Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Now, I only know about BFM from the Archeage guild meltdown, but didn't he outright admit what he did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

BigD7976 posted:

Like, I could totally accuse you of raping Michael Jackson, and without being required to provide proof, it should just be accepted as fact, right?

The guy that died when I was still a minor isn't the argument you think it is.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
it's hilarious that they're infighting and banning each other already

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

almighty posted:

Frankly, I'm still unsure as to whether Garr Khan was Ordo Garr or not.

People still thought Mimi was Garr, even years afterwards

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Dieting Hippo posted:

i mean we're in a hole and we're setup w/ web services so it's going pretty great so far.

siobhans good people and I trust her to do well by the people there; i'm not sure what that guy is so mad about

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

BigD7976 posted:

Right, banned from your discord because my opinion was that anyone making accusations bares the burden of proof. Which is the basic premise of forming a logical argument. Without a burden of proof anyone can accuse anyone of anything for any reason.

This is true in principle, but people who have to bring it up unprompted outside an actual court of law have real bad track record.

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

orange juche posted:

You are very loving angry about people not playing the way you want them to play, with who you want them to play with, go touch some grass dude.

I am angry about Holesquad being stolen from a completely functional group of people. And then handed over to a person appointed directly by the Mittani, who is universally being denounced by this forum. So if that is ruffling your feathers, maybe some self reflection is due.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

I am angry about Holesquad being stolen from a completely functional group of people. And then handed over to a person appointed directly by the Mittani, who is universally being denounced by this forum. So if that is ruffling your feathers, maybe some self reflection is due.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

1 billion to GANDR please

Okay but I dw log in again today

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

corgski posted:

You're just bitter because you got yourself banned from our discord.

E: Banned for defending the pedo BFM of all loving people. Why are you still posting here?

isn't that grounds to also ban them from SA? i seem to recall "defending pedophiles" being reason enough to ban someone from the site.

Deki posted:

Now, I only know about BFM from the Archeage guild meltdown, but didn't he outright admit what he did?

More or less yes, it happened when he was in the Goon group for EVE.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jul 31, 2022

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

FirstnameLastname posted:

Okay but I dw log in again today

just go ahead and give it all

it definitely won't be stolen by one guy who hardly plays anyway

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

Mekchu posted:

isn't that grounds to also ban them from SA? i seem to recall "defending pedophiles" being reason enough to ban someone from the site.

More or less yes, it happened when he was in the Goon group for EVE.

Again, please disseminate this evidence anywhere. Because I've been advocating for BFM removal since I was told the whole story by Arkamina.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Speaking of Hole Squad. Whatever happened to the 100 bill we briefly had in the corp wallet before everything went to poo poo?

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

BigD7976 posted:

I am angry about Holesquad being stolen from a completely functional group of people. And then handed over to a person appointed directly by the Mittani, who is universally being denounced by this forum.

I handed the squad to Dod. We were getting dragged out behind the wood shed, and he was the one person who could keep that from happening. He was also the last person who had been around from the beginning of hole violence, so it wasn't totally without reason. He acknowledged that he messed up, too, later, to me.

It probably didn't look like that from the outside, but that's how it went down.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Normal Barbarian posted:

I handed the squad to Dod. We were getting dragged out behind the wood shed, and he was the one person who could keep that from happening. He was also the last person who had been around from the beginning of hole violence, so it wasn't totally without reason. He acknowledged that he messed up, too, later, to me.

It probably didn't look like that from the outside, but that's how it went down.

This lines up with my understanding of it, Dod was put in power by GtB because he thought that Dod's connection with Mittani would stop the squad from getting the ol'Yeller treatment, it did not. Could Dod have done something different to perhaps save the squad? sure maybe, but as I remember it Mittani was in full ego trip "I want skulls on the gates of the castle" mode for Hole Squad being "dangerous schismatics", so I don't think Dod could have actually done anything to stop the squad from getting headshot. Still sad that the Falcon never got SRPed.

BigD7976 posted:

None of this changes the fact that Dod was a Mittani appointed pet. You don't get to advocate for change and tolerance. Then appoint a lieutenant of the dictator you're trying to depose.

He literally wasn't appointed by Mittani you idiot, read the post you quoted.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jul 31, 2022

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

Normal Barbarian posted:

None of this changes the fact that Dod was a Mittani appointed pet. You don't get to advocate for change and tolerance. Then appoint a lieutenant of the dictator you're trying to depose.

