Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Someone buy my EX250.

2007 EX250 $1800 goon price (yeah I know it's high but it's got fresh tires and stuff).
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/5689531114.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
stop selling your bikes just drop out of college instead

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Anyone interested in some Alpinestars gear? Prices are shipped cost in US.

Ive got a very good condition Alpinestars T-Jaws Air jacket, with upgraded nucleon back protector. Size Medium. I would say it is probably very close to a 52/42 size. Black/white/hi-viz trim. Has about 3k miles of riding on it, no damage whatsoever. White is slightly dingy, a machine wash should clean it up nicely. Really nice summer jacket with good armor, but it doesn't fit me as snugly as I would like and I want to upgrade to perforated leather. Jacket plus back protector is about $320 new, I was thinking $180 shipped?

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-t-jaws-air-jacket

SMX-1 Boots, black/charcoal. Size 41 euro, which is 7.5 mens. I think its probably more around a dress shoe/boot 8. About 3k miles on them, I upgraded to a different pair of boots. Great condition, a few heel and toe scuffs from the rearsets but in very good shape. No weird smells or damage. $130 new, $75 shipped?

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-s-mx-1-riding-shoes

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Anyone want my Dainese Super Speed Textile jacket in black/48?
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-super-speed-textile-jacket

Selling it for $250 shipped. Wore it literally twice. It's pretty much brand new. Awesome jacket. Just ended up finding something else that I like more.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Awesome!

Looks like the DRZ manual is going to Virgil

Will be put to great use! Thanks!

Bonus pic of tonight because I left the key in "on" for a week :doh:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Virgil Vox posted:

Will be put to great use! Thanks!

Bonus pic of tonight because I left the key in "on" for a week :doh:

I haven't forgotten to send you pics! Bit of an emergency came up and this week has been hectic.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Year

Make
Yamaha

Model
FZR600R

Mileage

Goon Price
Sold

XYLOPAGUS fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Aug 9, 2016

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling 3 Chrome Harley oil filters and a kickstand bumper.

No reasonable offer refused!

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Partial Octopus posted:

Anyone want my Dainese Super Speed Textile jacket in black/48?
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-super-speed-textile-jacket

Selling it for $250 shipped. Wore it literally twice. It's pretty much brand new. Awesome jacket. Just ended up finding something else that I like more.

Just asking for 200 now.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I really don't have space for two bikes, and I'm getting an FZ10, so the tuono has to go.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/mcy/5703468125.html

$4k goon price!

Located in westchester ny but can probably deliver to anywhere within a reasonable distance.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

Partial Octopus posted:

Just asking for 200 now.

Nevermind, 48 doesn't fit me for Eu or American

ChewedFood fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 28, 2016

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

ChewedFood posted:

Nevermind, 48 doesn't fit me for Eu or American

Just to clarify anyway. It is a 48 Euro. So 38" chest.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Sup d00dz, selling my Honda-branded leather jacket. It's a US 46, I'm 5'9 200 pounds and a little snug around the midsection. Yes, we are a fat country with self esteem-boosting size numbers. It has a Bilt-tastic CE back protector and CE armor on the elbows and shoulders. No idea what happened to the winter liner, but it's probably attainable if you look around. It's an adequate leather jacket for a sportbike rider at a pretty good price - if you own a Yamaha and feel like being ironic, come get it.

$150 shipped, $120 if you're local to 757.

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

Selling a spare Rick's Motorsport MOSFET regulator/rectifier for a 2006/2007 GSXR 600/750. Was having charging problems even after replacing the stator, and already had a Rick's reg/rec - mechanic said to try another, didn't make any difference, so swapped back to the old one.

$90 shipped.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

...gently caress it I'm not rotating that. Alpinestars leather jacket in blue, I forget what model. Has a zip out liner, shoulder and back inserts.

It's sized 42 US, 52 EU. $150 or best offer, shipped to the continental US.

Dainese 'Vintage Touring' leather jacket. I really liked this one but listened to people telling me to size up and bought one too big from eBay, took too long giving it a chance to break in comfortably.

Size 56 EU. $350 or best offer, shipped to the Continental US.
The Dainese hasn't been down. I landed sideways in my driveway wearing the A*Stars at about 10mph while test riding my KZ750 in April 2015, no visible damage.

Send me a message if interested!

Dainese sold, still have the blue A* jacket. Make me an offer, it doesn't go with KTM livery at ALL.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Klim Traverse Jacket, XL: $220

GORE-TEX waterproof shell. Elbow, shoulder, and back armor included. HUGE pit vents, goes from about elbow to kidney.

It's waterproof for a commute, or if you have to stay dry on the ORV trails, it will work great for that. It is however not waterproof for 10 hours at 110KPH in driving Yukon rain.

Selling it because it's too big. My arms are too short for it; I'm 5'10" 210 for reference.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Whoever wants these, you can have them for FREE just pay shipping!

Voltage posted:

Selling 3 Chrome Harley oil filters and a kickstand bumper.

No reasonable offer refused!

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
2002 Ninja 250 for sale in Milwaukee, WI.

Solid bike, excellent first bike, outside's a little rough but mechanically great with some nice safety upgrades.

16,868 miles currently, bought in 2013 with 15054 miles. Regular oil changes with Rotella, on a battery tender, so on and so forth.
Gets ~55mpg, goes just over 200 miles before hitting reserve.

