Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kawalimus posted:

Nope. He had some good teams so hes immune from any criticism ever. Every thing is everyone elses fault EXCEPT flacco and harbaugh.

exactly, now you're getting it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm going to laugh so hard when the Ravens don't fire John Harbaugh and Kmus has to deal with having a top-10 coach for another year

Lifes tough

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm going to laugh so hard when the Ravens don't fire John Harbaugh and Kmus has to deal with having a top-10 coach for another year

I hope we fire him and you get him. Then we can start beating you again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Eifert Posting posted:

its brutal ownage to constantly have your team be well coached and well run. im so loving angry about it

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Stale Saltines posted:

So who has the longest playoff drought now?

Browns I guess?

midwat
May 6, 2007

Ravens should fire Harbaugh, trade for Hue Jackson

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that type of thing leaves a bitter taste in your mouth because this team was a real gutsy playoff level team that was getting hot on the year. the referees made multiple weird and hosed up calls in the interest of making it a close finish and they are responsible for what happened. a game like ravens/jags would have been amazing hard-nosed football. and my reward for all of this is a worse draft selection and perhaps damaged friendships

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If only Pop Dog was around I would feel a smidgen of sympathy for anything related to the ravens but loving LOL

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

If only Pop Dog was around I would feel a smidgen of sympathy for anything related to the ravens but loving LOL

bitch

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hey guys, quick question:

The Ravens made the playoffs in a very weak AFC, right?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Stale Saltines posted:

So who has the longest playoff drought now?

Browns gain the 0-16 AND longest playoff drought titles in the same day.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Uhh i got some news for ya

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

poo poo

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

We were gifted teams at their worst and still couldnt get in.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/947634458898960384

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
that what I get for not posting as regularly as usual

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Kirios posted:

According to Kawalimus the AFC is stronger than the NFC because the top 2 seeds wipe the floor with the rest of that conference.

midwat
May 6, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

that what I get for not posting as regularly as usual

Free Pop Dog

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

According to Kawalimus the AFC is stronger than the NFC because the top 2 seeds wipe the floor with the rest of that conference.

This is an opinion of the guy we cant stop talking about

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I really like the Ravens whenever I'm not reading K posts.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lol at the bitching about the refs maybe stop holding loving Brandon Lafell with your season on the line

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans bitchhhhhhhh

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Lol at the bitching about the refs maybe stop holding loving Brandon Lafell with your season on the line

Maybe dont call defensive holding on the player you ran into

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The important thing is now we can close the book on this awful awful 2017 Bengals team.

They were bad in exactly the way everyone saw coming except for their own coaching staff.

My prediction of them never being able to surpass an 8-point deficit came true by the way.

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

Hugs

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cavauro posted:

that type of thing leaves a bitter taste in your mouth because this team was a real gutsy playoff level team that was getting hot on the year. the referees made multiple weird and hosed up calls in the interest of making it a close finish and they are responsible for what happened. a game like ravens/jags would have been amazing hard-nosed football. and my reward for all of this is a worse draft selection and perhaps damaged friendships

But it's true! It's really truly true!!! :qq:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

larch i was going to pm you a thousand times during my exile but you didnt have plat and now i dont either its all hosed up

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

more like poop dog, am i right???

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

Ghost Dog posted:

larch i was going to pm you a thousand times during my exile but you didnt have plat and now i dont either its all hosed up

I'll see if I can fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Lol I’m sorry if you think the ravens have a coaching problem you may want to get a cat scan

There are systemic issues related to replacing outgoing talent which is on the gm and the qb which is a function of general qb drought coming out of the ncaa

• Locked thread