Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

well at least it looks like trump will be leaning harder on the Idiot side of Idiot Fascism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also, from that NY Times article about him taking weekends off:

quote:

Returning home to Trump Tower from the White House may not be Mr. Trump’s only embrace of the familiar. His aides say he has also expressed interest in continuing to hold the large rallies that were a staple of his candidacy. He likes the instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide, and his aides are discussing how they might accommodate his demand.

“I think Trump has discovered that these rallies are tremendous opportunities for him to get his message out,” said Christopher Ruddy, chief executive of Newsmax Media, a conservative website. “It’s actually sort of old-fashioned, that you want to actually meet people and press the flesh with him.

Good to know that when Obama was campaigning for Hillary it was him not doing his job, but when Trump continues to get his ego boosts it's 'old-fashioned'.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Count down to impeachment. I was skeptical at first but he is deffo loving this up enough eventually for the gop to just officially install pence

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

NofrikinfuN posted:

This is satire right? I'd love to see the mental gymnastics routine required to paint Jesus as a venture capitalist with viewpoints on issues that had not yet arisen. I would also be interested in finding why pro-government is in the boogeyman column while pro-security is with Jesus.

drat that lawless government that takes away our freedoms.

Even Jesus knew that nothing on this earth matters.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

NofrikinfuN posted:

This is satire right? I'd love to see the mental gymnastics routine required to paint Jesus as a venture capitalist with viewpoints on issues that had not yet arisen. I would also be interested in finding why pro-government is in the boogeyman column while pro-security is with Jesus.

drat that lawless government that takes away our freedoms.

The law and order row is pretty hilarious.

Welfare, equality, charity, dignity & respect conspicuously absent

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This checks out. Donald Trump,noted Christian,stands with Jesus.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

No Republican even understands the concept of making less than 75k/year. Like which debate was it where the mod asked a question concerning the poorest people and person after person brought up hypotheticals assuming a 50k+ year salary
No /upper level/ republican maybe.

While my family always tended for outside both parties but we do live in state that is poor in itself. While I won't discuss the hardships they had -especially with my father losing his job and getting a new one that paid less-, I'll say that if we even had a household income close to 75k we would be significantly more well off. Cost of living is pretty low compared to big cities, but it's high compared to the wages people get around here.

Clinton's solutions offered nothing except for people like them to keep working off the debt, working longer hours, getting paid less.

The poor republicans understand the concept of poverty a lot, mostly because they're stuck in poverty.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Christ Jesus believes in America. Why not you?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Grabbing pussies:
Jesus: yes
Trump: yes
Clinton: No, pro-gay

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

When that phone call comes at 3AM, it's Milo who picks it up.

Nah, it will just ring out to voicemail.

Honestly I'd be surprised if he even spends Monday to Friday, 9-5 working. He's shown gently caress all interest in policy or decision making so that's all going to be Pence or whatever other cronies are wandering about the white house. So what's he actually going to do all do? I'm sure he'll do anything that 100% needs to be done by the president, but I''m expect to here about him skipping important meetings a lot.

The only part of the job he's ever seems interested in giving speeches. There's going to be a whole lot of speeches. Probably a lot of formal dinners as well, you know to show off to rich and powerful people he's president.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Count down to impeachment. I was skeptical at first but he is deffo loving this up enough eventually for the gop to just officially install pence

Please let this happen. Then the leftists can band together with the more sane Trumpists and REALLY make things interesting.

Which is why they would never do it.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
I honestly can't believe that I'm hoping for a presidency that is too busy being incompetent and dealing with infighting to do anything of consequence.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Trump, a practically-retied maybe-billionaire businesman who has never worked for an employer other than his dad or himself, just successfully fought to win one of the most trying and highly-scrutinized 24/7 jobs in the world.

