Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philo
Jul 18, 2007
This is no game. This is no fun. Your life is flame. Your time is come.
Looking for an image I saw relatively recently, but I can't find it again to save my life. I originally saw it on tumblr.

It was a screenshot of a site that looked pretty similar to craigslist, and the text said something like "look at my f****** dog making this human being face. I come home every day and he is making this f****** face at me." (I kept the asterisks and the cursing as close as I can remember. I feel super bad typing it, but it clearly said something about his loving dog's human being face). Underneath the text was a picture of a dog by some stairs and it was doing this weird underbite that looked like a creepy smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Philo posted:

Looking for an image I saw relatively recently, but I can't find it again to save my life. I originally saw it on tumblr.

It was a screenshot of a site that looked pretty similar to craigslist, and the text said something like "look at my f****** dog making this human being face. I come home every day and he is making this f****** face at me." (I kept the asterisks and the cursing as close as I can remember. I feel super bad typing it, but it clearly said something about his loving dog's human being face). Underneath the text was a picture of a dog by some stairs and it was doing this weird underbite that looked like a creepy smile.

That photo has been in the Funny Pictures thread in Post Your Favorite half a dozen times over the last few days. You can definitely find it in there.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Philo posted:

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/2549206654.html

Philo
Jul 18, 2007
This is no game. This is no fun. Your life is flame. Your time is come.
Wow, sorry for asking something so obvious. My bad.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
There was a thing, somewhere on SA, written about a Hitler Actor, going through his internal thought process as he applied for yet another position as a Hitler. He was getting on in years, having started his career as a young hitler, but now getting too old for casting directors to even consider him as a bunker hitler. Also some really funny stuff about a guy who was a goddamn genius at playing Klaus Barbie.

Where is that thing? It was really funny.

nevermind, found it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3180161&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Slo-Tek fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Aug 29, 2011

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Question Mark Mound posted:

Is this the one?

http://postimage.org/image/2kmjjsbxg/

(linked because the gif is over 2MB)

Holy poo poo that is it. Thank you so much!

Gonna repost.

Maybe someone else knows about this internet necromancy. A while back there was this diablo 2 parody or video of this korean player saying "Nice itam pls!" asking another player who speaks english for- well a nice item. The english speaking player gets irate and attacks the korean player. The korean player, playing a barbarian does a whirlwind attack and kills the player, then loots his nice items followed by a gigantic "^______________^"

I'm trying to find it if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

KDub
Mar 4, 2004

Beware the Baritone
There was a vocabulary blog where in addition to the specific word being posted, there was a quoted paragraph or sentence from a recent forum post or other internet page to show the context it was used in.

Buh
May 17, 2008
Does anyone know where I can find the 'nightmare' version of Words by the Bee Gees? It slows down the song and distorts the colours and turns it into something horrifying. Was on youtube but it got taken down for copyright.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

Okay, so I recently found myself remembering a youtube series that was sort of like ghost busters, except the main characters were overweight british heavy metal fans in their 30s. It was the most ironically funny webseries ever with terrible acting and godawful effects and was just equal parts terrible and hilarious. In the first episode they were running round a forest trying to find a witch I think?

Having spoken to a friend and discerning that this series DID in fact exist, neither of us can remember the name or any sort of keywords which would help in finding it.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Buh posted:

Does anyone know where I can find the 'nightmare' version of Words by the Bee Gees? It slows down the song and distorts the colours and turns it into something horrifying. Was on youtube but it got taken down for copyright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lkXUew6CE

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Armagedd1 posted:

I have one that I'm almost embarrassed to have to ask about.

I've been looking for a dumb flash animation set to a (I think) Japanese song. The title of this specific video was "Love"

I remember it was originally hosted on a site called punkmac.com, which apparently is long gone. The site had a handful of flash junk and a forum. Ive seen a lot of the stuff on other sites, but this one video just wont turn up.

I only remember parts of it. From what I recall it was about a guy chasing after a girl with red hair, being turned down, but eventually he gets her to like him. Then I think she gets to clingy or something and he tries to chase her away. Terrible description, I know. But for whatever reason I cant shake the memory of it.

I skimmed this thread to see if there was any mention of it, but couldn't find any. Apologies if its come up before.

I really just need to know if this ever existed at all.

I remembered this was korean and googled korean love flash animation and came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_she_is!!
I'm trying to find the actualy videos since I remember them and they would be quite something to rewatch.

