Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am connor mcgregors outstretched right arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Conor's gonna win lmao

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Is this actually a fight or ia it juat that Conor didn't immediately lose and tbus exceeded expectations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

stolen from the TRUMP! thread

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Finally finished the Defenders. Thanks to subtitles, I can officially confirm 53% of Danny's lines are "*scoffs*"

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
They're literally laughing all the way to the bank with this garbage thing resembling boxing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

swickles posted:

Is this actually a fight or ia it juat that Conor didn't immediately lose and tbus exceeded expectations.

6 rounds in and Conor has won at least 4 of them

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

On the other hand Conor is gassing HARD

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

6 rounds in and Conor has won at least 4 of them

Want to see it end inconclusively so they can sell the sequel.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah he's gassed.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Conor is done

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Floyd is playing around so much he might gently caress himself out of a decision

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
and that is how I found out Arod and Lopez are dating

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Floyd is playing around so much he might gently caress himself out of a decision

Not a chance

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

mayweather wants to go home now

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Lol

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

The big brother finally got sick of little brothers poo poo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I got my money's worth

Way better than Pacquiao + Mayweather

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jab jab jab jab jab jab jab oh poo poo I'm dead

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fat?

Gyno?

Both?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We know you love money.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
wait so the guy who isnt a boxer hosed it all up and lost in the end to the guy who was 49-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I do love Conor with a mic in front of him :allears:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

He did way better than he should have tbqh

Age caught up to Floyd fast

Of course once mcgregor got tired that was that and the ref was right to stop it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've never seen a boxer with lower gloves than Conor

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

He did way better than he should have tbqh

Age caught up to Floyd fast

Of course once mcgregor got tired that was that and the ref was right to stop it.

Did He? I felt that went exactly how Floyd wanted it to. He didn't even start trying til round 6.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mayweather planned that Conor couldn't last more than 6 rounds. He had him the entire time. That was an exciting fight.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shockingly a non boxer was taken to school by an all time great in a boxing match

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/462822885048860672

a

tweet

for

every

occasion

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol people paying to watch boxing in TYOOL 2017 and expecting anything

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

I watched it on twitch while my wife watched charlies angels so I got to see it for free and when I got bored I got to peep some prime era cameron diaz so I feel like I was the real winner

by the way charlies angels is 100% a movie that cant be made now holy poo poo lmao

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Its Rinaldo posted:

Boxing has been real good this year, this was not a boxing match though.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

It's a bad use of money. Canelo/GGG is in a couple of weeks and will actually be exciting.

Great fight. Exactly as much fun as I knew it'd be. Great use of $100!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I heard that McGregor got a nice body shot on Floyd and the loving ref let him recover.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Great fight. Exactly as much fun as I knew it'd be. Great use of $100!

Crazy on a saturday night:

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Aug 27, 2017

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What ended up happening in the fight? Mayweather hosed around with McGregor until the Irish bastard got tired in the 6th then just laid into until the ref stopped the fight?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Skwirl posted:

What ended up happening in the fight? Mayweather hosed around with McGregor until the Irish bastard got tired in the 6th then just laid into until the ref stopped the fight?

P much

V

He very much did toy with Conor...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Please don't be a retard and say mayweather toyed with McGregor.

He fights defensively for the first few rounds in all of his fights true enough but Mcgregor definitely found his home for his left and was hitting him way more than was in his [Floyd's] game plan.

Conors round wins were legit.

• Locked thread