Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SpacePig posted:

I thought Mentos only worked with diet Coke.

They work with all sodas, just best with diet coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The mentos and coke interaction is not simply an acid base interaction, it is actually a subtle and highly complex organic reaction that we learn about in graduate organic chemistry as almost a prelude to understanding higher order electron spin state geometries. If you notice on all bottles of coke/Diet Coke there is a warning that they contain phenylketones. This warning has been a part of the label for several decades, every since an industrial accident in the 1930s, nearly thirty years after the beverages’ invention. To put it simply, Phenylketones and the organic proteins in mentos combine to create a complex and unstable electron-proton spin duplex throughout the fluid, propagated by the carbonation, that when they finally breakdown release massive amounts of energy. You can imagine then, if one bottle and a few mentos can cause such an explosion, how an industrial disaster could lead to inclusion of a small warning on all bottles for what’s now almost 100 years later.

Blind Rasputin has a new favorite as of 03:51 on Jul 22, 2018

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Irradiation posted:

There is only one supreme Sesame Street meme:

This one is good.

First Tube
Apr 25, 2010

From this day on I'd have to fight these forces of darkness and deal with the burden of day to day admin.

Blind Rasputin posted:

The mentos and coke interaction is not simply an acid base interaction, it is actually a subtle and highly complex organic reaction that we learn about in graduate organic chemistry as almost a prelude to understanding higher order electron spin state geometries. If you notice on all bottles of coke/Diet Coke there is a warning that they contain phenylketones. This warning has been a part of the label for several decades, every since an industrial accident in the 1930s, nearly thirty years after the beverages’ invention. To put it simply, Phenylketones and the organic proteins in mentos combine to create a complex and unstable electron-proton spin duplex throughout the fluid, propagated by the carbonation, that when they finally breakdown release massive amounts of energy. You can imagine then, if one bottle and a few mentos can cause such an explosion, how an industrial disaster could lead to inclusion of a small warning on all bottles for what’s now almost 100 years later.

Its nucleation. I have no idea what your graduate organic chemistry class was referencing.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Blind Rasputin posted:

what part of this is loss

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Coke and Mentos.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EVERY MORNING I PALM-SLAM A HANDFUL OF MENTOS INTO A BOTTLE OF DIET COKE and something something something

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Blind Rasputin posted:

So, magic. Got it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Mentos

How do they work?

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

Blind Rasputin posted:

This was a lot of work to just post an acrostic that spells "titty."

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Gumby posted:

I may be alone in this but I honestly prefer boob/booby/boobies to to tit/titty/titties.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I miss "cans".

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Blind Rasputin posted:

Look at this nerd trying to explain to us why coke vomits when it touches mentos

Ben Carsons Ghost
Oct 27, 2007

:justpost:

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

That's a good one too, it's classy. Never been fond of gams though which usually accompanies cans.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Jeremy_X posted:

I may be alone in this but I honestly prefer boob/booby/boobies to to tit/titty/titties.

Hey gently caress you too buddy

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I knew a guy who sincerely and exclusively called them "knockers" and it grossed me out every time.

Just call them chest blobs like a civilized person please.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Jamesman posted:

I knew a guy who sincerely and exclusively called them "knockers" and it grossed me out every time.

Just call them chest blobs like a civilized person please.

Chesticles

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

First Tube posted:

Its nucleation. I have no idea what your graduate organic chemistry class was referencing.

Shut up idiot and quit tryna make poo poo up

Nuclear coke jeeze

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Cans - boobs
Can - butt

We may be tit men or rear end men, but at the end of the day, we are all men of the Can

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Gumby posted:

Now I get it, nice

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the worst slang term for a sexual organ is "gash". so loving gross

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Randaconda posted:

the worst slang term for a sexual organ is "gash". so loving gross

Still a step above "clunge" for me.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
minge

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's bad for a different reason but I always cringe when I hear someone say "vajayjay".

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Minge,farse,gorillas armpit,greasebox,grey flannel,growler,badger,gunt,cock porridge,grassy knoll,venus pie trap.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Stink-Slot.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Pink ham sandwich.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Splendid posted:

I hadn't heard that before.

Gross.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Uh

I dated a literal nurse who referred to male and female parts as pecker and cooter respectively.

Not jokingly, either. Those were the words she used. In the 2000's.

You know how sincerely un-sexy that is? Let me suck that pecker. Put it in my cooter.

I only bolded literal nurse because up until meeting her I'd have put money on a bet that someone who went through any form of real medical training would at the very least refer to them as penis and vagina.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

titties posted:

Hey gently caress you too buddy

Nothing personal, boobies is just more fun to say.

Captain Splendid posted:

That sounds like a term that a plumber would make up to bilk a customer.

"I straightened out your ball cock, greased your flanges, nipples, and gaskets, then I scraped and flushed out your clunge. That'll be $1500."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jeremy_X posted:

That sounds like a term that a plumber would make up to bilk a customer.

"I straightened out your ball cock, greased your flanges, nipples, and gaskets, then I scraped and flushed out your clunge. That'll be $1500."

$1500 for all that is a goddamn steal, gimme their number.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
"smashed kebab"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My older brother has to carry around his prescription for darker than normally allowed window tint.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Memento posted:

$1500 for all that is a goddamn steal, gimme their number.

He works nude and is very hairy. Like a Sasquatch with very bad PCOS hairy. He also requires you to stand in a tub of margarine. Still interested?

Whybird posted:

"smashed kebab"

That's a term for sadness not genitals.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Oh baby, put your winkie in my axe wound.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is this in response to this:

https://twitter.com/parkour_lewis/status/943550790182100999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Minge,farse,gorillas armpit,greasebox,grey flannel,growler,badger,gunt,cock porridge,grassy knoll,venus pie trap.