Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
I thought I heard they're making adult sized Dino Charge shirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

MisterBibs posted:

So my 'Power Rangers With Gratuitous Latin' shirts from Once Upon A Tee came in:

Irrationally impressed by how good they came out, but also kinda wondering when I'll have the stones to wear them publicly.

I was gonna get the green ranger one, then I saw the dagger and said "Wait just a goddamn second."

So I got the red ranger instead and my girlfriend got the white ranger.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

SpazmasterX posted:

I was gonna get the green ranger one, then I saw the dagger and said "Wait just a goddamn second."

So I got the red ranger instead and my girlfriend got the white ranger.
What's wrong with the clarinet dagger?

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
So a dubstep Dino Charge promo came out because why not?

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-power-rangers-dino-charge-music-video-dino-dubstep.html?xid=nicktwitter

Also I've started Boukenger and really enjoy it thus far.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Morby posted:

So a dubstep Dino Charge promo came out because why not?

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-power-rangers-dino-charge-music-video-dino-dubstep.html?xid=nicktwitter

Also I've started Boukenger and really enjoy it thus far.

"What the gently caress is samba? No American kid will know what that is. Change it the most American music that all the kids love: dubstep!"

- Saban executives

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Scans of the 6th ranger from Ninninger are up:
His name is Starninger and he transforms with a burger
http://i.imgur.com/0awuFl2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3TEhF3p.jpg

Larryb fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Feb 6, 2015

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Larryb posted:

That weapon is rad as gently caress. Morpher not so much.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

My exact thought!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Kortel posted:

So much this. Shine on, super sentai.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Larryb posted:

A hamburger, a guitar, a vague poncho, a cowboy hat-ish helmet.

They're redoing Jiraya from Kakuranger. :allears:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's Chibodee Crocket as a Ranger. This is wonderful. :allears:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

WickedHate posted:

It's Chibodee Crocket as a Ranger. This is wonderful. :allears:

YO JAPANESE

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

SpazmasterX posted:

YO JAPANESE

NINJAPAN

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Kortel posted:

I don't know what you're talking about.

He transforms with a hamburger. If you don't think he's going to be the most hilariously American ninja, you're wrong.

Personally, I really hope they do the Ramirez thing and have him talk in an atrocious fake accent.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

The obvious cowboy hat just makes me immediately assume they tapped Akira again. Ohba Kenji did two years in a row, so it wouldn't be without precedent.

Please, Toei, reuse the best actor from Toqger :pray:

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Given how the first episode of Dino Charge ended, I'm wondering if/hoping they're abandoning the MOTW format for the continuous storyline ala In Space again.

Feels good to actually enjoy a new PR episode for the first time in years.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
The three extinction monsters were featured alongside Candy in the intro so I'm thinking that's pretty possible.

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!
It would make some sense. The scene in the cell blocks was basically one big advertisement of the fact they've actually got all the costumes, and two of the three extinction monsters - including the ice age one - were shown as being on the ship. So, if they wanted to, they could expand the group into say, the chief among Sledge's flunkies recruited out of the former bounties, compared to his regular crew.

I still really want that to be a consideration for the villain faction to deal with - handling its need for bodies to throw against the rangers against the fact said bodies do not have much reason to like them very much.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Astro Nut posted:

It would make some sense. The scene in the cell blocks was basically one big advertisement of the fact they've actually got all the costumes, and two of the three extinction monsters - including the ice age one - were shown as being on the ship. So, if they wanted to, they could expand the group into say, the chief among Sledge's flunkies recruited out of the former bounties, compared to his regular crew.

I still really want that to be a consideration for the villain faction to deal with - handling its need for bodies to throw against the rangers against the fact said bodies do not have much reason to like them very much.

And also against the fact that each body is worth a bunch of money which Sledge would rather keep.

I wonder how space court would react to these ranger vigilantes taking justice into their own hands and executing bounties instead of using the proper space laws.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Maybe they could go full Dekaranger/SPD and require a real-time judgment every episode before defeating the monster.

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

And also against the fact that each body is worth a bunch of money which Sledge would rather keep.

I wonder how space court would react to these ranger vigilantes taking justice into their own hands and executing bounties instead of using the proper space laws.

