Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Coffee And Pie posted:

White House Down should've gotten the sequel.

It still should. The plot should be that "totally not trump" go elected after Jamie Foxx, and through being a huge jackass some big political event,where former president jamie foxx was present, got attacked by terrorist. And now Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum have to team up again to save totally not trump from his own stupidity.

Complete with a scene where Channing Tatum starts reading his tweets "When I'm in the White House, security won't be so lax that a few terrorists can embarrass the most powerful government in the world".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Snak posted:

It still should. The plot should be that "totally not trump" go elected after Jamie Foxx, and through being a huge jackass some big political event,where former president jamie foxx was present, got attacked by terrorist. And now Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum have to team up again to save totally not trump from his own stupidity.

Complete with a scene where Channing Tatum starts reading his tweets "When I'm in the White House, security won't be so lax that a few terrorists can embarrass the most powerful government in the world".

I was thinking more a comedy where Channing Tatum continually tries and fails to get not-Trump killed, like a Baby's Day Out type deal.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

There just has to be a scene with Stephen Miller stomping the fire out on Steve Bannon's crotch

Coffee And Pie posted:

@sounds biphobic but okay
@sounds like toxic masculinity but ok

Hey, I'm straight, but I wouldn't say no to a cuddle if it's the right guy.

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jun 12, 2017

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

That's called gay. These men are gay.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

In which Griffin McElroy eats a banana.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Yeah. lol. I mean, I've seen this stuff, but it's usually one person who does it to the other. Like in a "joking" way.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
I got bro-kissed once. It's amazing how guys will contort themselves around the boundaries of harsh, unforgiving masculinity. Also, it's really sad.

edit: turning your hat backwards makes it easier to smooch. bro.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Look sometimes straight guys need straight j.o. buddies to kiss no homo

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
I was in a hot tub last night conversating about the Kinsey scale, I talked about how I was a 1.5, my friend insisted I'm just a closeted 3, it was a good time, we got rip-roaring drunk, this one lady in a wonder woman bikini started talking about how awesome butt plugs are.

Here's my updated ranking of Ring/Grudge/Japanese Ghost Girl movies:

1) The Ring Virus is still king
2) Gakko no Kaidan G
3) Ju-on: The Curse
4) Ringu: Kanzenban

--- bare minimum threshold of quality ---

5) Ringu 2
6) Ringu
7) Rasen

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hugged my buddy after Alien Covenant because it was so good and I was so drunk and I was glad I didn't see it alone because I'm kinda :saddowns: right now.

Well, I'm better now, but things are a bit iffy. Grief, loneliness, parents being far away kinda hit all at once.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
I'm gay af

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Being platonically intimate with male friends is homosociality, but once you're kissing and frotting, you need to let go of your culturally ingrained self-hatred imo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Look sometimes straight guys need straight j.o. buddies to kiss no homo

Tim Allen literally has a bit in his 90's stand-up about how great it'd be if guys could give each other blow jobs.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
Snuggling is cool.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like when doggies snuggle.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's not gay unless the testicles touch.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
For some reason, now I'm thinking about K-PAX

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Eh, as long as the aren't saying they're not gay because of homophobia, I think Bros should be able to define their sexuality however they want like without being told they're wrong

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Everyone knows only the bottom is actually gay.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

K. Waste posted:

I was in a hot tub last night conversating about the Kinsey scale, I talked about how I was a 1.5, my friend insisted I'm just a closeted 3, it was a good time, we got rip-roaring drunk, this one lady in a wonder woman bikini started talking about how awesome butt plugs are.

Here's my updated ranking of Ring/Grudge/Japanese Ghost Girl movies:

1) The Ring Virus is still king
2) Gakko no Kaidan G
3) Ju-on: The Curse
4) Ringu: Kanzenban

--- bare minimum threshold of quality ---

5) Ringu 2
6) Ringu
7) Rasen

did u plug her butt

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Being platonically intimate with male friends is homosociality, but once you're kissing and frotting, you need to let go of your culturally ingrained self-hatred imo.

Within the context of US/western society sure. In some cultures homosexual contact is literally universal (usually oral) or nearly so and it raises sticky questions to discuss whether everyone in such a society is "gay". Western LGBT rights movements have really drawn a hard line that sexual orientation is not a choice or social product. I think that's wrong and also ceding the terms of the debate to homophobes (it's unnatural should be met with "who gives a poo poo that's not a real thing" not with a desperate quest to prove it's totally for sure natural). Like, if I was born with straight genes or whatever and wanna suck a dick that's still ok. Hell, it's good

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

did u plug her butt

Nah, she had a husband who was also present. Just a frank but friendly conversation about butt plugs and anal play.

And the way the conversation was going, she woulda been doin' the pluggin'

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
ytotd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZNUCkCmiTg

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

gently caress if I know what they call their language.

:|

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Tim Allen literally has a bit in his 90's stand-up about how great it'd be if guys could give each other blow jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
asmr of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYRaGY6vm8

runner up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuwbcMRmB4I

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The Dan Bell where he films a K Marts liquidation sale over three months is pretty cool

I've been watching him and the Retail Archeology pretty much all day. This poo poo I'd fascinating. Dan Bell is better quality, but Retail Archeology is local. MetroCenter Mall used to be such a great mall back when I was a kid, it sucks to see it fall on hard times.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

Arooo?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I think ASMR bids are pleasant enough but I don't get the purported tingly sensation, even with $500 headphones.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Real quick you guys, should I rewatch:
-The Raid
-The Purge: Anarchy/Election Year
-London Has Fallen

Blacula.

I'd say it's more likely that they're closeted bisexuals. Unless they say "No homo." afterwards.

Skwirl posted:

They can. I have proof!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Coffee And Pie posted:

Real quick you guys, should I rewatch:
-The Raid
-The Purge: Anarchy/Election Year
-London Has Fallen

The Raid. The best part of election year is the guy covered in blood yelling about being the fittest.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Tenzarin posted:

The Raid. The best part of election year is the guy covered in blood yelling about being the fittest.

He was pretty swole.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

Josh Lyman posted:

I think ASMR bids are pleasant enough but I don't get the purported tingly sensation, even with $500 headphones.

You're supposed to jerk off to it dude

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

married but discreet posted:

You're supposed to jerk off to it dude
gently caress, you mean I've been holding it wrong???

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/cosmopolitan/status/592360214512406528

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
lol if I wanna kiss a hot guy I'll kiss a hot guy you can't stop me anymore dad

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!

Josh Lyman posted:

It really is like, a "you have it or you don't" thing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Magic Hate Ball posted:

It really is like, a "you have it or you don't" thing.

Like Morgellons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I'm so no homo I won't even sit next to my male friends in movie theaters.

• Locked thread