Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

also did anyone ever actually confirm that that dude who took all the pictures at mar a lago was actually retired counter intelligence?

he wasn't, not sure where the twitter mooks came up with that

he's done banking and acting and donating to politicians

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Guy Goodbody posted:

This means we have to go to war with Russia, right?

i doubt we'll go to war

if trump goes we're definitely going to destroy their economy though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is one of my all time fav videos

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

constant reminder that the hillary campaign was too incompetent and corrupt to beat this flaming clowncar in an election lmbo

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Anomie Avatar posted:

Reading this thread it is a bunch of depressives who wallow in self-indulgent helplessness while other people sacrifice and work and organize in their communities. I admire you for caring and being genuine but that isn't what happens here.
I've followed politics for 17 years and republicans never suffer consequences for lying or commiting crimes.

except that duke cunningham guy, but he was mentally retarded.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Been trying to keep up with this thread all day but gave up around 4 PM, so I understand that we're about to throw out the entire Trump WH for treason or something?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Human Crouton posted:

Good. Thank God that the Democrats have a way of making sure that only people whof think similar to their parents can be president.

Well, that's also the reason why anybody who thinks we are going to get a president Warren or anyone who isn't a hardcore neoliberal who only cares that there is diversity among the exploiters and the exploited but wants to make drat sure there is still exploitation is a loving idiot. Because that's what the super delegates and the Democratic party is designed ensure.

The GOPs system was to rely on money to bulldoze anybody who didn't want what their elite wanted. But that all went out the window with citizens united, super pacs, and twitter.

The Democrats system may break, but neither party is actually a fan of giving their voters what they want.

the black husserl posted:

gently caress outta here. California grows all of the food and its the coastal states that have have all the cute small struggling family farms

flyover states are just Big Agriculture money pits that grow a shitload of worthless corn on giant plantations and make everybody fat

fatass americans in flyover states need to get hopped up on some liberal elite california celery

We are just waiting for remote managed robots to do farming. At that point rural people will just be useless resource consumers that contribute to global warming and make the beautiful urbanites feel ashamed to be human from time to time. At that point something can actually be done about the situation, but for now we have to tolerate them and their tantrums. Exploding the wealth gap and high/early mortality rates among working class types and rurals is actually very good for social justice and liberals in general. poo poo our entire long term electoral strategy is waiting for our opponents to die off, and we are very open about that.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Prettz posted:

don't browse the internet on a loving telephone you poor

I'll be poor until I get a coal mining job gently caress!!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

triple sulk posted:

this is one of my all time fav videos

it's perfect

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the lesson is when donnie says others did something, well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

breaking: staffers spotted taping trash bags on all the windows of the white house

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

MysteriousStranger posted:

We are just waiting for remote managed robots to do farming. At that point rural people will just be useless resource consumers that contribute to global warming and make the beautiful urbanites feel ashamed to be human from time to time. At that point something can actually be done about the situation, but for now we have to tolerate them and their tantrums. Exploding the wealth gap and high/early mortality rates among working class types and rurals is actually very good for social justice and liberals in general. poo poo our entire long term electoral strategy is waiting for our opponents to die off, and we are very open about that.

gently caress you

i don't think i need to qualify that really

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*trumps purges all dissisdents and rapidly dismantles the entire government* let's just speak with our votes, that will totally exist, in 4 years

*deep state finds out bad poo poo about trump and makes it public* this is a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fullhouse posted:

it's not much of a coup if it's just people meant to enforce laws investigate them and discover that the man we elected president has broken + pissed on every single loving one of them

NSA and CIA are not the FBI

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

It's kinda funny if you think about it because one day soon were all gonna have to choose if we'd rather have Trump as president or have a CIA coup.

No brain shall be unbroke by Trump.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wait why does trump think obama made The Fast and the Furious?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this machine will

will not communicate

the thoughts

and the s t r a i n

i am under

be a world child, form a circle

before we all go under.............

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The Human Crouton posted:

Good. Thank God that the Democrats have a way of making sure that only people who think similar to their parents can be president.