Geniepolice
Feb 14, 2005

No wishes, only creepy
I've got one.

I originally saw it posted on Newgrounds way back in like 1997 or something. Back before it really took off with the flash portal and all that stuff.

It was this live action short film where Santa is on the run from the FBI, in a manner reminiscent of the Sabotage video by the Beastie Boys. It opens with him in his house, when the cops raid the place, and he manages to escape while Mrs. Claus holds off them off with akimbo Uzis. The scene ends when the place blows up, as the FBI investigators beat a hasty retreat.

The next part had a car chase where Santa steals some woman's car, and throws her a present to make it up to her, and he somehow gets away.

I remember it ends when they track Santa down to a taco bell, and he jumps through the window and is saved at the last second when he's pulled into a panel van driven by Jesus, which sets up a "COMING SOON" trailer at the end.

It's really goddamn old, so I'm not super optimistic, but you'll be my personal hero if you find it.

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

I remembered this was korean and googled korean love flash animation and came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_she_is!!
I'm trying to find the actualy videos since I remember them and they would be quite something to rewatch.

They haven't gone anywhere. :)

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
Anybody have a link to that classic SA thread where someone was stealing cable from a goon, so the goon rigged up a coax cable to the power line and blew the neighbors TV up?

edit : and then the next day the neighbor's house burned down, and then the fire marshal showed up with a printout of the thread, but there was no evidence linking his illegal action to the fire that destroyed the house

edit 2 : the goon posted video of the whole thing, but this was long before youtube

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Uglycat posted:

Anybody have a link to that classic SA thread where someone was stealing cable from a goon, so the goon rigged up a coax cable to the power line and blew the neighbors TV up?

edit : and then the next day the neighbor's house burned down, and then the fire marshal showed up with a printout of the thread, but there was no evidence linking his illegal action to the fire that destroyed the house

edit 2 : the goon posted video of the whole thing, but this was long before youtube
Someone is stealing cable from me.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

WillieWestwood posted:

They haven't gone anywhere. :)

Awesome, I have only seen up to the second one.

Also the SAclopedia entries for segakiller/atarikiller for anyone who is interested.

Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
This burrito is delicious, but it is filling.

I wasn't the requester, but thanks!

apples
Oct 16, 2004
Anyone got a link to the thread(s) on SA about a goon finding some girls diary in the draw of some second hand furniture and proceeded to post the entries on SA? The entries were hilariously entertaining ramblings of a girl who could barley string a sentence together?

I think it had the quote something a long the lines

“Dear diary, today he put it in my booty”

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

apples posted:

Anyone got a link to the thread(s) on SA about a goon finding some girls diary in the draw of some second hand furniture and proceeded to post the entries on SA? The entries were hilariously entertaining ramblings of a girl who could barley string a sentence together?

I think it had the quote something a long the lines

“Dear diary, today he put it in my booty”

Laura?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1275196

apples
Oct 16, 2004

Thats the one. cheers

THE_Chris
Sep 18, 2008
Hopefully this one will be fairly easy.

A few years ago I saw a video of 50 Cent - In Da Club, but it was subtitled with 'translated' lyrics. One of the lines was "xxxx is preparing a marijuana cigarette". Anyone any ideas? Its probably on Youtube but I havent had any luck finding it.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

THE_Chris posted:

Hopefully this one will be fairly easy.

A few years ago I saw a video of 50 Cent - In Da Club, but it was subtitled with 'translated' lyrics. One of the lines was "xxxx is preparing a marijuana cigarette". Anyone any ideas? Its probably on Youtube but I havent had any luck finding it.

http://vimeo.com/16885715

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Hate to ask for something so easy, but I can't find the flaskfucker/abe's fruit hat thread. Anyone have it marked or something? I wanna reread that and gaze upon Abe's glorious jaw again.

Edit: I'm specifically looking for the thread, not the goldmine summary or whatever they're called.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

here ya go: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3140263

he didn't even finish the hat

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Anyone remember a Half-Life mod back-in-the-day named Harry Bildo? The premise was you were some angry dude in a wheelchair who catches your older brother in a homosexual act, kills most of your family, and goes on a murder spree with an aerosol can and a lighter. It was hosted in Planet Halflife back in the day but I can't find any trace of it.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

sick trigger posted:

here ya go: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3140263

he didn't even finish the hat

Thank you. :)

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
I've got a couple of requests, both of which I saw on youtube but I know they're hosted on other sites too.

