Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Outrail posted:

If you leave meat out in the sun it becomes jerky.

There's a good thread on jerky in GBs right now.

This message brought to you by Jerky, it's sun meat.

please deregulate the coal industry so I can make more powerful sun meats thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Stink Billyums posted:

I liked the full body shot of that encounter

Dummie in a red dress.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Stink Billyums posted:

I'm the low key Avenatti body double with the American flag tie on the right.

Who's the disembodied sex doll hovering above?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yeah, I don't believe in woo bullshit about negative energy or whatever, but... Rob Lowe and Keanu Reeves are like a thousand years old and this guy is loving 32.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Stink Billyums posted:

Wow, I had no idea Loomer was a sasquatch.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yeah, I don't believe in woo bullshit about negative energy or whatever, but... Rob Lowe and Keanu Reeves are like a thousand years old and this guy is loving 32.

A hair line as regressive as his politics.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1065420877465100289

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm not gonna poo poo on Loomer for her looks, but Jesus loving Christ, some gnarly brown house shoes with a red cocktail dress at a political event is the tackiest, most white trash poo poo I've ever seen and I've lived in the south for 19 years.

That is latter-years Jerry Springer levels of white trash.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

I'm not gonna poo poo on Loomer for her looks, but Jesus loving Christ, some gnarly brown house shoes with a red cocktail dress at a political event is the tackiest, most white trash poo poo I've ever seen and I've lived in the south for 19 years.

Honestly it's that the dress is too small for her, she'd look fine if she didn't try to absurdly overcompensate and play right into the same performative self anxiety that smolders in all these conservative losers.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yes indeed, why don't more elitist liberals like me live in South Dakota or the Nebraska pan handle, I wonder

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/lemonadenormani/status/998068069367996417?s=19

e:

If I remember right, Katie Hopkins is basically the British Ann Coulter but way more vocally racist

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 22, 2018

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
e: piss tape is real

e: No vvv

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Nov 22, 2018

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No I'm kidding though please influx the inner US goddammit

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:perfect:

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

Who What Now posted:

Big Ashkenazi tits gut

big khazar milkers... :swoon:

Seriously though, this topic has been extremely male-gazey but I find I can't resist participating myself. I swear to god I thought she was in her 40s, having only seen her headshots from self-promotion on twitter. Sad!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://twitter.com/lemonadenormani/status/998068069367996417?s=19

e:

If I remember right, Katie Hopkins is basically the British Ann Coulter but way more vocally racist

On the other hand, Stacy Dash is a nutty republican.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I strongly feel that we should stop bashing these women for their looks, when Ted Cruz is uglier than all of them put together. Priorities.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Stink Billyums posted:

On the other hand, Stacy Dash is a nutty republican.

Yeah but you've got the twin factors of black don't crack AND she may be republican but she's not filled with hatred like the bizarre gallery of Tom Savini creatures that currently occupy the White House.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

GirlBones posted:

Seriously though, this topic has been extremely male-gazey but I find I can't resist participating myself. I swear to god I thought she was in her 40s, having only seen her headshots from self-promotion on twitter. Sad!

I think making fun of Laura Loomer's looks is fine because 1)she constantly talks about how "hot" she is making it fair game and 2) she is a horrible racist piece of poo poo

No one made fun of, say, Carli Fiorona's appearances because she just has different political opinions. She's not a racist piece of poo poo

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I strongly feel that we should stop bashing these women for their looks, when Ted Cruz is uglier than all of them put together. Priorities.

We do both

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

No one made fun of, say, Carli Fiorona's appearances because she just has different political opinions. She's not a racist piece of poo poo

Trump did.

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I think making fun of Laura Loomer's looks is fine because 1)she constantly talks about how "hot" she is making it fair game and 2) she is a horrible racist piece of poo poo

Counterpoint: she actually is hot don't @me.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

lmfao 🤦‍♂️

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1065438489590796289

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sorry you're dying of heat stroke and can't see your family. Here's a mandatory Skype session with an old man that smells like piss that, for once, isn't his.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is what fatass meant by "visiting the troops" isn't it?

:lol:

What a piss bitch

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sorry you're dying of heat stroke and can't see your family. Here's a mandatory Skype session with an old man that smells like piss that, for once, isn't his.

tbh the weather has been awesome here all week, i'm not in brownsville or anything but it's cold now.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/backlitfont/status/1065452675716673537?s=19

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Stink Billyums posted:

The gently caress even are those shoes?

Like out of everything else going on in that pic her shoes are grinding my gears. Who the gently caress designed them? How much did they cost?!

Vibram Five Fingers have more substantial soles.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I... what?! :psyduck:

what the gently caress is going on?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

GirlBones posted:

It's ok because the same pattern is true with male chuds. The idea that Stephen Miller is two years older than me is something I honestly still find completely unbelievable.

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Speaking of which I forgot about the impossible but true fact that Ted Cruz is ONE YEAR OLDER THEN BETO O'ROURKE. :pwn:

Grape fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Nov 22, 2018

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Dead Beef posted:

I caused traffic jams!

:downsgun:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Raise your hands if you didn't see this coming.

Huh? Nobody? Well, okay then.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Raise your hands if you didn't see this coming.

Huh? Nobody? Well, okay then.

Sec. Mattis in Woodward's book posted:

Yeah...we're not doing any of that.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Dead Beef posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Who What Now posted:

E:

I didn't notice the Tumblr addition, but gently caress it.

Roald Dahl was my favourite author as a kid. Great stuff. That's from "The Twits", a classic.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

priznat posted:

Roald Dahl was my favourite author as a kid. Great stuff. That's from "The Twits", a classic.

I think thats actually Georges Marvellous Medicine. I read it to my kids recently.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

She's got the posture of a sex doll that gave up on life.

:holymoley:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
:shehuck:
:wmwink:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

nooneofconsequence posted:

thought this might be an old one but nope the president is still facebook meme posting retarded

No kidding, me too. I know he's made the same tweet before. I had to do a double-take.

I really hate that the President of the United States of America is a climate change denier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Avenatti made fun of her for having a paunch so she confronted him wearing that poo poo to... own... him...?