Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

So I guess the key to getting a woman into F1 is either having the daughter of a rich former champion (or rich, eccentric race fan) get started as a zygote. As long as enough money is involved, and she looks good draped across a hypercar while topless, all is well. Does Patrick Dempsey have any daughters?

Danica Patrick Dempsey would be an amusing username.

I'd rather watch Nelson Piquet's daughter drive than Kyvat tbh.

learnincurve posted:

I googled, it's still alive but is probably still wishing for death. You don't see it photographed much because it has a condition whereby it's tounge won't stop growing. The poor fucker spends half it's life in utter misery and pain as he keeps having to get bits of it chopped off by the vet so it can eat and not choke to death.

Aw loving christ. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

As a man who owns a dog that will compulsively lick you for four hours if you let it, stop loving buying specialty breed dogs people.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Stop buying dogs in general there are plenty of them just roaming around

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

1500quidporsche posted:

As a man who owns a dog that will compulsively lick you for four hours if you let it, stop loving buying specialty breed dogs people.

*with the exception of working dogs.

I keep having to explain to well meaning teenage girls that the Alsatians and Staffies at the local shelter are spectacularly ill equipped to be flushing dogs which is why we have a working type Springer spanial, and that they are completely different to show type.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I was tempted to do you a Beaky Sims av, but that would've been dark as gently caress.

Anyway, a good dogge without an infinite tongue (she's an actual loving menace, but she loves watching motor racing)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Wirth1000 posted:

iospace, please make this 1500's new gang tag

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Our retired herding dog who is wearing the cone of shame because someone fed her a cheese sandwich they didn't want under the table and didn't think I would know. Given that she is highly allergic to cheese, I did.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

Hi.
Buy a kart.

Why buy one? There's bin loads apparently

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I want to get my wife a massive dog to take on runs with her.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Our retired herding dog who is wearing the cone of shame because someone fed her a cheese sandwich they didn't want under the table and didn't think I would know. Given that she is highly allergic to cheese, I did.

:3:

Every time I walk the perimeter Dogbert wants to be carried around so she can see over the fence and bark at whatever small animal has slighted her.

She's a drat good ratter, to give her her dues.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

My dog inexplicably caught a Magpie once, which was a real what the gently caress moment.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

My dog inexplicably caught a Magpie once, which was a real what the gently caress moment.

Bastard was prolly trying to nick your shiny poo poo.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

HOLY poo poo, IT'S SOME ACTUAL NEWS: 1500's tires suck.

Ok, real news: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-will-do-everything-to-retain-alonso-938256/

McLaren is prepared to back a 53' trailer full of cash to Nando's house.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Nando can't leave F1 until he Nico's Lewis.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

McLaren's just going to give Nando enough money to run his own Indy team.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

McLaren's just going to give Nando enough money to run his own Indy team.

He could run a 4 car team right now with his current paycheck and have 8 figures to spare still.

(well, the top spending team in Indy in 2013 spent 15m, which was likely Penske)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm telling you. Nando running his own Honda team with Kimoa on his car.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Theophany posted:

Bastard was prolly trying to nick your shiny poo poo.

There is a squirrel who repeatedly tries to break into my house. In this picture he's staring directly at my parrot's food bowl.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

This requires pics of the parrot

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Xisticide posted:

Is this better or too specific?

I would buy a number of this on vinyl bumper stickers.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

iospace posted:

This requires pics of the parrot

Her name is Lucy and she makes racing car noises, and dislikes the Scottish accent which means I have to watch free practice on an iPad upstairs and not on the big tv.

Autech
Jun 6, 2008

The Brazilian Legkick Machine
I know Jolylolyon Palmer gets a lot of grief but some fan managed to create a pretty decent highlight video of some his good moments;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCRcCs7_LE

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Id atleast throw the bin tires on my kart stand

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I want Bin Tyres decals for my Bin Sim Rig. Literally; the original steering wheel was a Logitech DFGT I rescued from a, "here's a trough full of electronics poo poo, five bucks for a bag, keep all you can fit in said bag." Apparently I was the first person in two days willing to spend 15 minutes untangling the cable to free the wheel. It's now held together with electrical tape and a kart wheel off a broken kart.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
my broken kart wheel is too broken to put on the rig :<

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Time to sell everything you have and get into snowmobile racing then.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
kart season is longer

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Have we made binford references yet? 1500quid as time the tool man Taylor loving things up and going to the hospital after digging his tyres out of the bin?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Have we made binford references yet? 1500quid as time the tool man Taylor loving things up and going to the hospital after digging his tyres out of the bin?

I don't think so, il.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

learnincurve posted:

I googled, it's still alive but is probably still wishing for death. You don't see it photographed much because it has a condition whereby it's tounge won't stop growing. The poor fucker spends half it's life in utter misery and pain as he keeps having to get bits of it chopped off by the vet so it can eat and not choke to death.
GP2 dog

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

wicka posted:

I don't think so, il.

HUHH??

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

holy poo poo

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Autech posted:

I know Jolylolyon Palmer gets a lot of grief but some fan managed to create a pretty decent highlight video of some his good moments;

At least the tumbleweed stays on the track.

Xisticide posted:

Bravo.

Halo14 fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Aug 5, 2017

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Autech posted:

lmao

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Lewis Hamitlon is someone who has lost a WDC by a single point. Amazing that he would personally make that sort of deal with his team and actually give back the position to Bottas. Truly he is a fantastic sportsman and has transcended what it means to be an honourable team player and athlete.

He is teh Moral World Champion for Life.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

#blessed

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Xisticide posted:

Well done.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

1500quidporsche posted:

I have speciality bred sphynx cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dMUA62paD8

I'm loving that they have a fairly long section of the trailer dedicated to Alonso breaking down.

• Locked thread