Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

durability is cool short term cause i feel like jackie chan fighitng dudes with tree branches and pitch forks and poo poo breaking my sword off in some moblin rear end but long term any sick weapon treasure i find will one day break and it makes me sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh no...a phantom post...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
wtf not only was it a phantom post but it got deleted cause of the page break. :wth:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

40 lbs to freedom posted:

durability is cool short term cause i feel like jackie chan fighitng dudes with tree branches and pitch forks and poo poo breaking my sword off in some moblin rear end but long term any sick weapon treasure i find will one day break and it makes me sad

durability kicks rear end because realizing the transience of impermanent things takes you one step closer to satori

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It said "They're underground" in response to the fears of using the same map.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

wtf not only was it a phantom post but it got deleted cause of the page break. :wth:

i'm glad it was deleted because having it in the bookmark thingy would gently caress up my imp zone 100% run

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

heart piece list in BOTW2:

• won from the goron dance contest
  • won by taking a moblin club to the korok batting range and achieving the top score
  • getting the maxiumum karaoke score singing along to Kass's song
  • won from winning over 5000 rupees playing riichi mahjong against the beadle's group
  • get a gold on pocket horse racing's speed cup
  • win over 1000 rupees betting on gerudo fighting

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

• won by taking a moblin club to the korok batting range and achieving the top score
  • won from winning over 5000 rupees playing riichi mahjong against the beadle's group

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

"i love you too...and all of you guys!"

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

link tears off the champion's tunic to reveal his intricate back tattoo of the goddesses and triforce, ganondorf sneers and reveals his of a pig wielding a trident. thunder rolls and rain falls atop death mountain

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
So many new posts I fully expected BOTW2 trailer had dropped.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I just want a completable recipe book. I would have made more food than just hearty radish salad if there was a compendium to work toward like the photo album

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

I just want a completable recipe book. I would have made more food than just hearty radish salad if there was a compendium to work toward like the photo album

it could have BEEN just the photo album really, just have link take pictures of his fanciful baking creations. besides an incentive to make them, it'll give the Nerdy Nummies lady like a decade of material.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

link tears off the champion's tunic to reveal his intricate back tattoo of the goddesses and triforce, ganondorf sneers and reveals his of a pig wielding a trident. thunder rolls and rain falls atop death mountain

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

good avatar material

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kiryu: 900 Koroks? How did I get myself into this mess...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kiryu: 900 Koroks? How did I get myself into this mess...

lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Fungah! posted:

durability kicks rear end because realizing the transience of impermanent things takes you one step closer to satori

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Fungah! posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

durability is there to get you to throw weapons, because it's fun to hear that big SMACK when you shatter a flying club on a moblin. it's good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

updated botw2 wishlist

-Fishing
-More movement options like a hookshot
-Gambling

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

updated botw2 wishlist

-Fishing

yes please

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
no fishing in botw is baffling

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you can catch plenty of fish in breath of the wild, link is simply to skilled to need a pole.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

updated botw2 wishlist

-Fishing
-More movement options like a hookshot
-Gambling

• Link needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine
  • Whenever Link's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Link?"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Catching fish != Fishing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

you can catch plenty of fish in breath of the wild, link is simply to skilled to need a pole.

i require
1) a fishing pole
2) a lawn chair
3) a hat pulled over links eyes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Catching fish != Fishing

this. no pole, no lure, not fishing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

in the 90s people would naïvely argue if zelda games are rpgs or not, now they dont even have fishing minigames

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Link should be able to sit on a dock and throw back a six pack of Hylian Ale while waiting for the perfect catch.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

elf help book posted:

no fishing in botw is baffling

WHAT

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fishing reel parts with equipment durability. huck them at fish when they're nearly broken for a double size bonus

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Link should be able to sit on a dock and throw back a six pack of Hylian Ale while waiting for the perfect catch.

looking back on it, the beer in death stranding was so important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

in the 90s people would naïvely argue if zelda games are rpgs or not, now they dont even have fishing minigames
They're retard pretend games.