Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I know it's a low bar, but that was far more enjoyable than EA's cringefest

same. i liked a ton of stuff they showed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Since we're showing bingo cards:

:cool:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Vintersorg posted:

Good show MS, still not buying a console and thanks for showing what i'll be playing on my PC and PS4.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Macaluso posted:

They gave zero reason to get an XBOX though lmfao

this is such a good thing

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

Lambert posted:

Problem: They don't have many games, and won't get a cut of Steam sales.

That's why they started selling everything on pc and Xbox. More sales for what is out. And they do have more exclusives than you might guess. Coming from someone who doesn't own an xbox1.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Just remembered my laptop has a 1060 and a lot of Xbox games come to PC too, so Cyberpunk here I come! (even if I can't play it on max settings)

Cyberpunk isn't an 'Xbox game' though, it's a multiplat and Microsoft paid them to show it off first in their conference.

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:

Senjuro posted:

Cyberpunk protagonist sounds like a douchebag. Looks gorgeous though.

Pretty sure they've said that it'll have a customizable protag.

Top Gun
Oct 24, 2017
Microsoft’s internal games left me with a feeling of apathy

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
That Cyberpunk 2077 trailer was cringy as gently caress I'm so mad.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Fly with me posted:

Lots of people don't have gaming PC's, so some of these games may push them to pick up an Xbone.

Most of what was shown is coming to PS4 too.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

Shneak posted:

Oh yeah it was totally worse than GEARS OF WAR FUNKO POP MOBILE GAME.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I mean I think the strongest showing in that was the XBox Live Games Pass, which I got to fiddle around with when I was at my nephew's. That is a very good deal right now, and honestly if they're gonna be putting all of their newest exclusives on there ASAP, I have to wonder how the gently caress they plan to actually make money overall. Playstation NOW is pretty much poo poo by comparison thanks to how expensive it is.

But... none of the exclusives interested me, at all. Except maybe Ori, but that's probably going to be a timed exclusive if anything, and like almost all Xbox exclusives, most of them are exclusive in console-only. They'll still be out on PC as well, except maybe Gears.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Shneak posted:

What didn't you like about it OP. Most people seem to think it was a hit

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No second of Cyberpunk was in game, so it doesn't look anything right now.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

For me personally, I think it was a hit

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wish Ori/Cuphead were on PS4

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Aphrodite posted:

No second of Cyberpunk was in game, so it doesn't look anything right now.

the universe looks dope as gently caress

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VirtualStranger posted:

Pretty sure they've said that it'll have a customizable protag.

Did they and I missed it?

Literally the only reason I'm not hyped for the game is because I've got serious beefy white dude protagonist fatigue

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

strategery posted:

That's why they started selling everything on pc and Xbox. More sales for what is out. And they do have more exclusives than you might guess. Coming from someone who doesn't own an xbox1.

People still aren't going to buy the MS exclusive games though. That's why their console is tanking.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Grimace posted:

I mean I think the strongest showing in that was the XBox Live Games Pass, which I got to fiddle around with when I was at my nephew's. That is a very good deal right now, and honestly if they're gonna be putting all of their newest exclusives on there ASAP, I have to wonder how the gently caress they plan to actually make money overall. Playstation NOW is pretty much poo poo by comparison thanks to how expensive it is.

But... none of the exclusives interested me, at all. Except maybe Ori, but that's probably going to be a timed exclusive if anything, and like almost all Xbox exclusives, most of them are exclusive in console-only. They'll still be out on PC as well, except maybe Gears.

Gears will be on PC.

Anygame thats cross platform is playable with gamepass on PC which youd think theyd talk a about

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

Shneak posted:

What stream where you watching, or are you a blind dog in the middle of a stroke?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

The Grimace posted:

Playstation NOW is pretty much poo poo by comparison thanks to how expensive it is.

????? It's cheaper than Game Pass is right now for a year.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i was not expecting a gears game to be the first-party thing that looked most interesting to me but hot drat i love tactics games

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Shneak posted:

No it was actually extremely good

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

From where I'm standing, unless Nintendo and Sony have Goku they simply can't compete.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

From where I'm standing, unless Nintendo and Sony have Goku they simply can't compete.

They do.

Well maybe not Switch, but Sony for sure.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Kurtofan posted:

the universe looks dope as gently caress

It looks more like Möbius than the Blade Runner style I expected. I love it.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

univbee posted:

????? It's cheaper than Game Pass is right now for a year.

Okay ignore me then, I admittedly haven't done as much research on it recently because the last time I checked it was way more expensive.

Barudak posted:

Gears will be on PC.

Anygame thats cross platform is playable with gamepass on PC which youd think theyd talk a about

That's gonna be the first one available on PC since the first one then, isn't it? That's good, then. And even less reason to buy an Xbone.

Zaburino
Jul 22, 2006
From the Cyberpunk trailer: Hidden FAQ

Zaburino fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 10, 2018

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

Name one that would push someone to get an Xbox if they don't have it already.

Gears of Funko Pops :colbert:

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Mantis42 posted:

They most like do. And PC will most likely have him as well.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

I would bet money that Bandai Namco is contractually prohibited from using JUMP characters for an Xbox One exclusive game.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Your Computer posted:

Literally the only reason I'm not hyped for the game is because I've got serious beefy white dude protagonist fatigue

Do you really seriously think the same people that created Geralt of Rivia would make their protagonist boring or are you really so shallow that you're just going by the skin color lol

slev
Apr 6, 2009

they showed a lot of games I will play on ps4 or pc

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CJacobs posted:

Do you really seriously think the same people that created Geralt of Rivia would make their protagonist boring or are you really so shallow that you're just going by the skin color lol

They didn't actually create him.

univbee posted:

I would bet money that Bandai Namco is contractually prohibited from using JUMP characters for an Xbox One exclusive game.

It's already confirmed for PS4, according to every gaming site on the internet.

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:

Your Computer posted:

https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-character-creation-classes/

"Kicinski wanted to avoid discussing Cyberpunk 2077 before its proper reveal later this year, but he did let a few details slip. According to Kicinski, Cyberpunk 2077 will allow players to choose between different classes and create their own character. This is quite the departure from the studio’s The Witcher games, as players have always played as the pre-made Geralt of Rivia instead of making their own character from scratch. It will be interesting to see how this change impacts Cyberpunk 2077‘s narrative structure compared to CD Projekt Red’s previous games.

We now have confirmation that Cyberpunk 2077 will have character creation and classes, but specific details on these features weren’t revealed by Kicinski. It sounds like fans will have to wait for a pre-E3 presentation for more information."

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Not metal enough?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

No Mods No Masters posted:

What didn't you like about it OP. Most people seem to think it was a hit

The ~totally radical~ protagonist's narration. "This is the city of dreams. And I'm a BIG dreamer." That's some Sunset Overdrive poo poo.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I like We Happy Few and am glad it'll be off early access this summer, am I the only one who was looking forward to that one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Falcorum posted:

Gears of Funko Pops :colbert:

That was a mobile game.

• Locked thread