Good:
Spark Plugs replaced 2013
New rear tire 2013 (done by The Shop, Milwaukee, all else done by me)
Fuel filter replaced 2013
Valves checked & adjusted 2013
Front brake rotor replaced 2014 (Galfer Wave)
Front brake pads replaced 2014 (Galfer Sintered HH pads)
Front brake line replaced 2014 (Venhill braided stainless steel line)
Front brake caliper rebuilt 2014
Front headlight replaced 2014
Clutch lever and cable replaced 2014
Carbs cleaned & synched 2016
Front fork oil changed 2016 (~160mm air depth, firms up the front a lot)
New battery 2016 (Yuasa)

Bad:
The upper and lower fairings and the windshield are held together by zip ties (mini zip tie cutter included with purchase, fits under the tool kit).
Bike has been down at low speed, there are some small scratches on the fairings, foot brake lever, exhaust, etc.
Tank has a dent in the top.
Throttle doesn't like to return on its own, you have to ride it back a bit.
Idle wanders a bit. I've given up on finding out what the deal is. Does not affect riding so far as I can tell.

I'm thinking $1300 to a goon. Hit me at nihilo.est at the google mails.
Comes with some oil filters, a Clymer's manual, and a cover I've never used because it's been garaged the whole time I've had it.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Any Seattle folks need a big solid work bench for their garage? I bought it for like $60 a couple years ago but it's not the right shape for my space. It's like 4'x8', waist high.

Worst photo:

I'll give it away to anybody in King, Shohomish, or Skagit county who wants it, would appreciate some beer or bud or something in exchange for the trouble of transporting it in my truck.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

drat that's the exact table I want in my garage. Phoenix though :(

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Schroeder91 posted:

drat that's the exact table I want in my garage. Phoenix though :(

Same, except Portland and I don't have room for one in my current garage anyways. :(

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Partial Octopus posted:

Just asking for 200 now.

I sent you a PM about the Dainese Super Speed. Is it still available?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

For sale: Dainese Torque RS-IN boots, black, in size 44 / US 11. Only wore them three times before deciding they were too big, but since they'd been ridden in I couldn't return them. Basically new condition except for a few small scuffs on the metal toe pieces.

I currently wear another pair of the same boots in the correct size for me and they're awesome. Strong anti-roll ankle support (few other boots have this) and on the bike they're like comfortable slippers. The IN style of boots are designed to be worn inside your pants, so they're a little more subdued than most boots with race-grade support. I liked that. The new version (just released, no real differences that I can tell) is the Torque D1 IN, MSRP $390.

Asking $275.

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Aug 17, 2016

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone interested in a set of Vetter gear off a '79 Goldwing? Includes Fairing, Stereo, Panniers and Trunk. $300obo. zip code 12020

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Ozmiander posted:

Anyone interested in a set of Vetter gear off a '79 Goldwing? Includes Fairing, Stereo, Panniers and Trunk. $300obo. zip code 12020

Would you be willing to sell just the luggage? Also are you willing to ship to the west coast?

I'm interested in the luggage but have no desire for the fairing or stereo bits nor for paying shipping on stuff I don't want.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

HotCanadianChick posted:

Would you be willing to sell just the luggage? Also are you willing to ship to the west coast?

I'm interested in the luggage but have no desire for the fairing or stereo bits nor for paying shipping on stuff I don't want.

Say $200 for everything but the fairing? I'd be happy to ship, but it will probably be fairly expensive. Also, i'm going on vacation for a week, starting tomorrow.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Fly n ride

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

I will pay HIM $200 to fly in and ride off on a set of luggage.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
It might be a long wait, as my 'oldwing is in bits with the engine on a table currently. And I don't think those cases will mount right on my SV without a looooot of zip ties.

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan

Ozmiander posted:

Sorry, I'm not an interested buyer but that Goldwing is CLEAN!

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Ozmiander posted:

I just felt my dick move

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Selling my 2004 SV650 in Seattle; asking for $3k including pitbull front and rear stands and whatever of my gear the buyer wants. Would take $2700 from a goon. :love:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/5742557288.html

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

My DRZ is still for sale. Goon price $3,500

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/5743096691.html

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
WR250X - Goon price $3900

New chain/sprockets/oil. Factory SuperMoto version of the WR250R. I've owned this bike since 4500 miles, and maintained it impeccably. All extra components were installed correctly by an experienced mechanic. No PO nightmares here. No expense spared on this SuperMoto. 9500 miles but this is my commuter bike/awesome, so miles will go up.

Pilot Street Radials just a few months old.

Installed:
-FMF Q4 exhaust
-FMF Powerbomb Header
-FMF Power Programmer(routed and tucked away under seat) (31 hp tune)
-Airbox flapper removed for airflow
-ProMoto Billet rack
-DRC Edge Taillight with integrated programmable turn signals
-Zeta integrated turn signal hand guards
-Ricochet bash plate
-Dual 1440 lum aux lights. Professionally wired on a separate relay triggered by the high beam (These are breathtaking, and the wiring is top notch)
-Wolfman Tank bag

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Location?

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Atlanta, GA. Sorry, I forgot that vital bit of information.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What year?

Considering driving down to ATL for this...

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

hot sauce posted:

What year?

Considering driving down to ATL for this...

2008, which I think is the only year that got the super rad Yamaha blue plastics. Whereabouts are you located?

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm in Washington DC. Drive would be 9 hours. I've been considering a WR250x and this is the cleanest one I've seen for sale. Let me get back to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Thanks! I took great pains to keep it minimal and "clean". While the plastics have usual light wear marks, everything about the bike has been kept top notch. That drive isn't bad, and you could crash at my place so you can leave fresh the next day. Let me know.