Cue the curb your enthusiasm music

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the only scenario where I can see impeachment happening is that the GOP tries to ram through something they've been wanting for decades that is really unpopular like Medicare cuts or bringing back PECs. Trump wants to be loved and adored by his base so he'll rebel against anything that will make them hate him. He doesn't take defiance well so if the House and Senate try a power play with him he will flip his poo poo and do something really unpredictable, and then they get rid of him. If someone can convince him that the people won't hate him, or if congress meekly submits to his will, then there won't be any impeachment, and they certainly won't do it purely on the basis of his obvious incompetence and unsuitability.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
We made it lovely, ON PURPOSE you dumb dumb libidiots.
*high fives everyone grossly unqualified on his staff*
*is still high fiving three days later and he is very thirsty*

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

laffo literally "i do not want to know why people voted for a different candidate than mine. i do not wish to learn anything."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

theres a will theres moe posted:

Grabbing pussies:

no clue if jesus was a rear end guy or boobs guy.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Trump doesnt give a poo poo about the base. In his own words, he won, so nothing that was said during the campaign matters.

Why would he give a poo poo about being impeached?

He's probably just hoping Paul ryan will do all the work holding the government together while he finds ways to skim money from gov contracts into his own corps

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

If you told me 6 months from now that he resigned for 'health reasons' (aka he couldn't deal with the actual work) I would buy that

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

FlamingLiberal posted:

If you told me 6 months from now that he resigned for 'health reasons' (aka he couldn't deal with the actual work) I would buy that

I hear he has some pretty debilitating foot problems, like on par with Nugents poop and pee pants problems.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Impeachment and removal from office? No. He has to do something incredibly illegal. If he's just a gently caress up the dems have no reason to not continue to let him screw the pooch.

Resigning for baby reasons? More likely.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Taleb got his black swan anti fragile candidate and now he's real smug about it

https://twitter.com/nntaleb/status/797205872401387520

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

theres a will theres moe posted:

Grabbing pussies:

Um I'll have you know that Hillary and Huma are very into grabbing pussies

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
His policy development people left half way through the campaign because he didn't pay them. To say he is unprepared would be an understatement.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
impeaching trump a year in is like a casus belli for everyone to completely delegitimize the government. nobody voted for president pence

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/olivianuzzi/status/797455850319319040

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Maybe now that the media isn't blinded by EMAILS those rotten fucks will go back and look at some stuff that came out during the electhahahahahahah

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Equeen posted:

I honestly can't believe that I'm hoping for a presidency that is too busy being incompetent and dealing with infighting to do anything of consequence.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

He's already dead to me.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Phobophilia posted:

impeaching trump a year in is like a casus belli for everyone to completely delegitimize the government. nobody voted for president pence

For better or for worse it would also cause what might be the most insane set of circumstances ever to take place in Congress, where Democrats line up to stop a coup-like attempt against a Republican president by Republicans.

They will invent new words to describe how hosed we are in the history books.

basically:

Equeen posted:

but also hoping a little that his acts of defiance are poo poo the Dems can take advantage of

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

weekly font posted:

Impeachment and removal from office? No. He has to do something incredibly illegal. If he's just a gently caress up the dems have no reason to not continue to let him screw the pooch.

Resigning for baby reasons? More likely.

he can kill people in public and get away with it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

weekly font posted:

He's already dead to me.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

comingafteryouall posted:

Please let this happen. Then the leftists can band together with the more sane Trumpists and REALLY make things interesting.

Which is why they would never do it.

They are scared of their base. But they've slipped during the campaign. They are also notoriously short sighted. If he does real damage to something they value they'll knee jerk abandon him I think.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

The benefit of being British right now is we've already hosed ourselves in the polls and I'm free to just feed on schadenfreude instead.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sam Wang seems actually human irl, unlike Nate.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Niton posted:

For better or for worse it would also cause what might be the most insane set of circumstances ever to take place in Congress, where Democrats line up to stop a coup-like attempt against a Republican president by Republicans.

i want to lash trump to the mast and whip him every single second of the trip

no getting off the ride

PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.

etalian posted:

I hope Trump pardons Snowden to make bad dems have even bigger meltdowns and crying fits.

Snowden should get the Nobel Prize...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Niton posted:

basically:

but also hoping a little that his acts of defiance are poo poo the Dems can take advantage of

Dems defending Trump from Republicans is really weird and crazy and most likely where we are headed.

• Locked thread