Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

M'pilgrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

ALL I WANT FOR X-MAS... IS YOUUUUUUUU.... to get impeached to die making GBS threads yourself in public; 239 lbs of rancid fudge just filling your pants until they burst like a water balloon.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Alex Jones has such a fat loving head he needs a belt buckle on his hat.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Can someone who knows stuff clarify something for me: can Trump and friends/co-conspirators take the fifth? Is there some reason they can’t or is it just such a bad look that it’s not really an option?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yes, Trump and his crowd of henchmen care about things like 'it could be a bad look'.

Just realised Trump and co. Look like the villain set from an old cartoon.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

vaginite posted:

Can someone who knows stuff clarify something for me: can Trump and friends/co-conspirators take the fifth? Is there some reason they can’t or is it just such a bad look that it’s not really an option?

They are so overwhelmingly guilty even if they plead the Fifth, they couldn't possibly incriminate themselves any further (although I bet they'll try).

Donnie Junior just tweeted it out the one time, after a reporter worked on a story for a year.

These guys are legit world-class idiots and have done so little to try to cover their tracks, I honestly believe their only MO at this point is "gently caress it, we're guilty- but since it's gonna take a long time for justice to catch up let's milk it for all it's worth!"

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

vaginite posted:

IIRC if you plead the fifth, you can still be compelled to testify (before court or congress) or risk contempt of court.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/NatsSquid/status/1065153963954192385?s=19

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1065618183833436162
https://twitter.com/jljacobson/status/1065619621720412160
https://twitter.com/SharonWillow54/status/1065621118503931904

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Don't forget cernobitch was pretty lovey lovey with McGinnis and proud boys. He was probably being looked at by the FBI.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Gavin no longer being proud of his boys is definitely one of the funnier things to happen this season.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1064583595371712512

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Gavin no longer being proud of his boys is definitely one of the funnier things to happen this season.

Seriously, he folded at literally the drop of a dime.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

vaginite posted:

Honestly? They're too stupid to plead the fifth. They're a bunch of grifters who operate under the code of "if caught in a lie, tell another, bigger lie."

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1065623758931664896

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FuturePastNow posted:

There were rumors that the Special Counsel's office was beginning to write its final report... a week ago or so?

the source for those romors would have been trump's people so take that with a grain of salt

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I am sincerely thankful that somewhere out there, Laura Loomer's Thanksgiving is totally ruined because she can't post anti-muslim rhetoric to the public at large.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
HOLY poo poo HE WON'T STOP RAMBLING

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
He's rambling live from Mar a Lago on MSNBC

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
NO CONCLUSION NO CONCLUSION

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
He's totally stealing A Fancy Hat's thunder

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Reporter - Who should be held accountable for Khashoggi?

Retard - The world should be held accountable because the world is a vicious place.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Because Trump is a Jesus/ Santa Claus figure that can make anything happen.

It would be awesome if he did meet her, then he does his Trump thing where he tweets something like “Nice girl. Not blessed in the looks department, but nice girl. Could lay off the sandwiches, and the Democrats will say I’m insensitive, but I did judge beauty contests , and I know the female form better than anyone”

e; I don’t have a problem with Loomers looks, but her fashion sense isn’t very flattering

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Man she's really a wiz at unflattering clothing and lighting :swoon:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

The government should NEVER interfere with private business!

On the other hand, please Mr. Pisstard, please interfere with this private business!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

when the invisible hand of the free market
....... grabs you by the pussy

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

'2) show your gratitude for...'

Lol, as if trump has ever experienced an emotion such as gratitude.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

There were rumors that the Special Counsel's office was beginning to write its final report... a week ago or so? My guess is that there are sealed indictments against Don Jr. and others that will be unsealed at the same time the report is submitted. Indicting Junior will probably cause Donnie to fire Mueller and I think he knows it.

Are indictments sealed inside a little Clue envelope? That's what I picture.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Laura Loomer's skull looks like it's trying to jump out of her face so it doesn't have to deal with her anymore

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
You know there's dozens of ways to make fun of Loomer for being a terrible person other than making fun of her looks. Just saiyan

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Chuds ignore the fact that a seasoned journalist got removed from the white house press, then poo poo their pants when a hack gets the boot from twitter. Broke rear end brains.

E: It's easy to make fun of someone for their looks, but it's more fun and satisfying to tell them to eat poo poo for their inhumane opinions that they are completely responsible for harboring, trust me.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Nov 22, 2018

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

why not ILLOOMINATING? Idiot!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Another Bill posted:

You know there's dozens of ways to make fun of Loomer for being a terrible person other than making fun of her looks. Just saiyan

Can we make fun of the amount of eye makeup she shovels on, or does that still come under "looks"?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Another Bill posted:

I'm quite sure that we've established through She-Huck and Conway that making fun of Chud women's looks isn't gendered, we make fun of Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder for being ugly and short. I assure it's not coming from a place of hating women, it's coming from a place of hating chuds. Please unclutch your pearls, dear sir or madame

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

practicing that 2nd amendment with her bare arms in every picture

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

I'm quite sure that we've established through She-Huck and Conway that making fun of Chud women's looks isn't gendered, we make fun of Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder for being ugly and short. I assure it's not coming from a place of hating women, it's coming from a place of hating chuds. Please unclutch your pearls, dear sir or madame

See also: Ted Cruz.

Actually. DON'T see Ted Cruz, your eyeballs will thank you.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1065634022775287808

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

No one has told him that low oil prices hurt the American oil industry yet have they?

I besides the sheer idiocy and monstrousness of condoning murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Just lmao