Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

which he never even finished!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AJ Styles already throwing down backstage

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/692423182293286912

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AJ getting revenge on behalf of Kenny Omega. Proof that Bullet Club is 4 life.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
how does woods not know gradius

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The contra code is in like a million games by this point, unless he specifically means pre contra.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Junpei Hyde posted:

The contra code is in like a million games by this point, unless he specifically means pre contra.

He's deffo talking about Gradius.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/692517216227594240

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It really is a shame the show sold out a long time ago

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Oh hell yeah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

how does woods not know gradius

I believe he did actually reply that, and included a gif of himself taunting AJ from the Rumble :)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

I believe he did actually reply that, and included a gif of himself taunting AJ from the Rumble :)

im going to assume woods looked it up on wikipedia or something because he has already proven to be full of hot Game Air after dan ryckert hustled and embarrased him

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Considering he couldn't be bothered to call the Konami Code by its rightful name, he has no room to talk.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

BlueArmyMan posted:

Considering he couldn't be bothered to call the Konami Code by its rightful name, he has no room to talk.

Contra Code was what it was called at the time. Wasn't until many more Konami games that it became the Konami Code in the States.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Skaw posted:

Contra Code was what it was called at the time. Wasn't until many more Konami games that it became the Konami Code in the States.

I grew up with it and never heard it called the Contra code until that tweet. It was always the 30 lives code to me back then.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
it was the contra code but by time when things like turtles 2 on nes came out a couple of their games had the code by then. AJ is indeed pretty legit.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I was too excited by AJ wrestling in WWE to think about the fact that Uncle Allen will now dominate UUDD as well.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

MotU posted:

im going to assume woods looked it up on wikipedia or something because he has already proven to be full of hot Game Air after dan ryckert hustled and embarrased him

He also thought Bloodborne was bad, when it is in fact really good.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

AkumaHokoru posted:

it was the contra code but by time when things like turtles 2 on nes came out a couple of their games had the code by then. AJ is indeed pretty legit.

Funny you mention Turtles 2, because of that game B A B A U D B A L R B A Start was the iconic Konami code to me pretty much until the internet became a thing. 9 Lives and stage select, mothafucka.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

saltylopez posted:

He also thought Bloodborne was bad, when it is in fact really good.

It's really bad just like the other Dark Souls games. And my posts.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fake Gamer Boye Xavier should be ashamed to hold a controller if he can't manage to play Bloodborne.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Xavier proves he can still be an effective heel to his target audience by saying bad things about From Software games

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

For me it was by letting Damien Sandow on his show.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The only good From Software game is Metal Wolf Chaos though?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The only way Xavier can redeem himself in my eyes is by making a 30 minute long UUDD video talking poo poo about Gone Home.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Xavier said he's neck and neck with Kofi

CM Punk said that Kofi is hot garbage at almost every game and beats him every time

CM Punk vs Xavier Woods Game-Off, winner fights Dirty Dan Ryckert

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Every one who claims to be goods at video games are actually bad at them, and blood borne is one of those games that isn't actually any fun but because it's hard nerds like to flex about how great it is.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

The_Rob posted:

Every one who claims to be goods at video games are actually bad at them, and blood borne is one of those games that isn't actually any fun but because it's hard nerds like to flex about how great it is.

its not that hard and its the most fun game released in 2015

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
try playing shinobi for ps2 or the sequel kunoichi lol

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Or Ikaruga

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Or Daikatana

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

More like Bum Software

Because they push out turds

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
hell, i even like king's field

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The_Rob posted:

lol look how bad this opinion is

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It's actually good.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
even shinobi for ps2 was fun but its still legitimately the hardest video game ive ever played in my life including intentionally unfair arcade and nes games.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The best game is Yoshi's Wooly World

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Under the vegetable posted:

its not that hard and its the most fun game released in 2015

Nah.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

We Know The Devil is actually the best game of 2015

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This and also Rocket League if we're just going by pure fun value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

The best game is Yoshi's Wooly World

Those are games for babies. Not like Bloodborne. Or Gears of War. A real game for real men, about a real war with real guns.