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

orange juche posted:

This lines up with my understanding of it, Dod was put in power by GtB because he thought that Dod's connection with Mittani would stop the squad from getting the ol'Yeller treatment, it did not. Could Dod have done something different to perhaps save the squad? sure maybe, but as I remember it Mittani was in full ego trip "I want skulls on the gates of the castle" mode for Hole Squad being "dangerous schismatics", so I don't think Dod could have actually done anything to stop the squad from getting headshot. Still sad that the Falcon never got SRPed.

He literally wasn't appointed by Mittani you idiot, read the post you quoted.

Do you think that Dod's connection to Mittani makes his name a plus to the current "holesquad" or a negative?

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

To clarify: I wasn't arguing against your larger point, just setting the record straight. I don't know that it was widely known

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

You don't know poo poo about gently caress and holesquad wouldn't have made it past 2016 without me

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

dodkalm posted:

You don't know poo poo about gently caress and holesquad wouldn't have made it past 2016 without me

Is it true or false that you and the Mittani were IRL friends, and workout partners at the time? Because when I was in Madison on several different occasions you claimed as much. Either you were lying then, or you are lying now. So which is it?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it definitely won't be stolen by one gal who hardly plays anyway

ftfy

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

I will never stop loving all of you, by the way. We had a stupid little island of misfit toys. Also the only hot guy thread outside of queerswarm (rip Pavel, too beautiful for this world)

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

BigD7976 posted:

Is it true or false that you and the Mittani were IRL friends, and workout partners at the time? Because when I was in Madison on several different occasions you claimed as much. Either you were lying then, or you are lying now. So which is it?

it was aliens

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

Bigbillthaboss posted:

it was aliens

At least BBB has the balls to post completely incoherent nonsense instead of trying to take a poo poo in everyone's mouths and tell us it's Cheerio's. Thanks BBB.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

BigD7976 posted:

This whole thing reeks of a scheme to collect cash.

We were fully prepared to do it the hard way scraping together enough cash from ratting buybacks and other minor income streams to do things like "afford a Fortizar". Crusty goons who won this bad game years ago liquidating their assets to be insanely generous to a scrappy little w-space corp isn't anything I or corgski planned for or expected.

BigD7976 posted:

Right, banned from your discord because my opinion was that anyone making accusations bares the burden of proof.

You bared your rear end over bearing the burden of proof by ghoulishly insisting that you be provided receipts of poo poo that happened, what, over a decade ago. Drink some respect juice and die mad about it.

E: Also, loving honestly, if you remember me at ALL from the Hole Squad heydays, my focus was and still is "logging in to fly ships and probably explode". I may not be exactly the same person as back then but lol just lmao that you'd for a second think I'd knowingly involve myself in a grift.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jul 31, 2022

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
for the record Dod Kalm is an awesome dude and I don't think he would have ever intentionally hosed anyone over

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
kinda owns that theres a massive history of people being banned for being DANGEROUS SHCISMATICS

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ah poo poo, bbtb is defending Dod, welp.

BigD7976 posted:

Right, banned from your discord because my opinion was that anyone making accusations bares the burden of proof.

Discords are not democracies, if you show your rear end and get people pissed at you, they'll rapidly show you the door cause they don't want to, and don't have to deal with your poo poo. If you acted like this in there, I would ban you as fast as I could find the button cause you seem like an insufferable prick.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jul 31, 2022

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

orange juche posted:

Ah poo poo, bbtb is defending Dod, welp.

Discords are not democracies, if you show your rear end and get people pissed at you, they'll rapidly show you the door cause they don't want to, and don't have to deal with your poo poo. If you acted like this in there, I would ban you as fast as I could find the button cause you seem like an insufferable prick.

I'm sorry that the burden of truth is too much for you to bear. It must be hard to look down on everyone from your shiny pearlescent perch atop the world.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
imagine defending a known pedophile lmao

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Is there a newbie thread for (re) learning eve? Or just talking about how to play game instead of space politics? I can’t keep up with the pace of drama in this thread.

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

dragonshardz posted:

We were fully prepared to do it the hard way scraping together enough cash from ratting buybacks and other minor income streams to do things like "afford a Fortizar". Crusty goons who won this bad game years ago liquidating their assets to be insanely generous to a scrappy little w-space corp isn't anything I or corgski planned for or expected.