The first was a short film I believe called 'Pink'. It's message was about a teenager growing into adulthood and embracing her sexuality by turning entirely pink while a small stuffed bear representing her childhood embraced her and said goodbye.

The second is a really sad music video. It's set in a grungy bathroom while a minotaur-looking creature looks into a mirror. He begins to cry as he embraces how ugly he is and how he just wants to be normal. I don't really remember the lyrics but they somehow related to being your true color or something like that?

Sorry if those are kind of vague. I can try to give more detailed descriptions if needed. Thanks.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Hobo Pyro posted:

The second is a really sad music video. It's set in a grungy bathroom while a minotaur-looking creature looks into a mirror. He begins to cry as he embraces how ugly he is and how he just wants to be normal. I don't really remember the lyrics but they somehow related to being your true color or something like that?

http://youtu.be/CnnGYaqjW-A

Einstürzende Neubaten - Sabrina

One of my favorite songs.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
There was a link to a certain blog in a post in some thread that I can't recall. I'm not sure what the theme of the blog was.

The link was to a post regarding homemakers or housewives. It was a tongue-in-cheek story about a homemaker and how difficult her life was. A line from the story went something like "then she went to the mall to 'chill,' where she found another like herself..."

Cheers!

THE_Chris
Sep 18, 2008

Thats the one, thanks!

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
This is going to be super obscure but I am looking for a website that hosted a bunch of really bizarre "art" photos, I believe the site might have been french. One of the photos was named "Ronnie has Rectal Cancer" and hes standing there with his pants down and a vacuum angled to look like its going up his rear end. It sounds disgusting but its actually a hilarious photo. There were a bunch of more wierd photos on it but I mainly want the Ronnie pic.

I cant google it for the life of me.

Armagedd1
Apr 12, 2005

Hydrogen Oxide posted:

Nah that wasn't it. I wish I could remember more about the one I'm looking for, but it was so long ago. Thanks for the effort though. Really is appreciated!

zacpol
Jan 11, 2010

I'm trying to find these old commercials with I think John Cleese or another member of the Monty Python cast for some European product called Jirablow or something along those lines. The basic premise of the commercials was that Cleese was going around interviewing people on the street about what they thought of the product, but no one had any idea what it actually was. In one of the commercials he actually finds someone who knows what it is, but the guy has a heart attack or something before he can get his opinion out. All of them end with Cleese getting really frustrated that no one knows what the product is.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Giroblauw. Some Dutch bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5fHruaOyM

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Sorry for making another request on the same page. Anyone have that Marlon the ghost thread? I was stupid and didn't mark so many great threads. :(

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Can't find that goldmined report ticket in the goldmine.

Girrafesterbator
Feb 27, 2009

A naturally high, pain in the neck!
I'm looking for a game for PC that I used to play around 2 years ago. It was a music based game, where you had to time attacks to the music. It was an overhead game, where you had to move in 2 dimensions, running away from enemies, while using the keyboard to trigger attacks that required you to press certain keys, at certain times. I think there were less than 10 zones, with a boss at the end of each zone. You could choose what special attack you wanted available at the beginning of the level. I believe it was free, but I could be wrong.

You moved between platforms, when you entered a platform, it would be sealed off for the duration of the fight.

Anyone have any idea what the hell I'm talking about? Spent quite a while tonight looking for it.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Girrafesterbator posted:

I'm looking for a game for PC that I used to play around 2 years ago. It was a music based game, where you had to time attacks to the music. It was an overhead game, where you had to move in 2 dimensions, running away from enemies, while using the keyboard to trigger attacks that required you to press certain keys, at certain times. I think there were less than 10 zones, with a boss at the end of each zone. You could choose what special attack you wanted available at the beginning of the level. I believe it was free, but I could be wrong.

You moved between platforms, when you entered a platform, it would be sealed off for the duration of the fight.

Anyone have any idea what the hell I'm talking about? Spent quite a while tonight looking for it.
Synaesthete?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synaesthete_(video_game)

That reminds me, I totally need to play that again!

Girrafesterbator
Feb 27, 2009

A naturally high, pain in the neck!

Question Mark Mound posted:

Synaesthete?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synaesthete_(video_game)

That reminds me, I totally need to play that again!

That's the one! Thanks so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Can anyone find that old topic that had photos from that cruise that people go on with old TV/movie stars? It was horribly depressing and hilarious.

• Locked thread