Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I know there's been some posted here before, but does anyone have a bunch of cool Chrono Trigger fan art? Bonus points if it veers away from anime/Toriyama's original artwork. I had a track from the Chrono Trigger Symphony by the Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra come up on my iTunes and it made me really nostalgic for days gone by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

wuffles posted:

I know there's been some posted here before, but does anyone have a bunch of cool Chrono Trigger fan art? Bonus points if it veers away from anime/Toriyama's original artwork. I had a track from the Chrono Trigger Symphony by the Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra come up on my iTunes and it made me really nostalgic for days gone by.

http://imgur.com/a/9yTYA

Here's some. Bit of a bias towards views of Zeal, but I love views of Zeal so there.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/857016903264595968

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't think China would GET King of the Hill.

EDIT: Oh my god you can buy them all online.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 03:27 on Apr 26, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq43oNm52jw

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

wuffles posted:

I got some of that, yeah. Might still be a bit anime though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

...is that a reference to Ophelia?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
It's clearly Millais's Mariana.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.

Bluhman has a new favorite as of 08:46 on Apr 26, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Much Wendy.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It's clearly Millais's Mariana.
pft, more like mariana trench amirite?

as seen above in this fabulous piece of mariana trench fanart!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I am requesing samurai jack fanart of interpretations of Aku that he is a human wizard

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I am requesing samurai jack fanart of interpretations of Aku that he is a human wizard

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

:golfclap:

EDIT in case the requester or anyone else doesn't recognize it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIBXc8Yp-o

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 14:16 on Apr 26, 2017

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

hate to be a huge bummer but seeing the Wendy' viral marketing work so well is kinda disheartening

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

well why not posted:

hate to be a huge bummer but seeing the Wendy' viral marketing work so well is kinda disheartening

Nobody cares.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

well why not posted:

Oh my god, people laugh it and draw a picture, get over it. Chirst, seeing Wendy's making semi-funny acerbic tweets at people isn't going to hypnotize people into going there for lunch or whatever.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Rangpur posted:

...is that a reference to Ophelia?

Needs flowers for that.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Amazing Chest Ahead

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

well why not posted:

I feel the same way but I'm old and bitter also.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Remove the L at the end of the filename for huge

well why not posted:

World Famous W posted:

I feel the same way but I'm old and bitter also.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Mm, nothing gets me hungrier for a Dave's Single™ than watching Wendy dunk on another company's frozen beef.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I was going to go to Burger King for lunch but their twitter is neither lit nor 100!!!

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
anything that humanizes corporations is bad imo

also, gently caress wendy's in particular

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Okay imagine two aliens as in Sigourney Weaver aliens. One is normal (black) and the other is red. The black alien is behind the red alien and they're having sex.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/o5ym1HX.jpg

Okay now imagine a predator as in Arnold Schwarzenegger predator with a REALLY NICE rear end

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Runcible Cat posted:

http://imgur.com/a/9yTYA

Here's some. Bit of a bias towards views of Zeal, but I love views of Zeal so there.

Zeal is cool, especially these 2 drawings. More like this please.

This one is extremely my poo poo, even if there are some problems with the perspective

Ramos posted:

I got some of that, yeah. Might still be a bit anime though.

Also appreciated, even the ones that are kinda anime. I just left the ones I really liked in the quote in case anyone has more like it. Thanks!

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Elsa posted:

Okay imagine two aliens as in Sigourney Weaver aliens. One is normal (black) and the other is red. The black alien is behind the red alien and they're having sex.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/o5ym1HX.jpg

Okay now imagine a predator as in Arnold Schwarzenegger predator with a REALLY NICE rear end

To be fair I'm pretty sure most things H. R. Giger's designed have been done with one hand under the table.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
That's a Predalien you idiot, you clown.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Mr. Squishy posted:

sorry everything around the rear end and legs is very hazy in my mind it's almost invisible I'M HAVING A HARD TIME CONCENTRATING ON WORDS

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Mr. Squishy posted:

Is that from an alien dad and predator mom or predator dad and alien mom

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

quote:

A scene from my Hurricane AU, in which Tails actually suceeds in killing Robbie to gain Amy's affections but Amy did not take it too well. Tails goes to attack Amy but Fiona comes and seeing the dead body of her brother made her inraged, challanges Tails to a battle.

This event caused Amy to develop PSTD, and she has nightmares about it. Robbie was brought back to life with some help from the other Ghost Riders.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/ptydAhd.jpg :nws: Dong on a statue

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

well why not posted:

Dissing Wendy's to goons is like telling a Steven Universe fan what gender you think a character is

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Every morning, I wake up and I get online as quickly as possible, just to see what the latest hijinks my favorite Brand has engaged in.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nobody gives a gently caress about how woke you are to the horrors of capitalism here in the fanart thread.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Who What Now posted:

Nobody gives a gently caress about how woke you are to the horrors of capitalism here in the fanart thread.

instead we argue about important things like how much undertale fanart there should be

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
did I ever post the fanart of danny devito having sex with things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Elsa posted:

did I ever post the fanart of danny devito having sex with things

No but go ahead