Oh good primary salt

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
alright, hit me, what's he done tonight

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Baloogan posted:

hey if the deep state coup wins then lol everyone who didn't vote won the election because who is chosen by the people doesn't actally matter! if deep state wanted to oust clinton they could. or anyone.

Democracy is a shame. Everyone knows this.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fullhouse posted:

it's not much of a coup if it's just people meant to enforce laws investigate them and discover that the man we elected president has broken + pissed on every single loving one of them

I come here on the something awful dot com forums for real, direct news instead of reading sensationalized to the point of hyperbole mostly for jokes posting :o:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

Lol I remember being worried this thread would start to tail off

January is the cruelest month

mine was literally hell

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Internet Webguy posted:

ur just mad this significantly decreases the likelihood of MAD
aren't there automatic counterstrike systems on both sides? I didn't think the president needed to be in the loop to counterattack

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

lol no he wasn't, nobody was going to stop trump

To wit, So?

Trump is nothing special and not neo Hitler or orange Mussolini or tiny hands Putin. Hes a boorish wannabe Plutocrat and if he were the worst case scenario then it would matter slightly and then he would be voted out because figures like that are extremely limited in a healthy system. Our system had been growing progressively sicker, hence his rise, but blowing up the system of illusion that underlies the legitimacy of our government is the poorest possible response to a limited threat

Win or loose. We're heading on a path to a full on governmental crisis but not one that's being initiated by Trump. He's just the trigger.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Baloogan posted:

NSA and CIA are not the FBI

the dude held a national security meeting at his country club beach house

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Wikkheiser posted:

also this is pretty interesting. here's future russian president alexei navalny taking trump's victory and using it to bash putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dMpeaCexY

it's people like him ^ who really freak the kremlin out

he was convicted of corruption just recently so he cant run for prez

rachel maddow talked about this tonight you dum dum

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im sure a ragtag group of plucky young teenagers will save america

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

ya'll "deep state!!!" paranoids are TRIPPIN

this isn't some coup lmao

trump isn't going anywhere. this is as shockingly hypernormal as it appears: flynn is a known russian quisling, trump's aids deffo were talking to the russians, and our intelligence agencies no likey those pesky rooskies. thats it. i mean, it's crazy. but that's it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fullhouse posted:

the dude held a national security meeting at his country club beach house

the president is ALLOWED to do that

hes a man of the PEOPLE

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

its happening

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

im sure a ragtag group of plucky young teenagers will save america

the planet's dyin' cloud

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
For a guy that has such a hard on for winning, loving up his presidency stint this bad is going to absolutely destroy his psyche. The ultimate loser.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Been trying to keep up with this thread all day but gave up around 4 PM, so I understand that we're about to throw out the entire Trump WH for treason or something?

i p much just dont read anythin thats more than like 3 short lines

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the black husserl posted:

ya'll "deep state!!!" paranoids are TRIPPIN

this isn't some coup lmao

because trump isn't going anywhere. this is as shockingly hypernormal as it appears: flynn is a known russian quisling, trump's aids deffo were talking to the russians, and our intelligence agencies no likey the russians. thats it. i mean, it's crazy. but that's it.

i would agree with you but you used the word hypernormal unironically

if u did it ironically otoh...

now ed balls, thats something thats never unironic

neither is death

but death is certain is ironic

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

he was convicted of corruption just recently so he cant run for prez

rachel maddow talked about this tonight you dum dum
you're assuming the russian government won't be overthrown

i wouldn't assume it will be either, however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SickZip posted:

To wit, So?

Trump is nothing special and not neo Hitler or orange Mussolini or tiny hands Putin. Hes a boorish wannabe Plutocrat and if he were the worst case scenario then it would matter slightly and then he would be voted out because figures like that are extremely limited in a healthy system. Our system had been growing progressively sicker, hence his rise, but blowing up the system of illusion that underlies the legitimacy of our government is the poorest possible response to a limited threat

Win or loose. We're heading on a path to a full on governmental crisis but not one that's being initiated by Trump. He's just the trigger.

Oh for gently caress's sake take your Ativan or have a beer or whatever and calm the gently caress down. Tell your doctor you took an extra Adderall today and send full on Fall of Rome on the Internet.

• Locked thread