Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

second day in a row trump's tiny baby hands have dropped his phone in the shitter before he could successfully toilet tweet

takes ages for him to sneak in enough working girls to piss it clean again

edita ballsowski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

They're not even pretending any more, are they?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Lmao

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
*sweats profuselly* ...I NEED TO TWEEEEEEET

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
lol they really took his phone away didn't they?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/831476776517898240

:cawg:

e:f;b :blush:

prefect fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 14, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

every morning before i go to bed i get a show of this thread degenerating into animals slavering for nazi tweets

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Beaten like Lucian

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

ayyyyyy lmao

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/831482474039504896

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ragged c-spam poster: *walking around with empty cup* takes, just a few hot takes, please sir can you spare some hot takes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Travis_Tritten/status/831489620508569600

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

goddamn she doesn't care anymore. how long until she checks out?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Serf
May 5, 2011

how deep in cheyenne mountain is hope hicks with trump's phone right now? they gotta have her sealed in one of those apocalypse bunkers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

how deep in cheyenne mountain is hope hicks with trump's phone right now? they gotta have her sealed in one of those apocalypse bunkers

sir please i just need a few takes to get through the day

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lol

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Do you think they save money by having one guy do both RT and Wikileaks twitter, or is there one person for each job?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Trump is seeking her out, using his mystical attunement to his phone. Thank God he's never been told you can log into twitter from any phone.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
How is it remotely pissible that Flynn acted alone and without approval from Trump? Does anybody believe that he decided to call up the Russian ambassador and discuss the sanctions without Trump's approval? So Flynn was cutting side deals with the Russian government by himself?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol ryan

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

RUM HAM posted:

goddamn she doesn't care anymore. how long until she checks out?

Yeah, isn't it amazing how she doesn't even seem to be trying to sound like she's believing the bullshit Trump and Bannon are having her say? Her and Spicer might jump ship soon. If Chaffetz acts like a human being and talks investigating this crap, then rats will leave the ship with the quickness.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

sir please i just need a few takes to get through the day

donald trump is a basic pissbitch who had to have his phone taken away so he wouldn't tweet about his best friend and traitor flynn and i just want him to make things even worse

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Vladimir Putin posted:

How is it remotely pissible that Flynn acted alone and without approval from Trump? Does anybody believe that he decided to call up the Russian ambassador and discuss the sanctions without Trump's approval? So Flynn was cutting side deals with the Russian government by himself?

it's not plausible but the gop has to maintain the facade as long as possible so they can pass their gently caress the poors legislation

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

comingafteryouall posted:

if somebody thinks you should read Phyllis Schlafly in TYOOL 2017, smh

You misspelled tooL.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

how long do you think it would take Trump to realize he had been given a fake phone, and his tweets weren't actually being shared?

probably about 5 minutes in the morning when the news didn't break the story about his tweet, longer later in the day depending on what meetings he was in

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Do we stop calling him general now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

donald trump is a basic pissbitch who had to have his phone taken away so he wouldn't tweet about his best friend and traitor flynn and i just want him to make things even worse

i know and it's fine, it's just funny how everyone turns into hot takes hobos every morning

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Anomie Avatar posted:

If Chaffetz acts like a human being

found a little wrinkle with your scenario

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Anomie Avatar posted:

Yeah, isn't it amazing how she doesn't even seem to be trying to sound like she's believing the bullshit Trump and Bannon are having her say? Her and Spicer might jump ship soon. If Chaffetz acts like a human being and talks investigating this crap, then rats will leave the ship with the quickness.

Hopefully they're caught by the Trumpstaffle as traitors.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Anomie Avatar posted:

Total disavowal from her this morning. Just repeating points of Trump is loyal, Trump said this, the president said that, etc. She's separating herself from him and acting like just an innocent messenger.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how long do you think it would take Trump to realize he had been given a fake phone, and his tweets weren't actually being shared?

probably about 5 minutes in the morning when the news didn't break the story about his tweet, longer later in the day depending on what meetings he was in

lol trump attending meetings, good one

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My office thermostat has a temperature selection labeled "normal"

My takes are also normal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

RUM HAM posted:

Total disavowal from her this morning. Just repeating points of Trump is loyal, Trump said, the president said. She's separating herself from him and acting like just an innocent messenger.

Let The Weaseling Begin

Serf
May 5, 2011

dude tweeted about nordstroms while receiving top secret information. let's not act like meetings will stand in the way of him getting his twitter fix

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

I believe comrade is now the proper address for Flynn

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

24 days in and trump is already checking out

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

euphronius posted:

I like people who don't get captured forced to resign

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Chaffetz is thinking, "drat, I have two years worth of clinton investigations in the pipeline... I shouldn't let this work go to waste..."

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

"Mikes a real cool guy once you get to know him!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Every morning I look forward to a whole brand new day of this ridiculous bullshit

• Locked thread