You bared your rear end over bearing the burden of proof by ghoulishly insisting that you be provided receipts of poo poo that happened, what, over a decade ago. Drink some respect juice and die mad about it.

E: Also, loving honestly, if you remember me at ALL from the Hole Squad heydays, my focus was and still is "logging in to fly ships and probably explode". I may not be exactly the same person as back then but lol just lmao that you'd for a second think I'd knowingly involve myself in a grift.

At the end of the day, any organization that is willing to allow un-substantiated claims of harassment freely flow without any check system in place is a disaster waiting to happen. I care nothing for what you claim to stand for if you are willing to allow people to make un-substantiated claims of harassment, or assault to be treated as truth. And to be completely honest, any group allowing people to spread misinformation is no better than The Mittani himself.

corgski posted:

Good thing we're not that organization and it's been pretty conclusively established that BFM, who you are still defending I might add, is a pedo piece of poo poo.

I will once again ask you to prove that. You're typing fiction.

BigD7976 fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jul 31, 2022

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

BigD7976 posted:

At the end of the day, any organization that is willing to allow un-substantiated claims of harassment freely flow without any check system in place is a disaster waiting to happen.

Good thing we're not that organization and it's been pretty conclusively established that BFM, who you are still defending I might add, is a pedo piece of poo poo.

Actually, let me quote the exact line you were banned for.

quote:

BJ

26/07/2022
Ok. @Sarmhan (she/her) touched me inappropriately. You should all just believe me. Also BFM did the things.

You equated your blatantly false claim of harassment with people refusing to tolerate a known pedo and were banned for it. You're lucky I don't have buttons in here or I'd queue a ban for you here too.

corgski fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jul 31, 2022

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Mandalay posted:

Is there a newbie thread for (re) learning eve? Or just talking about how to play game instead of space politics? I can’t keep up with the pace of drama in this thread.

Are you in a good corp yet? Usually the first step is to start there. Most big alliances have resources in their forums for newbies or returning players, and smaller groups have people who will be willing to help you out

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

At the end of the day, any organization that is willing to allow un-substantiated claims of harassment freely flow without any check system in place is a disaster waiting to happen. I care nothing for what you claim to stand for if you are willing to allow people to make un-substantiated claims of harassment, or assault to be treated as truth. And to be completely honest, any group allowing people to spread misinformation is no better than The Mittani himself.

I will once again ask you to prove that. You're typing fiction.

stop posting, go back to lurking, you got 62 posts in 8 years so you're either a really loving committed lurker, or an alt account of another shitter who got murdered by a mod for being a shitter.

Also asking to see the "receipts" for BFM being a pedo is gross, gently caress you. Why are you stanning so hard for BFM?

orange juche fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 31, 2022

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
team i need conclusive and hard proof that this known pedophile is a known pedophile please provide them

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Mandalay posted:

Come join Goosefleet, we will teach you by exposure and experience! W-space is honestly a great place to learn EVE in, since it teaches you skills that will do you good if you ever go anywhere else - specifically scanning, risk assessment, and a general ability to be self-sufficient.

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

Normal Barbarian posted:

I will never stop loving all of you, by the way. We had a stupid little island of misfit toys. Also the only hot guy thread outside of queerswarm (rip Pavel, too beautiful for this world)

Come home bb I miss you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

corgski posted:

Actually, let me quote the exact line you were banned for.

You equated your blatantly false claim of harassment with people refusing to tolerate a known pedo and were banned for it. You're lucky I don't have buttons in here or I'd queue a ban for you here too.

Ok, so I'm guilty of being terrible at context. "BFM did the things" should have been it's own loving line of text. I'm sorry that interpreting and sharing text is hard without speech. Maybe if you all weren't so uptight you wouldn't be offended so easily.

orange juche posted:

stop posting, go back to lurking, you got 62 posts in 8 years so you're either a really loving committed lurker, or an alt account of another shitter who got murdered by a mod for being a shitter.

Also asking to see the "receipts" for BFM being a pedo is gross, gently caress you. Why are you stanning so hard for BFM?

I should be flattered that you worked so hard to research me. How long did you spend going through my history to make yourself feel better about my opinion?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BigD7976 fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jul 31, 2022