"Now wait just a second there! Zord on humanoid combat was strictly outlawed by the KO-35 convention ten years ago!"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Is there a way I can watch this without going to nick.com? They're re-routing my traffic because my ISP dropped Viacom channels even though I'm not even paying for cable to begin with.

e: Hola unblocker works nvm!

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Feb 8, 2015

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

SpazmasterX posted:

Given how the first episode of Dino Charge ended, I'm wondering if/hoping they're abandoning the MOTW format for the continuous storyline ala In Space again.

To be fair, In Space did a decent amount of MOTW episodes too, even when the Main Storyline was in full effect.

Because I haven't actually watched much of PR since In Space, have they ever tried doing a "Power Rangers dating a Bad Guy and trying to keep it on the down-low" plot? I loved that episode on the concept alone.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

MisterBibs posted:

To be fair, In Space did a decent amount of MOTW episodes too, even when the Main Storyline was in full effect.

Because I haven't actually watched much of PR since In Space, have they ever tried doing a "Power Rangers dating a Bad Guy and trying to keep it on the down-low" plot? I loved that episode on the concept alone.
Time Force kinda did that.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MisterBibs posted:

Very few of In Space's episodes were MOTW actually- in that, MOTW meaning that the plot is ABOUT the monster. Often there's just a one off monster who's not even related to the plot that gets thrown in because we need a monster.

As far as the latter goes- Time Force is the only one that even kinda does that after In Space but it doesn't do it very well. The only kids show I know of that did it well was Beast Wars.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Wasn't it a thing in Ninja Storm too?

Ed: Yeah it was. Marah and Dustin.

SpazmasterX fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Feb 9, 2015

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

So... two episodes in, and I feel like Dino Charge is actually making good on some of its promise (though, its also only two episodes in, and one imagines the budget won't support original footage forever).

Also, yeah, looks like Sledge really is going for the 'Okay, you guys help me, and I let you out of my cells' plan.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I take it at this point PWA podcast is cancelled, btw? I saw you were recording a bonus episode in early January, then nothing.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
O.o I'll have to check with Wade, but PWA has been going strong. We recorded 3 episodes of Lost Galaxy like 2 nights ago.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Are we still updating on iTunes?

I remember Wade mentioned he was having issues with that.

If not, there are two handy sites you can scoot on over to: http://www.wadejobkar.com/ and https://pwashow.wordpress.com/ this one, though it's not updating as frequently for Wade related reasons. The first is up to date though.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I can also send you my unedited audio files! (No, I cannot actually do this. God, nobody deserves to be subjected to that)

EDIT: In all seriousness, I can start putting episode announcements back up on our Facebook page. Wade said he was devising some manner of auto posting mechanism, and I didn't think to make sure that was actually happening.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Huh, I guess my podcast program just hasn't been noticing. I'll try deleting and resubbing, that does the trick sometimes.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Wade: "We're moving to a new site guys. We're mentioning this at the end of every podacast."

Doesn't update new site. :argh:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Cernunnos posted:

Wade: "We're moving to a new site guys. We're mentioning this at the end of every podacast."

There is, in fact, a reason why I am completely incapable of remembering the URL of the new site every single episode.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Yeah just checked pocketcasts again, they show no new episodes since Dec 31.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

greatn posted:

Yeah just checked pocketcasts again, they show no new episodes since Dec 31.

How bizarre. We've been cranking them out 5-a-week same as always. Wade has been notified. Hopefully we can fix this.

Also, this isn't completely relevant to this thread, but I haven't mentioned it on-air in a while, I'm still planning on launching a sister show under the PWA banner reviewing the old Marvel Star Wars comics, just been adjusting to my new job and schedule and the like.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cernunnos posted:

Yeah Wadey things happened and then we didn't have to move, so we just kind of have two websites now?

I just yell about childrens television I have memories of from having watched it as a child, don't ask me

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I'm guessing the RSS page the search is pointing me to is out of date or something, if you have a link to the newer RSS page I can just paste that in my app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I'm a terrible person trying to do 20 things at once and I'm completely over my head. Here's my website with all the episodes that I don't like to advertise. TaDa. I have no idea what the problem is and why the new year would destroy everything.