Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Ague Proof posted:

One of these days it really is going to be Sam Hyde.
I imagine him someday freaking out like Mr. Noid did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Al! posted:

im glad antifa doesn't reject disinfo as a tactic the way liberals do

Waffle House posted:

Yes, thank you for coming into this thread to clear up the good name of the Atomwaffen lol

Al! posted:

and let the prevailing narrative be that he's a liberal leftist antifa member???????????????? nah, the only way 2 fight fake news is with faker news, the truth holds no water once you get to this point

poo poo will backfire in your face cus there's no media structure to support it. it'll just get passed around antifa groups and you're basically just trolling yourselves at that point

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

business hammocks posted:

I hope some of those crazy militia guys just like burn him in his bed or saw his head off on video or something because they think he’s a deadly terrorist.

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the point isn't to correct the record, which is pointless, the point is to put enough garbage in the air so that the only narrative that sticks is the one you definitely don't want, and who cares if a couple of dumb kids believe it

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Dmitri-9 posted:

The Daily Stormer wouldn't finance these people. Weev believes in the shitposting revolution not the kill everyone revolution.
they are one and the same

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
Welp, looks like r/incels has been banned on reddit. One alt right (lack of) breeding ground down, 1000 more to go.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

and let the prevailing narrative be that he's a liberal leftist antifa member???????????????? nah, the only way 2 fight fake news is with faker news, the truth holds no water once you get to this point

not worth it, in the long run. the people that are going to believe he was antifa are going to do so even when told that no, this was just an rear end in a top hat with a history of violence against his wife and child, access to to a weapon, and a grudge against her family, and still will want to say he was antifa.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Grimoire posted:

Welp, looks like r/incels has been banned on reddit. One alt right (lack of) breeding ground down, 1000 more to go.

what got them taken down? too many calls for all women to be raped?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

One of these days it really is going to be Sam Hyde.

sam hyde is more likely to drown in a pond of pig feces, which would be a befitting end for him.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

A user catfished a girl on Tinder and filmed himself berating her for 6 minutes about dating Chads.

edit: several girls

snoremac has issued a correction as of 04:13 on Nov 8, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

snoremac posted:

A user catfished a girl on Tinder and filmed himself berating her for 6 minutes about dating Chads.

wow that's some normal behavior lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yet again

the stupidest loving timeline.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

snoremac posted:

link

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

World Star comments own.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

papa_november posted:

they are one and the same

They aren't. Look at brutalistmcdonalds' posts in this thread. Weev wants to change hearts and minds with messaging and ideology so people can be openly racist and create a sea change where the current government is thrown out. Killing 20 white people would be the most counterproductive thing ever. He doesn't even support Richard Spencer style rallies.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Weev also does a lot of shady blackhat hackey stuff and lives in Transnistria where banking is difficult. So BTC transactions could be for all kinds of poo poo.

I think he took off for there after someone accosted him outside his apartment in Ukraine. And European anti-fascists go a lot harder than ours over here.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Nov 8, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Lived in Abkhazia for a bit too.

People are coming after him big league.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
troll lord Weev may end up being found dead with a bullet in his head inside a burned out house if he doesn't watch it.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

uber_stoat posted:

troll lord Weev may end up being found dead with a bullet in his head inside a burned out house if he doesn't watch it.
more like polonium with how involved he's been with the ukraine by now

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
He spent some time in Donetsk and hated it. Called the separatists a bunch of drug-running commies. Actually got me to sympathize with the separatists.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

Not just him either

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

He spent some time in Donetsk and hated it. Called the separatists a bunch of drug-running commies. Actually got me to sympathize with the separatists.

the ukrainian civil war is overall a pretty stupid thing fought between two different breeds of far-right lunatics.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Laura Loomer is not having a good night.

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/927718431872385024

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/928020917397151744

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/928034876384784384

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/928097427965534209

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Qu Appelle posted:

Laura Loomer is not having a good night.

"As a Republican, I always feel like an endangered species during hunting season when I walk into an NY voting location".

She Jewish and she hangs around Nazis.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Ague Proof posted:

"As a Republican, I always feel like an endangered species during hunting season when I walk into an NY voting location".

She Jewish and she hangs around Nazis.

AND she didn't get her sticker!

Suck it up, buttercup - neither does anyone in Washington State. They eliminated our stickers when we went to 100% vote by mail. Instead, we get a paper tab, which isn't nearly as exciting - but it got me free ice cream today.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tbh i didnt get my voting sticker in 2014 and i'm still upset about it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I always make sure to get one because around here it's good for free chips with your Chipotle.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

I want 'I VOTED' forehead stamps.

Sort of like how some Roman Catholics and other Christians sport ashes on Ash Wednesday.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

NYC gives you two if you vote in-person absentee, one for that day and one for Election Day proper. they “get” selfie culture

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sam hyde is more likely to drown in a pond of pig feces, which would be a befitting end for him.

Sam Hyde is gonna try and do a church shooting, but he'll get the sling caught up on something, shoot himself in the leg, and then bleed out from his femoral artery as the only casualty.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Qu Appelle posted:

Sort of like how some Roman Catholics and other Christians sport ashes on Ash Wednesday.

This but arm tattoos that describe your voting record for posterity

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jose posted:

wet wipes are probably cheaper and easier but https://www.amazon.co.uk/Intelligen...det+toilet+seat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Qu Appelle posted:

i want the "i voted" mark of the beast

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

lmao what the gently caress did she think was gonna happen

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Laura Loomer is a huuuuuge dumbass

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Laura Loomer is a huuuuuge dumbass

She is Jewish and hangs out with Nazis

She is insanely dumb

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Either the guy catfishing on Tinder and posting (largely self-owning) videos of his "dates" on Youtube, or the guy obliquely asking in /r/legaladvice how to get away with rape (or possibly, how likely he was to get caught for a rape he already committed). Or maybe the suicide pact cult. Or possibly some of the many, many guys calling women "femoids" and imagining a utopia of women with human bodies and dog brains actually explicitly calling for violence once or twice, in the heat of the moment

Qu Appelle posted:

Election ink?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AlexMLeo/status/928074176342249472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

more like polonium with how involved he's been with the ukraine by now
i will hang a framed photo of putin in my place of residence if that happens :toxx:

Dmitri-9 posted:

They aren't. Look at brutalistmcdonalds' posts in this thread. Weev wants to change hearts and minds with messaging and ideology so people can be openly racist and create a sea change where the current government is thrown out. Killing 20 white people would be the most counterproductive thing ever. He doesn't even support Richard Spencer style rallies.
a final, final solution happens under either scenario, though
yes that is a cop-out - his strategies are obviously different but the end goal is the same

Slow-Scan Shep has issued a correction as of 11:19 on Nov 8, 2017