON THE BONES OF MY ANCESTORS THE GORKA CLAN SHALL EMERGE VICTORIOUS FROM THE WAR

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

A storm chaser crashed and is live tweeting his death

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTheiss/status/901238106510299136
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTheiss/status/901241511068573696
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTheiss/status/901241892532367360

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Aug 26, 2017

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I just realized, if anything close to Katrina happens, 4 times as many people will die.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Should be steaming imo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

a neat cape posted:

It's supposed to be a dark thriller

Lol wow they hosed it up then.

There are scenes that should unironically have a slide whistle

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Good to know, Maggie!

https://twitter.com/scarylawyerguy/status/901235379654856705

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

:stonk:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRbYXWWKB

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
During the election I was able to compose thoughtful talking points on the failings of Trump when speaking with conservatives, but now that we're actually living it I'm at a total loss. How do you convince a man whose dick has been roasted to ash that fire is hot when he insists it is not? That "undecided voters" are the dumbest fuckers on the planet is the impossible cross that democracy has to bear.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Stay safe Texas bros. Hurricanes are super stressful even if they don't cause any damage.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I am starting a new video game....Resident Evil 4

Hella yeah, the only RE game I enjoyed. Only blemish is that you're only able to suplex a couple of the enemy types, instead of literally every single one.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hes gonna die.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I am starting a new video game....Resident Evil 4

One of my favorite games. And I've never beat another RE game either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

No Butt Stuff posted:

Hes gonna die.

Well the roof came off the building then the feed died, so maybe

• Locked thread