Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i went ahead and used this because it owns even still, thank you

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i had one free thanks-for-being-an-ik av change and went for the longer payoff

all you got was an av change? i guess that makes sense. i'm getting cold hard cash. i guess there's a sliding pay scale

deep dish peat moss

Can someone edit this so he's throwin' middle fingers and make it av sized? I'll give it to myself or you or a good poster in time.

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Can someone edit this so he's throwin' middle fingers and make it av sized? I'll give it to myself or you or a good poster in time.

how'd ya like dem apples, eh?

deep dish peat moss

Nice.Thankyou Now how about transparency?

Machai

Nice.Thankyou Now how about transparency?

bwatts

i like your current av more you should give this to somebody else

deep dish peat moss

Someone's gonna get rude-dogged. In the future.

FluffieDuckie

Someone's gonna get rude-dogged. In the future.

*mr burns hands* excellent

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FluffieDuckie posted:

*mr burns hands* excellent

Full-Bodied Flavor

this is really good

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do I spy a swastika on the tag?

cis_eraser_420

so I figured that since I don't need a new avatar, I might as well share some I've got saved

I think I might've grabbed some of them from SA actually so if you remember seeing one of these somewhere else don't be surprised

oh some aren't sized correctly but I can resize 'em if you want

behold, my avatar folder

http://imgur.com/a/NsXNU

I'm also passable ranging to terrible with gimp so I guess I'm gonna hang round this thread and try to do what I can

FluffieDuckie

M.Ciaster posted:

so I figured that since I don't need a new avatar, I might as well share some I've got saved

I think I might've grabbed some of them from SA actually so if you remember seeing one of these somewhere else don't be surprised

oh some aren't sized correctly but I can resize 'em if you want

behold, my avatar folder

http://imgur.com/a/NsXNU

I'm also passable ranging to terrible with gimp so I guess I'm gonna hang round this thread and try to do what I can

nice! thank you and welcome to the yob!

i am he

these are cool

cis_eraser_420

i am he posted:

these are cool

oh drat the la roux one should've been animated

gimme a sec

i am he

no it is i just copied the image from the gallery view so it didnt show up as aminated. the animation is really cool though.

cis_eraser_420

ohhh alright

and thanks, I made it myself but I never got the chance to use it

verily carefree

Hello.

I have a picture on my hard drive.

This is it: this is the picture I have (on my hard drive (except now its on your hard drive too)).

Could someone with photo editing software resize it to 150x150? when i do it in Microsoft's "PAINT™" it looks like crap?

Also, should you feel so inclined and I would be indebted, would you make it a transparent background?

Thank you?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

verily carefree

Thank you, Bo-Pepper.

cis_eraser_420

beaten but mine's a bit less lumpy

hopefully puush doesn't mess up the quality

also, mspaint is total rear end at resizing, try paint.net or even irfanview in the future

FluffieDuckie

M.Ciaster posted:

also, mspaint is total rear end at resizing, try paint.net or even irfanview in the future

please don't call peps lumpy. he's very sensitive

Dexters Secret

you guys are cropping that moon out the hard way, just do a circle select and then feather the selection ffs.

verily carefree

check out this cool guy

Full-Bodied Flavor

i like that moon better

ulvir

M.Ciaster posted:

warroar posted:

check out this cool guy

these are all great avs/av materials

Dexters Secret

look how easy this was sheesh, and it looks way less lovely

deep dish peat moss

RulerSmack posted:

Do I spy a swastika on the tag?

lol good catch

cis_eraser_420

Dexters Secret posted:

you guys are cropping that moon out the hard way, just do a circle select and then feather the selection ffs.

...gently caress

I'm so used to doing it the hard way this didn't even occur to me :negative:

verily carefree

M.Ciaster posted:

...gently caress

it ok

Dexters Secret

M.Ciaster posted:

...gently caress

if you're going around the edges with the eraser tool on anything you're still behind the times, photoshop has a pen tool that makes cropping a breeze

http://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/selections/pen-tool-selections/

you can make it curve and stuff too though the default behavior makes it so you gotta alt+click on your previous point to sorta 'clear' the curve or your next line will be curved at the same angle.

FluffieDuckie

everyone who works on avs in this thread is a hero in my book

cis_eraser_420

Dexters Secret posted:

if you're going around the edges with the eraser tool on anything you're still behind the times, photoshop has a pen tool that makes cropping a breeze

http://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/selections/pen-tool-selections/

you can make it curve and stuff too though the default behavior makes it so you gotta alt+click on your previous point to sorta 'clear' the curve or your next line will be curved at the same angle.

yeah but I'm a poor who uses GIMP

ulvir

FluffieDuckie posted:

everyone who works on avs in this thread is a hero in my book

Dexters Secret

"There are no heroes... in life, the monsters win." - Adolf Hitler

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

M.Ciaster posted:

yeah but I'm a poor who uses GIMP

i have never used gimp or photoshop because i often work on computers i can't install to

every photoshop you have ever seen me do was done on Pixlr

verily carefree

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have never used gimp or photoshop because i often work on computers i can't install to

bookmarked. thanks again

Dexters Secret

Bo-Pepper posted:

you can do a portable install of gimp, and you can also download portable installs of photoshop on torrent sites, provided you legally own the software

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Dexters Secret posted:

you can do a portable install of gimp, and you can also download portable installs of photoshop on torrent sites, provided you legally own the software

i'll give that a try

i've just gotten so used to pixlr that i've been lazy about trying new options

i feel good about my results with it so far though just imagine i was using something properly useful